Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All you Kiss fans

Go down 
+2
Pete
Chrissy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:58 am

i listened to an interview with mr. Simmons last night talking about the new album yah yah yah..What intrigued me was the support tour. 60 stops in the US and then up to Canada...So which one are we going to boys? Just curious if any of you had plans to come over and see any of this......
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:00 am

Chrissy wrote:
i listened to an interview with mr. Simmons last night talking about the new album yah yah yah..What intrigued me was the support tour. 60 stops in the US and then up to Canada...So which one are we going to boys? Just curious if any of you had plans to come over and see any of this......

Roger is looking at doing a few of the Canadian dates I think.

Me? Well I'm skint. Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:04 am

Pete translate what does that word mean?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:06 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete translate what does that word mean?

Which one? Canadian? lol! lol!

Skint = No money!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 am

swing Canadians.....never been to Canada if the tour goes up there after next year maybe i might try to go...Maybe by then you might be able to swing it......

Thanks for the translation we Americans really don't have a grasp on the English language or anything else for that matter.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
swing Canadians.....never been to Canada if the tour goes up there after next year maybe i might try to go...Maybe by then you might be able to swing it......

Thanks for the translation we Americans really don't have a grasp on the English language or anything else for that matter.

I'm glad you said that and not me!! lol! lol!

If they play Toronto I'd love to go. Ruth and I want to go back to Toronto sometime so that would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:30 am

You're lucky Ruth will go with you..Matt won't go with me...I turned down Judas Priest tickets and I had to find a date for Aerosmith Thank you Chuck!!!!so If I go to Kiss I will have to hook up with a friend......So Adam is your listening meet me in Cananda will yah!!

Sounds like there is some time so save your coins and hopefully you can go....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
You're lucky Ruth will go with you..Matt won't go with me...I turned down Judas Priest tickets and I had to find a date for Aerosmith Thank you Chuck!!!!so If I go to Kiss I will have to hook up with a friend......So Adam is your listening meet me in Cananda will yah!!

She wouldn't want to see Kiss (Though she did say she'd see them on foreign soil)!!

We honeymooned in Toronto, but were'n't there for that long. Would love to go back.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:36 am

Thats right I remember the pretty picture you sent me....Well tell you what if Ruth won't see the show with you maybe we can all go together....Maybe we can get Mike to show us around.......
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 am

Chrissy wrote:
Thats right I remember the pretty picture you sent me....Well tell you what if Ruth won't see the show with you maybe we can all go together....Maybe we can get Mike to show us around.......

Sounds like a plan to me. Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:33 am

Chrissy wrote:

Did I hear my name?

KISS in Canada you say?

In your company also?

Hmm...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 9:34 am

Chrissy wrote:

It's like shooting fish in a barrel!!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm ignoring this thread as it could prove to be expensive if I get involved !!!!! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 am

Roger H wrote:
I'm ignoring this thread as it could prove to be expensive if I get involved !!!!! Laughing Laughing
Did you book up for any of the upcoming KISS dates in Canada in the end?
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:27 am

How bout Vegas??

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 7:26 am

That is a fantastic idea....I am gonna try to see Canada but Vegas would just be an easy drive........
Hey any of you Brits wanna see the bright lights of Vegas?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Well, after costing it all up it was a choice of two weeks in Canada following them around or not having to look for a job for another couple of months...............guess which choice won !!! sunny sunny Sleep Sleep drunken drunken
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:43 pm

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Well, after costing it all up it was a choice of two weeks in Canada following them around or not having to look for a job for another couple of months...............guess which choice won !!! sunny sunny Sleep Sleep drunken drunken
Please tell me how you broke the spell!!!!

I seem to have relapsed into collecting when I was doing so well! Damn two weeks off work with my hernia and being bored stupid!!!

Still, I now own a lovely Gene Simmons '75 tour pick amongst many other useless items!... and don't even ask what it cost!!!!!...Rolling Eyes affraid
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:07 pm

Addict!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 12:18 am

RFFB wrote:

I seem to have relapsed into collecting when I was doing so well! Damn two weeks off work with my hernia and being bored stupid!!!

Still, I now own a lovely Gene Simmons '75 tour pick amongst many other useless items!... and don't even ask what it cost!!!!!...Rolling Eyes affraid

The spell is not really broken just wounded ! In the past few weeks I've become the owner of The Ultimate Kissology, a Washburn Paul Stanley PS80k guitar (which comes in a great box with a " gig bag", strap and pics), a Paul Stanley " Live to Win " tour jacket and a signed copy of Lydia Criss' book " Sealed with a Kiss "
I've also missed out on a couple of things I was bidding on on Ebay !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
So the old Demon is still in there causing mischief !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:28 am

I've just got my greasy mits on One Live Kiss by Paul Stanley, lets see how it rocks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:43 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

The spell is not really broken just wounded ! In the past few weeks I've become the owner of The Ultimate Kissology, a Washburn Paul Stanley PS80k guitar (which comes in a great box with a " gig bag", strap and pics), a Paul Stanley " Live to Win " tour jacket and a signed copy of Lydia Criss' book " Sealed with a Kiss "
I've also missed out on a couple of things I was bidding on on Ebay !!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
So the old Demon is still in there causing mischief !!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Oooooh!!!!!!

Photos...PHOTOS!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 am

Skezza wrote:
I've just got my greasy mits on One Live Kiss by Paul Stanley, lets see how it rocks! Very Happy
It does!

And only marginally spoilt by the obvious barbie 'plants' at the front!

I'd rather see a Paul Stanley show than KISS show these days in truth...and you can throw in an Ace show in with that also.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:12 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Oooooh!!!!!!

Photos...PHOTOS!!!!!!

PLZ PLZ PLEEEEEEEZE!!!!
Very Happy

Not very exciting, but when's that stopped us buying stuff !! Rolling Eyes Laughing

All you Kiss fans 001-2
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:19 am

Roger H wrote:

Not very exciting, but when's that stopped us buying stuff !! Rolling Eyes Laughing

All you Kiss fans 001-2

Nice that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All you Kiss fans Empty
PostSubject: Re: All you Kiss fans   All you Kiss fans I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All you Kiss fans
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next