Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guilty pleasures!!

Go down 
+12
Marty
danigirl
Mary1234
Roger. H
Pete
Holoflash
Chrissy
'Scope
Rev
Matty35
kokeakola
RFFB
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:25 pm

yes please!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:51 pm

wow
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 6:31 pm

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Becks Green Lemon Beer....
Thats sounds lush!!!

Can't say I've ever seen it tho...is it widely available? Usual outlets and all that!!??

Sainsbury's, Tesco and Asda have it. It's only 2.5% (not that, that bothers a light weight like me!) but it's the perfect beer for a warm spring/summers evening.

I love it.
I will certainly hunt it down in that case...thanks for the info!!!... Very Happy

And my days of drinking to get drunk are being left behind...I drink to enjoy it these days...really, REALLY can't deal with the hangovers anymore. So this sounds perfect!!!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 4:57 pm

I left the hospital tonight & needed some comfort food, I stopped by at McDonalds & eat a quarter pounder with cheese & a cheese burger, I wolfed them down like a greedy little fat 10 year old!!

Am I naughty? silent
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 7:01 pm

No way, man! I'll let you in on a Burger Doodle tactic of mine. I usually start with a chicken or fish sandwich, continue on with the double wide, triple by -pass, "cheese me" grease monkey, and finish off with a single regular!!!

bom lol! lol! lol! cheers cheeky banana man sunny

Last edited by Frethead on Sun May 10, 2009 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 8:36 pm

Matty35 wrote:
I left the hospital tonight & needed some comfort food, I stopped by at McDonalds & eat a quarter pounder with cheese & a cheese burger, I wolfed them down like a greedy little fat 10 year old!!

Am I naughty? silent

Well deserved i say...nothing like a little comfort food...Give that girl of yours a big squeeze from us and remember your being hugged from a far!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:48 am

I sat on the harbour wall last night and pigged down a large portion of cod and chips, washed down with several ciders,no guilt in that pleasure !!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:25 am

Roger H wrote:
I sat on the harbour wall last night and pigged down a large portion of cod and chips, washed down with several ciders,no guilt in that pleasure !!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ahhhh, sounds like heaven Rog, infact my nips are getting hard as we speak Laughing

Thanks again Chrissy for the kind words thums up
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 7:12 am

Nips are delicious, too! Mmm-hmm-hmmm! I must apologize, for I believe I've missed something here, and have the idea I've spoken out -of -line. I don't mean to cast indifference to your personal life, Matty. O.K.? Go ahead, I'll let you hit me.
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:35 am

Frethead wrote:
Nips are delicious, too! Mmm-hmm-hmmm! I must apologize, for I believe I've missed something here, and have the idea I've spoken out -of -line. I don't mean to cast indifference to your personal life, Matty. O.K.? Go ahead, I'll let you hit me.

Its all good Tommy Wink thums up
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:42 am

I've got your back, dude. thums up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 8:21 pm

We all do Matty....Lay back and well catch yah!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 4:02 am

Chrissy wrote:
We all do Matty....Lay back and well catch yah!

thums up thums up thums up thums up thums up thums up cheers
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 16, 2009 10:24 pm

I'm ashamed to say I watched " I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here ! " last night and God help me I'm hooked !! No No Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:27 am

Roger H wrote:
I'm ashamed to say I watched " I'm a Celebrity, Get me out of Here ! " last night and God help me I'm hooked !! No No Embarassed Embarassed

Oh dear... Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:09 am

Roger H wrote:
The doctor has been requested and medication is on the way....!

But who am I to talk...I'm hooked on the best, WORST prog on TV going...the X Factor...total utter crap but 100% hysterical!!!

Is this really the best they could find!!!???!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:23 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
The doctor has been requested and medication is on the way....!

But who am I to talk...I'm hooked on the best, WORST prog on TV going...the X Factor...total utter crap but 100% hysterical!!!

Is this really the best they could find!!!???!!!... Laughing

Oh dear...again.

I'm afraid you're both terminal cases...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 5:41 am

Pete wrote:

Oh dear...again.

I'm afraid you're both terminal cases...
I would have to agree!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 12:04 am

lol! lol! My faith in the British public has been restored. We ( Erhem !! I mean they !! Embarassed ) have voted for the minger Jordan to do the trail 2 days in a row !!! HaHaHaHaHaHa!!! I hope a snake bites one of her falses and she flies off into the wildeness like a deflating balloon !!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 2:08 am

Roger H wrote:
lol! lol! My faith in the British public has been restored. We ( Erhem !! I mean they !! Embarassed ) have voted for the minger Jordan to do the trail 2 days in a row !!! HaHaHaHaHaHa!!! I hope a snake bites one of her falses and she flies off into the wildeness like a deflating balloon !!! lol! lol!

I cannot see the attraction of Jordan at all. Even the large attributes do nothing for me. She's just a nasty common slag.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:37 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

I cannot see the attraction of Jordan at all. Even the large attributes do nothing for me. She's just a nasty common slag.
A HUGE +1 to both above comments...

She is just another famous for doing nothing tart. It amazes me that so many of the public give a toss about anything this over inflated bint does...

Another waste of human flesh...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:06 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

A HUGE +1 to both above comments...

She is just another famous for doing nothing tart. It amazes me that so many of the public give a toss about anything this over inflated bint does...

Another waste of human flesh...

And yet by watching and enjoying this type of show it encourages the cult of famous for nothing in particular... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:28 am

Pete wrote:
And yet by watching and enjoying this type of show it encourages the cult of famous for nothing in particular... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No
Ah! But I would say there is a difference between watching this godawful type of TV prog and buying into the trash these nobodies exude.

I will happily wile away an hour laughing at the pathetic nature of these so called 'celebs' & 'wannabes' but I would never EVER pick up the phone and vote or buy any magazine cos they are they selling their latest 'life revalation'...seriously...who cares?

And all this crap about giving some of the money from each call to charity...it's like 1p or something. All these progs are actually about is making money. From the idiots who vote and from the idiots who buy the single from what are hopefully very short lived carears.

The obvious exception being Girls Aloud!!!!!! Who have stood the test of time, even if they did form from a TV prog talent show...just covering my back here!!!!!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:38 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
Ah! But I would say there is a difference between watching this godawful type of TV prog and buying into the trash these nobodies exude.

I will happily wile away an hour laughing at the pathetic nature of these so called 'celebs' & 'wannabes' but I would never EVER pick up the phone and vote or buy any magazine cos they are they selling their latest 'life revalation'...seriously...who cares?

And all this crap about giving some of the money from each call to charity...it's like 1p or something. All these progs are actually about is making money. From the idiots who vote and from the idiots who buy the single from what are hopefully very short lived carears.

The obvious exception being Girls Aloud!!!!!! Who have stood the test of time, even if they did form from a TV prog talent show...just covering my back here!!!!!
lol!

You may not vote but MILLIONS of people do. Same with the x Factor and it's ilk...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:32 am

voting on a tv show is so lame......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Guilty pleasures!! - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guilty pleasures!!
Page 9 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14  Next