Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Guilty pleasures!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:20 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Hmmmmmm !!! Fruit Salad !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Now if only we could get the Govn food agency to include this in the '5 a day' program us geezers would be laughin!!!!

A whole new meaning to being Head of the Dept. !!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 8:16 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Hmmmmmm !!! Fruit Salad !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Now if only we could get the Govn food agency to include this in the '5 a day' program us geezers would be laughin!!!!

A whole new meaning to being Head of the Dept. !!! Shocked



Ha!!!!!! cheer
I see you have your head in the right place...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Hmmmmmm !!! Fruit Salad !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Now if only we could get the Govn food agency to include this in the '5 a day' program us geezers would be laughin!!!!

A whole new meaning to being Head of the Dept. !!! Shocked



Ha!!!!!! cheer
I see you have your head in the right place...
My mind is realing with replies!... I shall resist, I shall resist... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Feb 17, 2009 9:28 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Hmmmmmm !!! Fruit Salad !! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Now if only we could get the Govn food agency to include this in the '5 a day' program us geezers would be laughin!!!!

A whole new meaning to being Head of the Dept. !!! Shocked



Ha!!!!!! cheer
I see you have your head in the right place...
My mind is realing with replies!... I shall resist, I shall resist... Laughing

Its not good to hold back, you might get a headache... drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 6:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
My mind is realing with replies!... I shall resist, I shall resist... Laughing

Its not good to hold back, you might get a headache... drunken
With the little that goes on in my head, at the best of times!, that's probably unlikely!!!!... Shocked Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 8:38 am

RFFB wrote:
With the little that goes on in my head, at the best of times!, that's probably unlikely!!!!... Shocked Rolling Eyes

That reminds me , I must hire some storage space for when we move house !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:59 pm

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
With the little that goes on in my head, at the best of times!, that's probably unlikely!!!!... Shocked Rolling Eyes

That reminds me , I must hire some storage space for when we move house !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
lol!

There's something rattling in me heed like a freakin marble!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:28 pm

jocolor happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
:ola:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:38 pm

Chrissy wrote:
jocolor happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
:ola:
You're just playin with the new 'smilies' now aren't you!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:05 pm

Shamrock shakes alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:11 am

Chrissy wrote:
Shamrock shakes alien
Is that the new Hanoi Rocks album then?... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:30 am

that was good...

They are these wonderful minty shakes from McDonalds that are only out this time of year.
Of course they have no nutritional value which makes me love them even more!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:45 am

Chrissy wrote:
that was good...

They are these wonderful minty shakes from McDonalds that are only out this time of year.
Of course they have no nutritional value which makes me love them even more!
Minty milkshakes!!!!

I love mint stuff...we don't get that....NO FAIR!!!!!!!... Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 7:57 am

then get your arse over here and I'll buy you a few!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:07 pm

Chrissy wrote:
then get your arse over here and I'll buy you a few!!
...careful!!!!

You just never know!!!!... Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Fri Feb 27, 2009 6:58 am

I discovered a gulity pleasure in the US....


Sam Adams beer. Most US beer is shite but I really like Sam Adams. It actually tastes like beer!! I hope you can get it over here in the UK.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:28 am

Got to admit to liking a proper girly drink!

Snowballs!

Would never order it in a pub... Embarassed but come Xmas it's Snowball time!!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:40 pm

RFFB wrote:
Got to admit to liking a proper girly drink!

Snowballs!

Would never order it in a pub... Embarassed but come Xmas it's Snowball time!!!... Very Happy


RFFB,
What is in it? Never heard of that drink.



Chrissy you made me want a Shamrock shake...Are they available yet??? I want one right now!!!! taz devil yummy

Where has Mary been??
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:01 pm

They are available here all March. I just love those! I've had one been trying to hold out but I don't know for how much longer for another. Those kind of things go right to your arse!///

Mary is going through a really hard time right now. The economy is hitting her family really hard. Her man works in the auto industry and were all praying he keeps his job. I hope she sticks her head in soon to say hi. I bet it would make her feel better.

She'll be glad you asked about her....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marty

avatar

Number of posts : 3056
Age : 55
Location : windy city
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Crying or Very sad Yeah that really sucks she is going through all of that stress. Tell her hello and we miss her. Hopefully she will feel like socializing again soon. If she see's her avatar it might cheer her up!!!! :Marys Drool: That is Mary's drool LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:24 am

Marty wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Got to admit to liking a proper girly drink!

Snowballs!

Would never order it in a pub... Embarassed but come Xmas it's Snowball time!!!... Very Happy


RFFB,
What is in it? Never heard of that drink.



Chrissy you made me want a Shamrock shake...Are they available yet??? I want one right now!!!! taz devil yummy

Where has Mary been??
It's Advocat, Lemonade and lime...lush!!! It goes all frothy and is the best! The original alco-pop!!!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:46 pm

Donuts!!!

Deep fired and sweet how could it get better....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:48 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Donuts!!!

Deep fired and sweet how could it get better....
Covered in whipped cream and chocolate!!!!! Oh, a a hint of cinnamin

Mmmm!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chrissy

avatar

Number of posts : 9677
Age : 47
Location : Burbank, California
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:50 pm

O'h thats it..I'm coming over...Marty let go he's got dessert!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RFFB

avatar

Number of posts : 6436
Age : 104
Location : Anywhere but where I am!
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:53 pm

Chrissy wrote:
O'h thats it..I'm coming over...Marty let go he's got dessert!
Oh yeah!!!!

I like my sweets!! No wonder I can't lose any weight!!... Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Guilty pleasures!!   

Back to top Go down
 
Guilty pleasures!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 14  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Guilty pleasures!!
» Weirdest album cover contest
» Electric Light Orchestra - guilty pleasure or genius?
» Haters' favorite Spivey is now up in court for his harrassment of Lee Rigby's family - Verdict GUILTY

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: