Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+6
Matty35
Frethead
Marty
Roger. H
Pete
Chrissy
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 6:44 am

Marty wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Aww, Cheer up Marty. You've just proved what a wonderful person you are by caring and taking the time to help find your little visitor a new home and a new chance to be loved. Good for you !!! Very Happy Very Happy I love you I love you :clapping: :clapping:

Thanks Roger I really appreciate your kind words. group hug cat That lil kitty had me at Meow.. I love you

Oh it'll be o.k. and you did the right thing. Now someone will have a chance to get a good cat so dont worry and if its meant to be she will come back to you.....great picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:02 am

Who wants to be lonely?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 8:53 am

Me and Squirt sometimes get lonely during the week when Stevie's not here. No No But then we go for a walk down the beach and in the pub and it's like " Who's Stevie ???" lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:09 am

Roger H wrote:
Me and Squirt sometimes get lonely during the week when Stevie's not here. No No But then we go for a walk down the beach and in the pub and it's like " Who's Stevie ???" lol! lol! lol!

Sounds good. I never get lonely. Kira follow me everywhere...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:10 am

Lonely......I have you guys...... group hug
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 9:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
Lonely......I have you guys...... group hug

Aww..Shucks... Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:54 pm

Oh it'll be o.k. and you did the right thing. Now someone will have a chance to get a good cat so dont worry and if its meant to be she will come back to you.....great picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

Thank you Chrissy!! I love you
You peeps are the bestest in the world!! group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:03 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy IT'S FRIDAY !!!!!!!! cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:45 am

Roger H wrote:

Soon be Monday... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:09 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Soon be Monday... Wink

Mad Mad Mad :you fool: :the finger: :thats a no, no:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:10 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Soon be Monday... Wink

na na na idiot2
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:35 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Soon be Monday... Wink

na na na idiot2

Random Thoughts Emot15
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:36 am

Fullm moon Friday................love it!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
Fullm moon Friday................love it!

Is it home time yet?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 am

might be for you..my day is just getting started.................
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 9:39 am

You know. I think it is home time...

TTFN :bye:
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:03 am

Damn, that's weird!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 10:50 am

Frethead wrote:
Damn, that's weird!

lol! There's that little green thing again... happy boy
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 12:21 pm

The new Winger album rocks rock on
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 1:04 pm

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Damn, that's weird!

I knew you'd get a kick out of that green guy, ( it's the goofy smile on his face that slays me!) Marty. My comment was actually about my having two seperate threads ( this one) going at the same time! The top entry was Roger's on both, but, one repl=sponse to his was mine, and one response was Pete's. It was absolutely too damn weird! The one with Pete's response ran on for about ten more entries, too! scratch
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:06 pm

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Damn, that's weird!

I knew you'd get a kick out of that green guy, ( it's the goofy smile on his face that slays me!) Marty. My comment was actually about my having two seperate threads ( this one) going at the same time! The top entry was Roger's on both, but, one repl=sponse to his was mine, and one response was Pete's. It was absolutely too damn weird! The one with Pete's response ran on for about ten more entries, too! scratch

That is weird. scratch I knew you didn't mean the little green thing was weird. I just quoted you so you knew I was talk to you. lol!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 2:59 pm

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Damn, that's weird!

That is weird. scratch I knew you didn't mean the little green thing was weird. I just quoted you so you knew I was talk to you. lol!

I know that you knew that I didn't think you were talking about the green woobie thing, when I said that, either. I mean - wait . . . no, back -up. LOL Just a little, not much. No. No. Yeah! A little more? Come on. Too far. Screw it.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 4:26 pm

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Damn, that's weird!

I know that you knew that I didn't think you were talking about the green woobie thing, when I said that, either. I mean - wait . . . no, back -up. LOL Just a little, not much. No. No. Yeah! A little more? Come on. Too far. Screw it.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:47 am

Matty35 wrote:

REALLY !!!??? Shocked Shocked scratch ...................To be fair I've heard and read that this is a great album, maybe I'll put my dislike for them to one side and give it a go. But I hold you responsible if I start to reach for the skip button !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:25 am

Roger H wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

REALLY !!!??? Shocked Shocked scratch ...................To be fair I've heard and read that this is a great album, maybe I'll put my dislike for them to one side and give it a go. But I hold you responsible if I start to reach for the skip button !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing

I 've seen and listened to a little promo vid somewhere about that, and I think I saw Jerry Cantrell ( I'm not completely sure who he is, though) in it, playing some loud, stark riff in a song that was waay too slow and unconnected which fetters off into some harmonized, multitracked vocal squeam, not much unlike Metallica's job as money machine.
Though, I must say that to say it's nothing personal is in fact, nothing personal, in fact . . . the members of the band - or, the "man" part - have been completely seperated from the machine which produces noise for money known as Metallica ( in order to provide strength to the industry) since the members of the band chose to restrict the listener's, a.k.a. the consumers - from listening to music for entertainment. Thus, the human conscience is disconnected from the creation of music, the band, and further, the listener. So, it's not really music at -all, and is not intended as such. idiot2 :dizzy:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Thoughts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next