Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+5
Chrissy
Roger. H
laxcdn
Marty
Pete
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Random Thoughts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Ahhh thats so cute!!!!

See Marty we make one little comment and all of a sudden were Missy!! I once called the very manly action figures. dollies and RFFB came unglued!!! I think I'm still Missy over that one!!
Listen up Missy!!!! They ARE action figures...right! Dolls, maybe...dollies...NO NO NOOOOOOO! Geddit???

and it's we're...apostrophy!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 1:29 pm

I don't want Monday to be tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:05 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Ahhh thats so cute!!!!

See Marty we make one little comment and all of a sudden were Missy!! I once called the very manly action figures. dollies and RFFB came unglued!!! I think I'm still Missy over that one!!
Listen up Missy!!!! They ARE action figures...right! Dolls, maybe...dollies...NO NO NOOOOOOO! Geddit???

and it's we're...apostrophy!!!!

See marty?!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 3:37 pm

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:22 am

Can I go back in time and change my life?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:14 am

Pete wrote:

That sounds ominous. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 2:46 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:

That sounds ominous. Crying or Very sad

Just pondering things....I do this sometimes. Don't worry things will be fine....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:14 am

I've found that ponderings are sometimes dangerous things. Always look forward with no sneaky glances back as that has gone now and has no baring with the future.

Now I have to lie down, being serious takes it out of me !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:33 am

Roger H wrote:
I've found that ponderings are sometimes dangerous things. Always look forward with no sneaky glances back as that has gone now and has no baring with the future.

Now I have to lie down, being serious takes it out of me !!

Pondering (and pandering) is indeed dangerous!

Onward & upward...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:18 am

You two really crack me up.

Onward is good. It's excellent advice. Smile

Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:40 am

Waste your life surrounding yourself with the embellishments most enjoyable to you, and leave the horrors of the past in the dark.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:02 am

Frethead wrote:
and leave the horrors of the past in the dark.

Like 70's wallpaper !!! scared1
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:04 am

it might be back in style soon. peace
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:20 am

Everything comes back....full circle.....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:33 pm

What? Even my waist? Hell yeah!!!!!

When!?! Tell me when!!!????
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:28 pm

oh yay just found out my ex bf that I dated for 8 years is ingaged to be married. I feel like someone just drained all the blood out of my heart. pale This is the only place I can vent...Sorry if I sound super immature right now but... :break it: :break it: :break it: :break it: :break it: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: idiot1 idiot1 idiot1 idiot1 taz devil taz devil taz devil taz devil bad boy bad boy bad boy bad boy you hear you hear you hear you hear you hear happy boy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:02 am

Marty wrote:
oh yay just found out my ex bf that I dated for 8 years is ingaged to be married. I feel like someone just drained all the blood out of my heart. pale This is the only place I can vent...Sorry if I sound super immature right now but... :break it: :break it: :break it: :break it: :break it: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: :stfu: idiot1 idiot1 idiot1 idiot1 taz devil taz devil taz devil taz devil bad boy bad boy bad boy bad boy you hear you hear you hear you hear you hear happy boy

That blows.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:07 am

I guess it was a real shocker for me looking back at my reaction...lol... Embarassed Shocked
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:13 am

Marty wrote:
I guess it was a real shocker for me looking back at my reaction...lol... Embarassed Shocked

Emotions huh?
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:03 am

At least I felt something... Razz Sleep scratch

Cool Today's high, 88 & sunny with few clouds sunny Later this afternoon, Isolated T- storms. Neutral
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 7:17 am

Who saw a cow first and thought they'd squeeze the udders and drink what came out?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:13 am

Marty wrote:

There is no words when something like that happens....he is a fuck nut plain and simple....and your "ex" for a reason...Just means there is someone out there that deserves you because you are so worth it...Still doesn't make it easy to hear though...So let your little heart refill with new blood and let him go honey..he doesn't deserve you.....
xxxx
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:23 am

Pete wrote:
Who saw a cow first and thought they'd squeeze the udders and drink what came out?

That is just weird!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:25 am

oooh I like that...Let your heart refill. Thanks for your caring words. This is just a comfort zone at FULL METAL FORUM. We can take our troubles here and let em go and then move on!! I love you cheer saint clap :ola:
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:46 am

Trying to figure out how to bring up creating an "image" for our band.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next