Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+5
Chrissy
Roger. H
laxcdn
Marty
Pete
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Random Thoughts - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:20 am

It took me a week to move everything into this place, and my sister sends me a text this morning asking if I am available to help her and her husband move into their new house! NO
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 9:32 am

How much help did they give you?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:50 am

Frethead wrote:
It took me a week to move everything into this place, and my sister sends me a text this morning asking if I am available to help her and her husband move into their new house! NO

idiot1 The nerve...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:50 am

Sure hope I don't run into that Jerk kill

My F***ing back is Killing me!!

I hate Cleaning up after other people!!!!

Why did I charge all that stuff???

No DAD I don't want to go out to eat again!!!!

are u listening Son of a bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Yep that just about sums it up.....

Marty get all of it out honey....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:35 pm

There's a lot of anger here at the moment !!! Now everybody, take a deep breath, step back, is it really worth all this stress ?, Go for a walk, phone me up for a chat let's get rid of all that negativity................................on the other hand, just beat the shit out of the bastards !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:54 pm

Venting is good...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 10:12 pm

Marty I have 2 words for you KICK Boxing...You need a good hour of kicking the shit out of something and its great for your ass so you kill two birds with one stone..One of my favorite things to do is punch the hell out of something when I feel out of sorts..So go give it a try then treat yourself to a really nice massage after..and a cold beer

There that is my perscription for you..give it a try...
P.S. the vace my flowers came in has a little bear wrapped around it..I have been putting flowers from my garden in it and it is becoming my little cheer up thing..Thank you..c
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:19 am

"Fear leads to anger; anger leads to hate; hate leads to suffering."
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:26 am

Chrissy wrote:
How much help did they give you?

Nada, Chrissy; thanks. Granted, I didn't ask anyone for help, and noone knew we were moving.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:32 pm

Thanks C !! Glad you are getting use out of the vase. I love you I have my plant in the window and the bear is sitting here on my bed. It's sooo darn cute. I remember kickboxing. I prefer to run and bike. cheer Don't really like a classroom full of people. My vent was before my bikeride. I just like to cuss and rant sometimes. LOL!! I started a Venting only thread. A thread where you can post all your negative stuff but not for support just to vent and get Stuff out of your system verbally. Then I deleted it. But I'm thinking I might create one again. It might make some folks feel better???
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Marty wrote:
Thanks C !! Glad you are getting use out of the vase. I love you I have my plant in the window and the bear is sitting here on my bed. It's sooo darn cute. I remember kickboxing. I prefer to run and bike. cheer Don't really like a classroom full of people. My vent was before my bikeride. I just like to cuss and rant sometimes. LOL!! I started a Venting only thread. A thread where you can post all your negative stuff but not for support just to vent and get Stuff out of your system verbally. Then I deleted it. But I'm thinking I might create one again. It might make some folks feel better???

Is kickboxing the same as punchwalking upside down??? Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:06 pm

I don't freakin know... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:01 am

Just saw an ad for a Carlos Santana CD with "all the greatest guitar hits." Hey, I love the song Photograph, and it's an incredible tune which will always remind me of the Golden Days in North Carolina when I started playing guitar, Joe Elliot's Union Jack T with the sleeves ripped-off, Steve clark hammerin' on that Tobacco burst LP junior, Rick Allen ripping that otherwise impossibly perfect tomtom roll, a song which will always be timely and will always rock. However, I don't consider it a "guitar hit."
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:20 am

Frethead wrote:
Just saw an ad for a Carlos Santana CD with "all the greatest guitar hits." Hey, I love the song Photograph, and it's an incredible tune which will always remind me of the Golden Days in North Carolina when I started playing guitar, Joe Elliot's Union Jack T with the sleeves ripped-off, Steve clark hammerin' on that Tobacco burst LP junior, Rick Allen ripping that otherwise impossibly perfect tomtom roll, a song which will always be timely and will always rock. However, I don't consider it a "guitar hit."

And I don't consider Santana to be the worlds greatest guitarist...(which is what the ad over here says..)
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:43 am

Pete wrote:
Frethead wrote:

And I don't consider Santana to be the worlds greatest guitarist...(which is what the ad over here says..)

Exactly, Pete! Ofcourse, you know that Photograph plays through the entire ad, and it seems as if "old Carl" is cashing in on the out-of-lease Def Leppard single, much the same way that little country singing dink did for her sales and awards. Where's the thanks???
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:12 am

looks like winters come early... Sad
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:20 am

Think I might deactivate facebook again. cheers
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:02 am

Why, when I go shopping do I always pick the bag with the broken handles to put all the bottles, tins & cans in?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:47 am

Marty wrote:

What you talkin' 'bout, Marty?
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 9:58 am

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

What you talkin' 'bout, Marty?

What happened now?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:11 am

Nothing happened .. I reactivated. Got a few emails from people thinking I was mad at them. I guess I'm stuck with facebook. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:23 am

You're not stuck with it...if ya don't want it don't use it. It's sometimes more of a hassle than anything I know. Mad
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:27 am

Rev wrote:
You're not stuck with it...if ya don't want it don't use it. It's sometimes more of a hassle than anything I know. Mad

I try not to use it but then I get an email from facebook saying..so and so left you a message. Maybe I can click something on there that stops the emails. I don't want people to think I'm mad at them though. Yeah I'm pretty much stuck with it. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 10:37 am

Oh. silent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next