Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bon Voyage, Pete

Go down 
+7
laxcdn
Pete
buffy
RFFB
Matty35
Shelby
Roger. H
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:05 pm

I don't know when you're flying out on friday, so I thought I'd take this chance
to say have a safe and enjoyable trip across the pond to N.Y.
RFFB and I will do our best to keep the flag flying on here until you get back ! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 10:26 pm

Have a safe trip Pete!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:06 am

See you when you get back old bean...Safe trip mate Wink

cheers

Matty.. rok on
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:21 am

Have a safe trip and great time in Nu Yoik with Ruth...wrap up warm mate!!!

To all the US forum members...especially the girls!...beware!!, lusting Englishman is coming your way!!!...
(tho as his wife will be with him you will, probably!, be ok!!... Laughing )
Back to top Go down
buffy

buffy

Number of posts : 13

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:46 am

Safe trip Peter!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 6:52 am

buffy wrote:
Safe trip Peter!

Fook me. my Sunday name!!!

Thanks for the well wishes people.

Lustful Englishman indeed!!! How very dare you! lol!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:00 am

Don't get mugged.
Back to top Go down
buffy

buffy

Number of posts : 13

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 7:36 am

[quote="Pete"]
buffy wrote:
Safe trip Peter!

Fook me. my Sunday name!!!

Sh*t! I didn't intentionally mean to use your "sunday name" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 8:57 am

buffy wrote:
Sh*t! I didn't intentionally mean to use your "sunday name" Very Happy

Don't worry, it's only because when he's called Peter, it usually means he's in trouble ! Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:17 am

laxcdn wrote:
Don't get mugged.

EXACTLY!!!! Keep your wallet, purse etc where they can't be snatched!!! People spot a good target and will "pretend" to bump into you and the next thing you know....your wallet is gone.
Not saying your an easy target, just saying be careful...New York is FULL of thieves
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:52 am

Mary1234 wrote:
laxcdn wrote:
Don't get mugged.

EXACTLY!!!! Keep your wallet, purse etc where they can't be snatched!!! People spot a good target and will "pretend" to bump into you and the next thing you know....your wallet is gone.
Not saying you're an easy target, just saying be careful...New York is FULL of thieves
How NOT to sell your country to tourists!!!

"Come to New York and see if YOU can survive the whole trip and NOT get mugged!!"

Think I'll stay at haem, pet! At least I nae who the dodgy geezers are o'wr here!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 9:56 am

Best wishes to you and Ruth on a wonderful trip.

forget the muggers, just be smart but look out for the food. Eat nothing but New York Pizza!
Lots of it...Eat way too much and drink just enough to get you back to the hotel in one piece.

Over indulge until you can't stand it and then rest and diet when you get back home!
Have a ball
Chrissy

p.s. Peter is a fantastic name after all i named my youngest son that! so I'm biased!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 10:30 am

Chrissy wrote:
Best wishes to you and Ruth on a wonderful trip.

forget the muggers, just be smart but look out for the food. Eat nothing but New York Pizza!
Lots of it...Eat way too much and drink just enough to get you back to the hotel in one piece.

Over indulge until you can't stand it and then rest and diet when you get back home!
Have a ball
Chrissy

p.s. Peter is a fantastic name after all i named my youngest son that! so I'm biased!
Now THAT is how to sell your country!!!

Beer, pizza & RnR (ok, I added the RnR!!!... Laughing ), but that's more like it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mary1234

Mary1234

Number of posts : 316

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 12:26 pm

RFFB wrote:
Mary1234 wrote:
laxcdn wrote:
Don't get mugged.

Not saying you're an easy target, just saying be careful...New York is FULL of thieves
How NOT to sell your country to tourists!!!

"Come to New York and see if YOU can survive the whole trip and NOT get mugged!!"

Think I'll stay at haem, pet! At least I nae who the dodgy geezers are o'wr here!!!

Its true though. You just gotta keep an eye open that's all....NYC is fun as hell! He will have a blast!
Back to top Go down
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 1:16 pm

Watch out for the ATTITUDE in NY....There's a lot of it there!!!!

'Scope
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 2:44 pm

'Scope wrote:
Watch out for the ATTITUDE in NY....There's a lot of it there!!!!'Scope
Don't worry, Pete's from Manchester and they've got attitude to spare!!!!!... Laughing

And with Pete's departure to the USA the post count on FMF slips!!!!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 14, 2009 3:15 pm

Sorry I'm Late!! Have Fun Pete!!!

I've heard the Pizza is deeeelish... yummy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:32 am

Marty wrote:

Yes the Pizza was deelish but there was far too much of it!!! In fact there was far too much of everything when I came to food.

However Ruth & I had a great time and although cold the sun was always out during the day and the rain/snow held off until our last day.

We spent far too much money on stuff (Ruth loved Macy's) but hey ho. We had no problem with crime (in fact Ruth said she felt safer IN NYC than she does on a night out in Manchester.) or using the Subway (which gets easier to use each time I visit).

It was a great trip and I'm sure we'll go back again when we can...(or when Kiss are at the Garden!)....

Oh. I'm not from Manchester I'm from Macclesfield. 20 miles south of Manchester so please don't insult me again!!!! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:05 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:

Yes the Pizza was deelish but there was far too much of it!!! In fact there was far too much of everything when I came to food.

However Ruth & I had a great time and although cold the sun was always out during the day and the rain/snow held off until our last day.

We spent far too much money on stuff (Ruth loved Macy's) but hey ho. We had no problem with crime (in fact Ruth said she felt safer IN NYC than she does on a night out in Manchester.) or using the Subway (which gets easier to use each time I visit).

It was a great trip and I'm sure we'll go back again when we can...(or when Kiss are at the Garden!)....

Oh. I'm not from Manchester I'm from Macclesfield. 20 miles south of Manchester so please don't insult me again!!!! lol! lol!

Glad you had a good time matey thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
RFFB

RFFB

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 8:17 am

Pete wrote:

im sorry I just remember you saying you were from that region!!!

Bit like saying I'm from sunderland, I would guess!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:39 pm

RFFB wrote:
Bit like saying I'm from sunderland, I would guess!!!!... Laughing

But I thought you...................................???????????
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 5:36 pm

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:

Have you ever been to the Beacon Theatre? I always wanted to go but its pretty pricey to get a hotel and so forth. I would imagine the acoustics in there are phenomenal. rock band
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:16 am

Marty wrote:

Have you ever been to the Beacon Theatre? I always wanted to go but its pretty pricey to get a hotel and so forth. I would imagine the acoustics in there are phenomenal. rock band

Sorry didn't make it to the Beacon theatre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bon Voyage, Pete Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bon Voyage, Pete   Bon Voyage, Pete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bon Voyage, Pete
Page 1 of 1