Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COVER VERSIONS

Go down 
+8
laxcdn
RFFB
Mary1234
Chrissy
Andyearny
Matty35
Pete
Roger. H
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal
Registration date : 2009-01-16

COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:58 am

TAKING DAWN-----------The Chain..........................( This lot supported KISS on the U.K leg of the tour, anyone watch them? I did in Dublin. )

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:00 am

Roger H wrote:
TAKING DAWN-----------The Chain..........................( This lot supported KISS on the U.K leg of the tour, anyone watch them? I did in Dublin. )

Did I watch them? Nope! Did I hear them? Unfortunately yes.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:03 am

Yeh, it says something when this was the best song they did. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:07 am

Roger H wrote:
Yeh, it says something when this was the best song they did. Sleep

And the best thing about them was coming on to the 'Rocky' tune..

In Liverpool & Birmingham I went outside the arena to the bar/merch stand and talked to RFFB, Father Jack, Dan bach etc. Mcr chatted to my mates and kinda ignored them. Did try and watch them in London ut got bored and went for £4 (!!!) hot dog!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:12 pm

ANNILHILATOR--------Romeo delight...............( from the rather wonderful new album. Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:34 am

You should all check out Steel Panther's version of 'I Want It That Way'!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:51 am

But i don't like them...... Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:58 am

Chrissy wrote:
But i don't like them...... Sad

Check it out anyway!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 12:51 pm

For Chrissy... Wink
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:20 pm

Gee thanks..they play every Monday at the House of Blues on the sunset strip.....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 pm

BORING !!!! Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 am

HELLOWEEN--------------Lay All Your Love On Me................( Oh those crazy Germans !! Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 6:53 am

If you're gonna Fleetwood Mac the THIS is how to it!!!!!!!!

Awesome song live...

and yes I know Roger posted it...but his was the live version!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:04 am

Ooo -oooh! I've just been waiting for such a long time to see FXXXN Metallica made another smashing paycheck with the fire of an authentic artist's talent. Since they've already made a big shitite at the Bob Seeger camp, I would like to make a suggestion a bit more in line with the schmucks.

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:14 am

I can feel I'm going to get a lot of flack for this but I think Megadeath are cool..They cover a lot of songs and this is one of the best....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:03 am

FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK
FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK FLAK

That enough Flak for you !!?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 11:16 am

I think from you yes but I can ony imagine the ear ringing I'm going to have after Adam gets ahold of this...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 2:16 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I think from you yes but I can ony imagine the ear ringing I'm going to have after Adam gets ahold of this...
W...T...F...was that?

That was even worse than the worst live version by The Pistols theyselves ever did when Sid was f*ucked up on the dope!

Couldn't even listen to the whole thing. How to destroy a classic song in one easy lesson.

awful...pants...shite...please hang your head in shame.
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:49 pm

Megadeth is, without a doubt, nearly as bad as Metallica
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 8:48 pm

batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:56 pm

Chrissy wrote:
batting eyelashes
That's not fair!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 7:24 pm

it works!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 8:31 pm

What I meant was that both of those bands mouth on deep Ecuadoran jungle donkey voodoo nuts for pleasure
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 2:17 am

TURISAS--------------Rasputin.........................( Very Happy )

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COVER VERSIONS   COVER VERSIONS - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COVER VERSIONS
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next