Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Since the first one didn't go too well.....

Go down 
+4
Marty
Frethead
Pete
'Scope
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Since the first one didn't go too well..... Empty
PostSubject: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:46 am

The first song that leaked off of Ratt's new UPcoming album didn't exactly get the best of reviews. Upscope has a feeling that the 2nd song that has now leaked is going to fair a little better.

A 100% guarantee that this song will kick your azz!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 am

Album is on pre-order already.

Be nice to hear Ratt again.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:28 am

Rockit.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:30 am

RATT n ROLL Baby!!!! :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 12:53 pm

Yeah, not too shabby. I like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:03 pm

Now that I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!
:rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 5:40 pm

I like the bands sound a lot...Not thrilled with Stephen vocals...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:18 am

Chrissy wrote:
Lets face it...he isn't really a singer is he.

Certainly better on record than live...but he does have a distinctive voice...that's for sure!

Bring on June!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 8:59 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Certainly better on record than live...but he does have a distinctive voice...that's for sure!

Bring on June!!!!

Like he's gargling razor blades? I forget who said that. Maybe it was Neil Zlozower?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:12 am

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Bring on June!!!!

Like he's gargling razor blades? I forget who said that. Maybe it was Neil Zlozower?

Yes!!!!! I think plus he's been out of my listening loop and I need to adjust to the sound again... Hey Marty how was your trip...It's been quiet....
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:57 am

Great seeing old friends but from all the second hand smoke and what not I came down with Bronchitis & Laryngitis. It was a drag! I was in bed most of the time. Thanks for asking. Smile

The doc gave me an inhaler...Damn this things like doing a bong hit. I got a head rush!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:21 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Bring on APRIL!!!!

That's more like it.

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:26 pm

'Scope wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Bring on APRIL!!!!

That's more like it.

'Scope

lol!

well June for me as that's when they are playin over here! And I will be goin!!!

Where you been anyway?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:39 pm

Marty wrote:
Great seeing old friends but from all the second hand smoke and what not I came down with Bronchitis & Laryngitis. It was a drag! I was in bed most of the time. Thanks for asking. Smile

The doc gave me an inhaler...Damn this things like doing a bong hit. I got a head rush!

Marty I am rolling on the floor!!!! Hey get the bong hit from wherever you can..Hope you feel better soon....
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 5:12 am

RFFB wrote:
'Scope wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Bring on APRIL!!!!

That's more like it.

'Scope

lol!

well June for me as that's when they are playin over here! And I will be goin!!!

Where you been anyway?

Ahhh....Gotcha. Well if you think Pearcy sounds bad in the studio wait till ya hear him live yuk

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:28 am

I have a new favorite song.....Just saw this video this morning and i like this the best so far...This to me is the Ratt I love.....
Hey RFFB I might be making another UK appearance in June.....Would be really cool if its the same time as the show.......
Apparently Ratt is playing Hollywoods key club on April 20 the day the album comes out...Love the key club that will be a great show! Funnny i didn't know this song got bad reviews when it came out...But i like it!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:00 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I have a new favorite song.....Just saw this video this morning and i like this the best so far...This to me is the Ratt I love.....
Hey RFFB I might be making another UK appearance in June..... Would be really cool if its the same time as the show.......
Apparently Ratt is playing Hollywoods key club on April 20 the day the album comes out...Love the key club that will be a great show! Funnny i didn't know this song got bad reviews when it came out...But i like it!
YAY!!!! Tell me more!!!!

er...why!??!

You wanna go or something?

Have to say 'Best Of Me' is growing on me...these 2 tracks are looking good for the album
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 am

Warren's daughter getting quite a bit of screen time in that video.

'Best Of Me' is a decent song. It's tame & certainly more radio friendly & probably makes more sense as the first release as Ratt attempts to hook mainstream radio listeners to their modern day sound. 'Eat Me UP Alive' has more raw power & energy & suits Upscope's style better.

'Best Of Me' = Reach For the Sky era
"Eat Me UP Alive' = Invasion Of Your Privacy era

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:46 am

'Scope wrote:

'Best Of Me' is a decent song. It's tame & certainly more radio friendly & probably makes more sense as the first release as Ratt attempts to hook mainstream radio listeners to their modern day sound. 'Eat Me UP Alive' has more raw power & energy & suits Upscope's style better.

'Scope

Me too Scope. thums up I like Eat me up Alive best ...We miss you Upscope... Cool Is Warrens Daughter the one with the headset on in the beginning? Can you believe they finally put an album out??? I'm amazed. Good for them. cheer cheers rok on
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:35 am

'Scope wrote:

'Scope

It's quite simple...just took them a second to figure it out...Simple 80's formula....Hook the girls and you're a hit..Get the woman fired up on a song and then their boyfriends etc will follow...It's always worked for them in the past and Best of me is a good example...Great shake your ass dance song..Gets you moving makes you want to listen to that song...Gets you to buy the album and then listen to the heavier stuff and appreciate the talent....I love it!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:39 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hey RFFB I might be making another UK appearance in June..... Would be really cool if its the same time as the show.......
YAY!!!! Tell me more!!!!

Not for sure yet but it looks like I'll be there sometime around the 20th of June...So when is the show and if its not far from where I'll be I want to go!!!!!
Have to say 'Best Of Me' is growing on me...these 2 tracks are looking good for the album
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
YAY!!!! Tell me more!!!!

Not for sure yet but it looks like I'll be there sometime around the 20th of June...So when is the show and if its not far from where I'll be I want to go!!!!!
You still haven't got the hang of using 'quote' yet have you!!!... Rolling Eyes Oh well

RATT 17th June - Wolves
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Hey RFFB I might be making another UK appearance in June.....Would be really cool if its the same time as the show.......

Dang, that's bad!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:22 am

Marty wrote:

Is Warrens Daughter the one with the headset on in the beginning?

Nice eye Miss Marty....That's her!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 10:46 am

After listening to these tracks a few times now I have come to a conclusion...

RATT ARE FUCKIN BACK!!!!!
Infest The World
:rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Since the first one didn't go too well.....   Since the first one didn't go too well..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Since the first one didn't go too well.....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: