Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread

Go down 
+4
Pete
RFFB
Frethead
Roger. H
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 6:38 am

Roger H wrote:
Which record label did Neal Bogart leave to set up Casablance records ? And what was the original name he wanted to call it before settling for Casablanca ?

I'm not sure where he came from but I think he wanted to call it Emerald City Records...?

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:16 am

Emerald City is right, I'll give you some more thinking time on the other label.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:33 am

My trivia knowledge is lacking these days...Pete, it's up to you!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:39 am

RFFB wrote:
My trivia knowledge is lacking these days...Pete, it's up to you!!!

I'm guessing it's a rather minor label but I wouldn't know what it was called without cheating...

I only knew it was Emerald City as it's mentioned in of of the many Kiss books I think...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:45 am

Clue : Deity.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:48 am

Roger H wrote:
Clue : Deity.

Hmmm...Thor? Thor records sounds cool!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:51 am

No.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:53 am

Roger H wrote:
No.

Oh. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:58 am

Buddah!!!!!!

It's Buddah!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:01 am

YES !!!!! IT IS !!!!!!!! cheer cheer Once again you two will have to share the spoils. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 8:40 am

Pete, RFFB any chance of the brain cells working ?? :crazy mofo:
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:42 pm

Roger H wrote:
Pete, RFFB any chance of the brain cells working ?? The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 324823
Embarassed

I'm gonna nick this one!

Neal Schon & Sammy Hagar formed a 'one off' band back in the 80's. What was the band called? Who were the other 2 members and what was the brilliant 'live' album that came from this union?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:29 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Pete, RFFB any chance of the brain cells working ?? The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 324823
Embarassed

I'm gonna nick this one!

Neal Schon & Sammy Hagar formed a 'one off' band back in the 80's. What was the band called? Who were the other 2 members and what was the brilliant 'live' album that came from this union?

Fantastic album !!! Through the Fire. Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve ( HSAS ). Kenny Aaronson and Micheal Shrieve.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Embarassed

I'm gonna nick this one!

Fantastic album !!! Through the Fire. Hagar Schon Aaronson Shrieve ( HSAS ). Kenny Aaronson and Micheal Shrieve.
Totally spot on!

Shame they never did another album...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 pm

How in the world did you know that!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:20 am

Chrissy wrote:

He's old! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:22 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

He's old! lol!

WHY YOU LITTLE !!!!!!!!!.......................................................... idiot2 idiot2 idiot2

I have the album, Chrissy. Simples !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:58 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

He's old! lol!

WHY YOU LITTLE !!!!!!!!!.......................................................... idiot2 idiot2 idiot2

I have the album, Chrissy. Simples !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

silly silly happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:52 am

1. Name the band Peter Criss was with Immediately before joining KISS 2. What was the name of their only album release. 3. What did they change their name to when they became a 3 piece. And, True or False.......Peter Criss put an advert out say " Drummer willing to do anything to make it. "
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 am

Roger H wrote:
1. Name the band Peter Criss was with Immediately before joining KISS 2. What was the name of their only album release. 3. What did they change their name to when they became a 3 piece. And, True or False.......Peter Criss put an advert out say " Drummer willing to do anything to make it. "

True!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:57 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

True!

False !!! ( I know, I've always thought this was true ) but apparently the advert read " EXPD. ROCK & roll drummer looking for orig. grp. doing soft & hard music. Peter, Brooklyn." I don't dare put this on the other site for fear of being shot down in flames!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:04 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

True!

False !!! ( I know, I've always thought this was true ) but apparently the advert read " EXPD. ROCK & roll drummer looking for orig. grp. doing soft & hard music. Peter, Brooklyn." I don't dare put this on the other site for fear of being shot down in flames!!!

If Gene says 'Drummer willing to do anything to make it' I believe him!

Post it in K'Uk and see what happens!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:18 am

No way, Jose !!!!!!!!! There are far too many who were actually there and read the paper and their truth is the only truth and how dare I question a legend, for my liking. Christmas might be coming, but this turkey aint putting his neck on the block !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:25 am

Roger H wrote:
No way, Jose !!!!!!!!! There are far too many who were actually there and read the paper and their truth is the only truth and how dare I question a legend, for my liking. Christmas might be coming, but this turkey aint putting his neck on the block !!!!

Coward!.

Posted. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Coward!.

Posted. Very Happy

affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread   The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread - Page 38 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rock / Metal Quiz Thread
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next