Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marty What are you doing?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Marty What are you doing? Empty
PostSubject: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:14 am

Marty what are you up too over there...Today is the 8th straight day of blizzard snowfall in Chicago's history...Ever!!!! and now you go and have an earthquake.....So I figured you must be up to something....Or need to be...Get the caldron out girl and make a position or something and be careful.....very careful...that is a lot of snow.....You England people have no idea how much snow they have on the east coast....My friend got 18 inches in New Jersey yesterday....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:16 am

Chrissy wrote:
Marty what are you up too over there...Today is the 8th straight day of blizzard snowfall in Chicago's history...Ever!!!! and now you go and have an earthquake.....So I figured you must be up to something....Or need to be...Get the caldron out girl and make a position or something and be careful.....very careful...that is a lot of snow.....You England people have no idea how much snow they have on the east coast....My friend got 18 inches in New Jersey yesterday....

OH. MY.GOD!

Chrissy you're killing me! There's so much material in this post I could use!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:17 am

I did think that when I posted it...I figured I'd let you have at it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:20 am

The news is calling the blizzard of 2010 Snowmaggedon
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 8:21 am

Chrissy wrote:
The news is calling the blizzard of 2010 Snowmaggedon

Didn't The Prez coin the term Snowmaggedon?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:06 am

Is everything O.K. Marty? It looked like that earthquake was not very far from Chicago
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:10 am

Chrissy wrote:

I had eighteen inches. cheer Well . . . fourteen and a half. Mad
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:13 am

I love snow bounce

I didn't feel the earth move.. Razz

Nah it's just another thing for them to talk about on the news. Driving to guitar lesson last night was a trip though. If I wanted to turn left I basicall had to turn right. Driving the car was like operating a boat with all that snow. It was fun!! cheer

Thanks for asking group hug I love you awwwww
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
Huh?

What 'position' would you like? Vogueing maybe? Handstand? Hands up surrendering? Standing still? Please let us know... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:46 am

OMG!!!!!! Sorry no sleep and even worse spelling than normal.......
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 am

Well I can think of much better position than any of my stated ones...

...but I might get a slap!!!
Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:20 am

pig
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Huh?

What 'position' would you like? Vogueing maybe? Handstand? Hands up surrendering? Standing still? Please let us know... Rolling Eyes

Anything but Obama's position, Marty!!! :stfu: :rolling laughter:

Hmmm. Handstand, you say?!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:58 am

Frethead wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Huh?

Anything but Obama's position, Marty!!! :stfu: :rolling laughter:

Hmmm. Handstand, you say?!

Oh Hell Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you see the billboard some business men put up in the upper north.. President Bush with the catch slogan.."Miss me yet"
Priceless!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 am

Is Obama not delivering then?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:28 am

Oh he's delivering..all the BS he promised .....but it does nothing to us average people
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:35 am

Chrissy wrote:
Oh he's delivering..all the BS he promised .....but it does nothing to us average people

Bit like all the other Presidents then?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:40 am

Politics has never changed that is for sure...i don't know why but for me this seems different...I think because so many people have fallen for the lies this time and they keep coming without him acknowleging it. Our country like many others is in a big mess....and the problems of the everyday people have been overlooked in exchange for the problems of the illegals......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty What are you doing?   Marty What are you doing? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marty What are you doing?
Page 1 of 1