Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+5
Chrissy
Roger. H
laxcdn
Marty
Pete
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Random Thoughts - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:52 am

Where's Uncle Roger? working?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Marty wrote:
Pete wrote:
Who cares what the weather is like in Chicago/Florida?

When people are bored they talk about the weather...... Sleep

That's not entirely true, Marty. I take great interest in "the weather;" it's a sort of silly pastime, I realize, but, this is the Random Thoughts thread. Further, I would venture to say that the weather is interesting because "La Florida" is a marvelous and beautiful land.

Last edited by Frethead on Tue Aug 10, 2010 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:46 pm

When having a bad day it seems to get better even for just a second when you have whipped cream right out of the can!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:55 am

Chrissy wrote:
When having a bad day it seems to get better even for just a second when you have whipped cream right out of the can!!

Or licked off. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:24 am

Where does the time go...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 8:55 am

In this day and age why do shots have to hurt..Better yet why do they still have to use needles....I hate to see those needles coming at me!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:15 am

Chrissy wrote:
In this day and age why do shots have to hurt..Better yet why do they still have to use needles....I hate to see those needles coming at me!!

Must............Resist................Posting.....................Something.......................About..................Surely..................................you're.......................................Not............ frightened............................By...............................A.............................Little........................Prick !!!!!!!!!!..................................Oh bugger !!! did I post that out loud !!! Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:22 am

A little prick!!!! that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nope not to scared of those...Its the big honking needles that I hate and some of the ones who administer them really seem to love their job a little too much...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 12:18 pm

Roger H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Must............Resist................Posting.....................Something.......................About..................Surely..................................you're.......................................Not............ frightened............................By...............................A.............................Little........................Prick !!!!!!!!!!..................................Oh bugger !!! did I post that out loud !!! Shocked Shocked Embarassed Embarassed

lol!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:14 pm

The doctor said that I'm a "VERY HEALTHY MAN." I was like, "Shee-yah!" thums up Then I was like, "Can you get inside this bag?! 'Cause I'd like to take you home and eat you, later!" confused 1 happy boy confused 1 banana man wow happy boy wow confused 1 banana man :rolling laughter: confused 1 :crazy mofo: :the finger: :your are nuts: :guitar rock out: :jaw dropping: banana man happy boy confused 1 :clapping:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 am

Chrissy wrote:

Close your eyes then!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:46 am

Hmmm, smells like my dinner is ready. :bye:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 am

Roger H wrote:
Hmmm, smells like my dinner is ready. :bye:

:bye: :bye: :bye:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:32 am

Marty couldn't you use a nicer picture of us?...One where lets see...my hairs combed and i have some makeup on!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
Marty couldn't you use a nicer picture of us?...One where lets see...my hairs combed and i have some makeup on!!!!

You look ok to me...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:56 am

Chrissy wrote:

let me see what I have...I never saw you take a bad picture though..even the next morning before we showered you are looking great IMO..
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:00 am

Marty wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

let me see what I have...I never saw you take a bad picture though..even the next morning before we showered you are looking great IMO..

You're sweet...and that picture is soooo much better..Thank you!!!
We need to do that again or I need to get my rear to Chicago....which ever can happen first..xxx
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 am

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You're sweet...and that picture is soooo much better..Thank you!!!
We need to do that again or I need to get my rear to Chicago....which ever can happen first..xxx

Wish I could go see you in CA.. I'm really bummed I had to miss the Robbin Memorial. Now my Niece is getting married in Vegas and I will miss that tooooo ...wahhhhhhhhhhhhh Crying or Very sad Hopefully we can hangout soon!!! I love you
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:55 am

Marty wrote:
Hopefully we can hangout soon!!! I love you

I'd love to see you both hangout !! flash cheesin'
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 8:04 pm

Biddy-biddy-biddy, you got that right, Buck!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:07 am

Marty wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Alllriiight!!! Giggity Giggity!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:02 am

SKY TV is fucking shite when it rains!!! burst into flames :mad as hell:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:29 am

Pete wrote:

You could've left off the last three words of that sentence !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:29 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

You could've left off the last three words of that sentence !!

True. Sad
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 3:36 am

Still, probably better than Freeview that we have, being so poor and such. Sad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next