Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October Empty
PostSubject: Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October   Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:01 pm

Inakustik/MVD will release MSG's (Michael Schenker Group)'s "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD/Blu-Ray on October 19th.

The performance was recorded in January 2010 during the band's 30th-anniversary Japanese tour. On this tour, the Michael Schenker Group consisted of Michael Schenker (guitar), Gary Barden (vocals), Simon Phillips (drums), Wayne Findlay (guitar, keyboards), and Neil Murray (bass). The band, in impeccable form, blasts through a track list highlighting all stages of Schenker's career: from UFO and Scorpions hits, through MSG classic tracks, to his solo compositions.

The track listing is as follows:

1. Intro
2. Armed And Ready
3. Feels Like A Good Thing
4. Cry For The Nations
5. Let Sleeping Dogs Lie
6. Victim of Illusion
7. Are You Ready To Rock
8. I Want You
9. Night To Remember
10. Into The Arena
11. Lost Horizons
12. Rock My Nights Away
13. On And On
14. Attack of the Mad Axeman
15. Ride On My Way
16. Rock Bottom
17. Dance Lady Gypsy
18. Doctor, Doctor

Michael Schenker Group's latest album, "In the Midst of Beauty", was released in May 2008 via Inakustic GMBH. The CD featured returning MSG singer Gary Barden, drummer Simon Philips (The Who, Toto), bassist Neil Murray (Black Sabbath, Whitesnake) and keyboardist Don Airey (Deep Purple, Ozzy Osbourne).
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October   Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 9:00 am

O, yeah.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October   Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 am

There was something about MSG that just never quite clicked with me...

some great songs but the sound on the albums were really shite...just flat. Sounded more like 'posh' demos.

Shame.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October   Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael Schenker Group's "The 30th Anniversary Concert - Live In Tokyo" CD/DVD Due In October
Page 1 of 1