Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you kidding me!!!!!

Go down 
+2
Pete
Chrissy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Are you kidding me!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:08 pm

I find myself saying this phrase a lot lately!!!!! Thought we could all list what makes us say this...

ive been up for the last four nights with a sick kid..Im tired and just wanted some tea. Dropped my Newcastle cup and broke it!!!!!!!

on the good side at least i wasnt using my very favorite birthday cup i would have been crushed..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:27 pm

Where do I start?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 3:11 pm

Chrissy wrote:
I find myself saying this phrase a lot lately!!!!! Thought we could all list what makes us say this...

ive been up for the last four nights with a sick kid..Im tired and just wanted some tea. Dropped my Newcastle cup and broke it!!!!!!!

on the good side at least i wasnt using my very favorite birthday cup i would have been crushed..

Lucky it wasn't a good one then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Roger. H wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Lucky it wasn't a good one then. Very Happy
OI!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 pm

Our computers at work..seriously, how shit can a system be?
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:03 pm

With james being sick I have been trying to just get him to eat..So i let him eat popcorn in my bed. Didnt think it was that big of a deal so there is a little popcorn around i'll live. So i laid down and closed my eyes and when i moved i felt a piece of popcorn fall on me no big deal i piced up and moved it off..Did this a few times thinking I had gotten it all. Must have fallen asleep until i felt a popcorn land on my leg. I went to brush it off and it ran away!!!!!!
Spider!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:12 am

James has been sick since last Friday. I havent slept much..and I'm tired and a little punchy..Tonight I get him sleeping sound finally and he is breathing easy so I am just drifting off to sleep when I hear my little one, Peter crying from his bedroom..Seems throwing up is his sick of choice. So little man bathed, and snugged into my bed..sheets and bedding in the wash..Mom with a headache....Here we go

I am changing the name of this thread to are you F---ing kidding me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:48 am

The price of petrol.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 3:41 pm

The politics of work...some people FFS, get a life.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:26 am

£333 for 2 new pairs of glasses !!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 11:30 am

Roger. H wrote:
£333 for 2 new pairs of glasses !!
I have delayed getting my new glasses and I'm glad I did...cos my opticians have sent me a £50 off voucher!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 6:38 pm

How are you and the boy's feeling Chrissy?? Hope everyone is back in good health!! Are you kidding me!!!!! 30553

I've been sleeping and sleeping Sleep
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 am

Pete wrote:
The price of petrol.

At the risk of repeating myself...
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:23 pm

Another Blood and urine test. Rolling Eyes somethings outta wack..Are you kidding me!!!!! 751316
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:34 am

Marty wrote:
Another Blood and urine test. Rolling Eyes somethings outta wack..Are you kidding me!!!!! 751316

Hope you're ok Marty... group hug
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 8:22 am

no out of whack!!!! no no no!!!

feel better soon...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 11:11 am

Marty wrote:

Seems we FMF folk are all a bit poorly at the moment. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:55 pm

Thanks for the well wishes I love you

Doc said my Vitamin B is low. Gotta get those B12 Shots for 4 months and Then take B12 Vitamins after that. Glad it wasn't serious. Now my energy level will get back to normal soon. cheer
Back to top Go down
Rev

Rev

Number of posts : 1621
Job/hobbies : Maker of Metal

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 7:23 pm

group hug I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:30 pm

[quote="Marty"]Thanks for the well wishes I love you

Doc said my Vitamin B is low. Gotta get those B12 Shots for 4 months and Then take B12 Vitamins after that. Glad it wasn't serious. Now my energy level will get back to normal soon. cheer[quote]

Those will make you feel a lot better. I get them regularly and they really help. For a while I got one every single day so let them help you....

Good luck..
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:51 pm

[quote="Chrissy"][quote="Marty"]Thanks for the well wishes I love you

Doc said my Vitamin B is low. Gotta get those B12 Shots for 4 months and Then take B12 Vitamins after that. Glad it wasn't serious. Now my energy level will get back to normal soon. cheer
Quote :

Those will make you feel a lot better. I get them regularly and they really help. For a while I got one every single day so let them help you....

Good luck..

Chrissy!!! omg I can't imagine getting those shots everyday...they hurt!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!! 30553 After doing research on this deficiency It could be quite serious if untreated. Good luck to you too I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 8:47 am

[quote="Marty"][quote="Chrissy"]
Marty wrote:
Thanks for the well wishes I love you

Quote :

Good luck..

Chrissy!!! omg I can't imagine getting those shots everyday...they hurt!!!! Are you kidding me!!!!! 30553 After doing research on this deficiency It could be quite serious if untreated. Good luck to you too I love you

Yes they hurt..but the b-complex hurts the most. Have them alternate sites. try to have them done in your hips its not bad at all..if they have to use your arms which is where mine have to go try to relax..B is thick and goes in easier if your dont tense up....You will feel so much better..So glad they found this. it is very serious if left untreated..Can go hand in hand with Vitamin D deficiancy so watch for it...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 9:31 pm

scared1 Can you please stop talking about injections. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:55 pm

big baby

I have been with Chase bank since i bought my house in 1996. never late or missed a payment and I have a top credit score. I have been trying to refinance my house for over a year now and they wont refinance me. They said its becasue im self employed! keep in mind i've been self employed for 21 years!!!!! so they absolutely refused to finance me. So I went through a private mortgage broker and paid fees up the ying yang and got my house refinanced which is really ging to help me and they tell me my new loan is going to be put out on the mass market for a large company to buy it and who do you think bought it...F---ing CHASE!!!!!!!
stupid assholes made me spend all that time and money hen you bought a loan you already had and could and should of refinanced me a year ago!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 5:46 am

WTF!!!

How have joke band Steel Panther sold out a UK tour when real bands can't!?

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

But then with tix at less than £20 inc fees I guess it's a 'cheap' night out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you kidding me!!!!!   Are you kidding me!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you kidding me!!!!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: