Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!
 
HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Bargain !!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:32 am

Not such a bargain. I stupidly asked the question " Anything on the Christmas list yet ? " She wants the Bruce Springsteen special edition reissue of Darkness on the Edge of Town ( The Promise ). O.k I'll order it. affraid £120 !!!!!!!!!! Thankfully I check on Play.com and it's ( ONLY !! Rolling Eyes ) £73.99. Think I'll keep my mouth shut in future !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 4:34 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Not such a bargain. I stupidly asked the question " Anything on the Christmas list yet ? " She wants the Bruce Springsteen special edition reissue of Darkness on the Edge of Town ( The Promise ). O.k I'll order it. affraid £120 !!!!!!!!!! Thankfully I check on Play.com and it's ( ONLY !! Rolling Eyes ) £73.99. Think I'll keep my mouth shut in future !!


HOW MUCH!!!! affraid Shocked

Get her that and nowt else!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 am

http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/16414572/The-Promise-The-Darkness-On-The-Edge-Of-Town-Story/Product.html

It's quite a nice package. I wouldn't think twice about it if it had the KISS logo on it !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:24 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
http://www.play.com/Music/CD/4-/16414572/The-Promise-The-Darkness-On-The-Edge-Of-Town-Story/Product.html

It's quite a nice package. I wouldn't think twice about it if it had the KISS logo on it !!! Very Happy


Very true!!

Having said this, I received thru the post the Christmas Tiffany's catalogue, which somehow Ruth has found... affraid scared1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:28 am

Oh No !!! You poor ( you will be !) man !! You have my sympathies. Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:36 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
Oh No !!! You poor ( you will be !) man !! You have my sympathies. Sad

The rule is (or will be!!) if we aren't in the Tiffany's shop in NYC then there's no point purchasing Tiffany's jewellery as buying such jewellrey is an experience!


Last edited by Pete on Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:38 am

thums up Good rule.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:51 am

Just picked up the box set of the T.V mini series THE PACIFIC from my favourite charity shop. So I'll be snuglling down with this for the next few days. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:48 pm

Car boot time again !! Very Happy Picked up a 1979 BOSTON European tour programme for £1.50 and Harder Faster by APRIL WINE on vinyl for £1. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

avatar

Number of posts : 1621
Age : 51
Location : T-Town, Okies
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Sun Jul 31, 2011 4:25 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Car boot time again !! Very Happy Picked up a 1979 BOSTON European tour programme for £1.50 and Harder Faster by APRIL WINE on vinyl for £1. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


Nice scores! cheer :clapping:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:27 am

Had a mooch around The Mall and picked up A Night In The Museum 1 & 2 and The Green Hornet all for £10. That's me settled for the rest of the day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 am

Roger. H wrote:
Had a mooch around The Mall and picked up A Night In The Museum 1 & 2 and The Green Hornet all for £10. That's me settled for the rest of the day. Very Happy


The Mall?!? When did you move to the US?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:33 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Had a mooch around The Mall and picked up A Night In The Museum 1 & 2 and The Green Hornet all for £10. That's me settled for the rest of the day. Very Happy


The Mall?!? When did you move to the US?

That's what Luton's Arndale Centre is now called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:36 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Had a mooch around The Mall and picked up A Night In The Museum 1 & 2 and The Green Hornet all for £10. That's me settled for the rest of the day. Very Happy


The Mall?!? When did you move to the US?

That's what Luton's Arndale Centre is now called.


Oh. How sad. I wonder when the Arndale Centre in Manchester will change then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:39 am

There's a Mall in Blackburn, so not too far away.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:44 am

Roger. H wrote:
There's a Mall in Blackburn, so not too far away.


There's lot's of holes in Blackburn too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 6:49 am

It appears that JJB Sports are in a bit of trouble and our local store has a huge sale on at the moment. Just Pcked up a nice pair of K-Swiss trainers for £25 (originally £75). If there's one near you get yourself down there and grab a bargain !!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 6:55 am

Roger. H wrote:
It appears that JJB Sports are in a bit of trouble and our local store has a huge sale on at the moment. Just Pcked up a nice pair of K-Swiss trainers for £25 (originally £75). If there's one near you get yourself down there and grab a bargain !!

Isn't JJB sports now DW sports? Our's has been DW for a while now...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 6:57 am

Just checked the carrier bag, still JJB here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 6:59 am

Roger. H wrote:
Just checked the carrier bag, still JJB here.


Cool. Our's is ok. Don't really need anything at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:01 am

I needed new Trainers, perfect. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:24 am

Also picked up at HMV Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and Black Veil Brides album both for £10. Bargain !! cheer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:29 am

Roger. H wrote:
Also picked up at HMV Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and Black Veil Brides album both for £10. Bargain !! cheer

ROTPOTA = Bargain
BVB = From what I've heard...not sure!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Roger. H

avatar

Number of posts : 15230
Age : 57
Location : The Cave Of Goodies.
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri May 04, 2012 7:39 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Also picked up at HMV Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes and Black Veil Brides album both for £10. Bargain !! cheer

ROTPOTA = Bargain
BVB = From what I've heard...not sure!

Playing it at the moment...................not too shabby.So far. Not what I expected, thought they'd be a bit more sleezy, a'la Murderdolls.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Pete

avatar

Number of posts : 19317
Age : 43
Location : Desolation Boulevard..
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:29 am

I don’t often eat in the works restaurant as I find it to be overpriced for what you get, however this morning I had fried egg, two sausages, two rashers of bacon, hash brown, beans, grilled tomato &two black pudding slices for just £3.75. Now that’s a bargain! yummy cheesin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bargain !!   

Back to top Go down
 
Bargain !!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Bargain Bin Music

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: