Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RFFB send a good thought!

Go down 
+6
Pete
Skezza
Roger. H
Marty
'Scope
Chrissy
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

RFFB send a good thought! Empty
PostSubject: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:25 am

Everyone take a second and send RFFB a very positive thought for his surgery today.
For a speedy and effortless recovery!!!!!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:52 am

Upscope---------->positive thoughts--------->RFFB

'Scope
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:15 am

group hug Awww Were thinking of you RFFB. Take care of yourself and get back to us soon. (in due time of course) batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:19 am

Killer Tar Miss Marty!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 10:36 am

'Scope wrote:
Killer Tar Miss Marty!!

SCOPEY'S BACK SCOPEY'S BACK!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 3:57 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Everyone take a second and send RFFB a very positive thought for his surgery today.
For a speedy and effortless recovery!!!!!

Amen.
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 pm

Good Luck Mate! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:53 am

All the best fella...
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 1:40 pm

Marty wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Killer Tar Miss Marty!!

SCOPEY'S BACK SCOPEY'S BACK!!! cheer

But for how long? Sad

Hope everything goes well Adam, see you very soon matey thums up

Matty Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 7:46 am

Hi all just got a note from Adam and he is home recovering nicely. All is well! Just wanted to give an update. I bet when he visits here he will be gald to get all of these well wishes!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:56 am

Excellent news, cheers Chrissy thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:23 am

Thanks for the update on Adam. thums up
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Yes!!! I'm Alive!!!!!

To all...THANKS for the kind words and thoughts!

All went well and I'm back home after spending a few days at my brothers. I'm a bit sore, but that's too be expected after being cut open and stitched back up!!! But I've got some class pain killers!!!! Weeeeee!

Two weeks off work so there is a strong probability I could be on on here a fair bit!!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:15 pm

Glad to hear everything went well. Here's to a speedy recovery!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 2:16 pm

??? Whu ??? What the hell happened to RFFB?! Damn, did I miss something, or what?! Anyway, I hope you get back on your feet, real fast, Bud!
Speaking of friends from across the big pond . . . the London Symphony Orchestra is going to be playing the Ocean Center in Daytona Beach, here, soon. They've been coming over for quite a while, now . . . Don't ask me why they have been coming all the way out here ({ actually, south of RIGHT HERE} to Daytona Beach, no less!) to play a week of concerts for about twenty years!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:28 pm

Frethead wrote:
??? Whu ??? What the hell happened to RFFB?! Damn, did I miss something, or what?! Anyway, I hope you get back on your feet, real fast, Bud!
I had to go into hospital for an operation - nothing too major, luckily. But still being sliced open and put back together was not fun!!!

But, yep, I am back on my feet but I can't lift anything for a month!!! Seriously...nothing!

You just don't realise how much you use your stomach muscles... Wink
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:17 am

Abdominal muscles . . . They're nothing, if not central to every bipedal movement, dude! It's great to "hear" that you've made your way to the road of recovery! Good health, and here's to your further advanced, continual improvement!

Last edited by Frethead on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Yes, there's gas in the car! Yes, there's gas in the car!)
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 6:15 am

Frethead wrote:
Abdominal muscles . . . They're nothing, if not central to every bipedal movement, dude! It's great to "hear" that you've made your way to the road of recovery! Good health, and here's to your further advanced, continual improvement!

Yeah thats what I was gonna say.. Smile

So how ya feeling Adam? Coughing, sneezing & laughing sucks....when your abdominals are tender. Sad Do you have a lovely nurse checking in on you?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:53 am

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:

So how ya feeling Adam? Coughing, sneezing & laughing sucks....when your abdominals are tender. Sad Do you have a lovely nurse checking in on you?
Afraid not...but I've got some class painkillers!!! Today is the first day I've woken up and not had to take any tho...which has to be a good sign... Very Happy

I'm actually doing a lot better than I thought I would be...luckily it was a fairly minor op so I'd hate to think what it would be like to be properly cut open a stitched back up.

Still can't bend over to put my boots on tho...stilL in my sandles!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:04 pm

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Afraid not...but I've got some class painkillers!!! Today is the first day I've woken up and not had to take any tho...which has to be a good sign... Very Happy

I'm actually doing a lot better than I thought I would be...luckily it was a fairly minor op so I'd hate to think what it would be like to be properly cut open a stitched back up.

Still can't bend over to put my boots on tho...stilL in my sandles!!!

Amazing how quickly the body can heal and repair itself. bottom's up
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 7:15 am

Miraculous
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:18 am

Marty wrote:
As Chrissy says...eat well, sleep & look after yourself...pretty good advice if you ask me!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 10:53 am

RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:
As Chrissy says...eat well, sleep & look after yourself...pretty good advice if you ask me!!

. . . and, drink plenty of water!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Frethead wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Marty wrote:

. . . and, drink plenty of water!!!

. . . and, take a little walk...it helps with gas pains. Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RFFB send a good thought!   RFFB send a good thought! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RFFB send a good thought!
Page 1 of 1