Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things I'm sick of!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Things I'm sick of!!! Empty
PostSubject: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 10:29 pm

Flies!! I have had a fly in my house all freakin day. I have just about killed the dog trying to kill it!! Ive wiped out 2 plants knocked a glass into the sink and inadvertently smacked both my kids in the process of killing this thing. I swear sometimes it makes you so mad you just want to move!

I am also sick of people who are thin just because..
People who color their own hair

and the am/pm commercial which shows a guy eating a Popsicle! Looks like he's giving it a blow job!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I need Adam....10 days...

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 am

I'm sick of the rain... Sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 6:56 am

Wow, you're crabby!

I'm the crabby one. Stop stealing my thunder!!!

WORK!

I have never walked out of a job before...but I am sooooo close too doing just that. Must resist the temptation.

And yes! The RAIN! Miserable, miserable, miserable.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 12:58 am

other things I am sick of today...

The fucking horrible little bastard worms in the garden that I thought I'd dealt with only to discover that due to all the fucking rain there still around & now the weather is shit so I can't get out that often and deal with them!

A laptop that won't load up iTunes despite removing it from the laptop & reinstalling it from the CD rom!

Last edited by Pete on Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 9:10 am

worms are good!! you need them to aerate the soil. I have a huge garden and I am thrilled when i dig and find worms.
Well maybe you have some weird uk worm but earthworms are the best for your garden!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 1:08 am

Chrissy wrote:
worms are good!! you need them to aerate the soil. I have a huge garden and I am thrilled when i dig and find worms.
Well maybe you have some weird uk worm but earthworms are the best for your garden!!!

Not roundworms! These little fucker are horible nasty bastards that'd do harm to the cats (and humans) if ingested!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2012 3:24 pm

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Not roundworms! These little fucker are horible nasty bastards that'd do harm to the cats (and humans) if ingested!
I just Googled 'ringworm'...and I really wish I hadn't!!!!

puke
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 2:40 pm

ewwwww

Pete why are you eating worms?
and for god's sake buy some cat food!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 am

Managers who don't manage and workers who whine about having their pay frozen when for what they do they are already overpaid by £2000 - £3000 a year anyway.

Civil Servants have the cushiest number going...and don't let them tell you otherwise. All thier 'poor us' crap.

Bullshit.

A decent wage, 6 weeks holiday (8 weeks in some cases), pension, no-one ever gets sacked they just get moved around and if they do want rid they pay a decent redundancy package, flexi time and they still moan.

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 5:38 am

Things I'm sick of!!! Kisslogo fans bitching & moaning that they haven't had the new album delivered yet!! If you're so fucking desperate to hear it go out to a RECORD SHOP (remember them, there's still some good ones out there!!) and buy the thing yourself & have the physical product in your clammy little hands there & then!!

Quit moaning how Amazon/HMV/the postie has screwed you over!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 12, 2012 7:38 am

very true!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 11:53 am

Pete wrote:
Things I'm sick of!!! Kisslogo fans bitching & moaning that they haven't had the new album delivered yet!! If you're so fucking desperate to hear it go out to a RECORD SHOP (remember them, there's still some good ones out there!!) and buy the thing yourself & have the physical product in your clammy little hands there & then!!

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
And people wonder why all the shops close down on the high street... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 1:33 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:
And people wonder why all the shops close down on the high street... Rolling Eyes

Aye.

When did this country become so self obsessed and me, me, me orientated. I did a 60 mile (+) round trip last Monday for Monster so I had it in my hands on release day (as I did for Sonic Boom 3 years ago) because I wanted it on the release day. I made the decision to take control of things.

And yes it is a great shame that half the shops in most town centres are closed. Some shops don't help themselves with the difference in pricing but I still enjoy walking round shops and looking at the products before I buy them.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:52 am

I walked into town this morning and had a wander 'round HMV. They had the 3D version of Monster and I left it there !! Wasn't prepared to pay £3 extra just for a sticker. Must be getting mean in my old age.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 am

Roger. H wrote:
I walked into town this morning and had a wander 'round HMV. They had the 3D version of Monster and I left it there !! Wasn't prepared to pay £3 extra just for a sticker. Must be getting mean in my old age.

Yet you'll pay outlandish amounts for Potato heads and other such tosh!?!?? Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kiss fans! Gotta love 'em.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 5:57 am

na na na
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 11:21 am

Still the rain, grey skies & being cold. My central heating is working overtime right now.

And not being a millionaire!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:48 pm

health insurance companies. They pay for viagara but not birth control..Morons
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 4:52 am

Chrissy wrote:
health insurance companies. They pay for viagara but not birth control..Morons
Is that true!!!???

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:41 am

yes it is true and completly funny. I'm talking privare insurance not managed care insurance
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 4:34 am

Alex Ferguson!! Sure he might be the most succesful manager in the british game but he really is a horrible, comtemptible, arrogant two faced tw@!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 9:47 am

Being cold & getting rained on.

Seriously, how much longer is this going to last for?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things I'm sick of!!!   Things I'm sick of!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things I'm sick of!!!
Page 1 of 1