Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Opening act for KISS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Opening act for KISS Empty
PostSubject: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Was just curious how long Buck Cherry was opening for KISS...Have to say I thought they were a great opening act and really enjoyed them.....

My Question is this: If you could pick a band to open for KISS on this tour who would it be and why..........
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
Was just curious how long Buck Cherry was opening for KISS...Have to say I thought they were a great opening act and really enjoyed them.....

My Question is this: If you could pick a band to open for KISS on this tour who would it be and why..........

Support for Opening act for KISS Kisslogo?

Hmmm... I would like to see Cheap Trick and Danger Danger.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:36 am

Let me re-phrase this.....bands that are currently up to the tour.........
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:45 am

Chrissy wrote:
Let me re-phrase this.....bands that are currently up to the tour.........

Cheap Trick & Danger Danger both have excellent new CD's out.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 8:07 am

well o.k. then..............................
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:23 am

About the only opening act that would interest me would be Led Zeppelin!!!

They should reform...play one song...The Who's 'Won't Get Fooled Again' for the KISS curtain drop and that's it!!!!!

And only at the Newcastle gig also!!!!!

Strangely I have actually enjoyed a few KISS supports ...in the UK - 1980, Girl...1983, Heavy Pettin...1984 Bon Jovi...1988 & 1992 no idea who supported them...1996 The Verve Pipe, quirky but cool...they went down very badly tho!!!!...1999(?)...didnt see the support tho I believe it was Buckcherry...and in the USA 1996 some shit band but 2000 was class ...TED NUGENT!!!!!!! Skid Row were on the bill too but TED was THE man!!!!!!

How fast can that man talk!!!! He should have been a comedian also! had me in stitches!!!... Laughing One of the best crowd reactions to any song I've heard played live also...the song?

Cat Scratch Fever!!! The place went NUTS!!!!!!! not worthy2 :rockin out:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:35 am

Not being funny but I couldn't give a flying one who supports them, I'll be just chompin' at the bit for the main event !!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 12:16 pm

Roger H wrote:
Not being funny but I couldn't give a flying one who supports them, I'll be just chompin' at the bit for the main event !!
And I whole heartly second that statement!!!!

I have nver given a toss who supports them...if it's agood band...cool...if not, big deal.

On the last Euro tour I would rather not have been subjected to some shite euro band...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 1:09 pm

RFFB wrote:
About the only opening act that would interest me would be Led Zeppelin!!!

They should reform...play one song...The Who's 'Won't Get Fooled Again' for the KISS curtain drop and that's it!!!!!

And only at the Newcastle gig also!!!!!

Strangely I have actually enjoyed a few KISS supports ...in the UK - 1980, Girl...1983, Heavy Pettin...1984 Bon Jovi...1988 & 1992 no idea who supported them...1996 The Verve Pipe, quirky but cool...they went down very badly tho!!!!...1999(?)...didnt see the support tho I believe it was Buckcherry...and in the USA 1996 some shit band but 2000 was class ...TED NUGENT!!!!!!! Skid Row were on the bill too but TED was THE man!!!!!!

How fast can that man talk!!!! He should have been a comedian also! had me in stitches!!!... Laughing One of the best crowd reactions to any song I've heard played live also...the song?

Cat Scratch Fever!!! The place went NUTS!!!!!!! not worthy2 :rockin out:

88 - Kings of the Sun
92 - Danger Danger

Oh and I agree about waiting for the main event!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opening act for KISS   Opening act for KISS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Opening act for KISS
Page 1 of 1