Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Old Bands Demo Pt 2

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 Empty
PostSubject: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 5:11 pm

OK, for those of you who were very nice in your comments and actually asked to hear some more of my old band... Shocked but... Cool

...here it is!

This is 'State Of Mind'...this is one of mine, written with one of my best mates who was one of guitarists in the band and does the vocals on this one. The music is his, the lyrics are mine and the whole band had input on the arrangement.

And this one is called 'Sick', written by the other guitarist and sung by him.

We were a happy bunch of fu*ckers!!!!

Again the videos are just put together so I could get the audio up. Nothing to do with the songs at all! All the live shots are mine.
'State Of Mind' has KISS on the ALIVE 35 Euro tour Oberhausen, The Wildhearts and also Shirley Manson & Rose McGowen...cos I think they're really hot!!!! Shirley & Rose that is...not The Wildhearts & KISS!!!... Laughing

'Sick' has KISS, Stuttgart & some more pretty GA shots to subvert your minds...again! 'Cos they are also VERY HOT!!!!

There are a couple more demo's left, from this session, if anyone wants to hear them....
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Yes we want to hear them. I'm loving it. The photo's are amazing as well. Is Photography another profession of yours? Do you wear earplugs being so close to all those Marshall's. Shocked Thank you for sharing with us!! cheer cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 9:52 pm

Marty wrote:
Yes we want to hear them. I'm loving it. The photo's are amazing as well. Is Photography another profession of yours? Do you wear earplugs being so close to all those Marshall's. Shocked Thank you for sharing with us!! cheer cheer cheer

What she just said!
That is really cool!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:35 am

Very cool Adam!,... wanna start a band mate? thums up

rok on rok on rok on
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 2:04 pm

Guys!

Thank you! Seriously...THANK YOU!!!!!

These were some of the best times of my life and I really miss being in the band. Even though we just played the Newcastle live scene it was so much fun! To this day the feeling I had after our first gig was indescribable. Very few things have ever come close, or bettered it.

I wanted to take it further and get more serious but the others were married, with carears and all that stuff. Me, I just wanted to rock out!!!

We weren't the best musicians, and we were quite sloppy, but that's kinda what we wanted. A loose 'punk' attitude with a rock sound. I actually really like this Demo and listen to it quite a lot. Personally I think we were fu*kin good at what we did!

Marty...I love photographing shows I go to. Always have done. Now with digital it's even better! You can just click away and throw out the crap and keep the good ones!!! Plus you can video the shows too!! Everything I've filmed, that is on YouTube, has been done on my camera! I love it... Laughing

Chrissy...Thank you for your comments also. It's is surprising how good it makes me feel knowing others like what we did!... Very Happy

And Matty...I'd freakin love to start a band!!!! Have to buy another drum kit tho!!!... : rock band

I'll try and get the others tracks over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Andyearny

Andyearny

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:59 am

Enjoyed listening to your stuff Adam, you had a great sound and vibe going on there man!! I've always liked that loose punk rock attitude!

Shame it's all over huh!

All the very best,
Andy

rock on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Old Bands Demo Pt 2   My Old Bands Demo Pt 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Old Bands Demo Pt 2
Page 1 of 1