Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since the first one didn't go too well.....

Go down 
+4
Marty
Frethead
Pete
'Scope
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:37 am

The new Ratt album has got very good reviews in Classic Rock and Powerplay this month, both giving it 8/10.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:51 am

Roger H wrote:
The new Ratt album has got very good reviews in Classic Rock and Powerplay this month, both giving it 8/10.
Good to know cos I pre-ordered it the other day on the strength of these 2 songs...

Eat Me Up Alive especially and Best Of Me has really grown on me. Really lookin forward to the RATT show in June!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:00 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Good to know cos I pre-ordered it the other day on the strength of these 2 songs...

Eat Me Up Alive especially and Best Of Me has really grown on me. Really lookin forward to the RATT show in June!

Did you see Ratt back in the day??
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 9:37 am

It took the inclusion of Cavazo to kick their asses back into the right frame of mind; it's elementary. BANG YER HEAD!!! METAL HEALTH'll WAKE THE DEAD!!!

One more time . . .

BANG YOUR HEAD!!!

METAL HEALTH'LL DRIVE YOU MAD!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:27 pm

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

I certainly did!

Saw their debut at Donnington Park & they supported Ozzy in '86. Went to 3 or 4 of those shows plus I think they came back and did a tour of their own. My memory is a bit hazy these days and seeing as I 'lost' (don't ask!) all my show tickets, other my KISS/Motley ones, I can't check! But, yes, I did. Met them at the Ozzy show in Newcastle too. Juan just wanted drugs & Bobby was just after the girls!!!!

That's Ratt n Roll!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:34 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

I certainly did!

Saw their debut at Donnington Park & they supported Ozzy in '86. Went to 3 or 4 of those shows plus I think they came back and did a tour of their own. My memory is a bit hazy these days and seeing as I 'lost' (don't ask!) all my show tickets, other my KISS/Motley ones, I can't check! But, yes, I did. Met them at the Ozzy show in Newcastle too. Juan just wanted drugs & Bobby was just after the girls!!!!

That's Ratt n Roll!!!!!!

cheers You've been to so many good shows over the years. rock on
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:06 am

The album has been leaked and I quite like the song Lost Weekend. Reminds me of Lack of Communication. I think the album is pretty good. Warrens playing is quality as always Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the first one didn't go too well.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: