Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When Shall We Three Meet Again ??

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 8:17 pm

too bad that guy you swap with doesnt cover for you..
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 7:16 am

Pete and I will try to have a good time without you Adam. cheers rock on :dance baby: 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 8:10 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete and I will try to have a good time without you Adam. cheers rock on :dance baby: 

I'll be one day into unemployement!! Where's me giro!?!?!  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:53 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

I'll be one day into unemployement!! Where's me giro!?!?!  Very Happy 
WHAT!!!

You dole scrounger!!

How can you afford to go out! Sit at home and eat cold baked beans! Out the tin even!

Wink 
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 am

Chrissy wrote:
His mother is very ill...not sure but poss dying.

He hasn't been at work for the past 8 weeks and has at least the next 2 off also.

I know his pain all too well.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 am

Roger. H wrote:
Wonder if I should pull a sickie!!!!...  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 2:12 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

He hasn't been at work for the past 8 weeks and has at least the next 2 off also.

Oh that is so sad...prayers for them.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 2:31 am

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

That's really sad. Well we'll raise a glass to him & his mum too!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 2:43 am

It was a pleasure playing host to Pete at the weekend. Turns out he's house trained and everything !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 4:45 am

Roger. H wrote:
It was a pleasure playing host to Pete at the weekend. Turns out he's house trained and everything !!

Aye. Good boy me. I was dragged up proper like.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 4:15 am

I have a tourbook for Adam so we're planning to meet up over Christmas some time. Probably in sunny Macc.

Would Mr Roger be available to join us if we set a date suitable to all concerned???
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:06 am

As you might imagine, this month is full on for me at work. Then in Tenby for Xmas. And work starts on our new kitchen on 6th January for at least two weeks. So it'll be a bit difficult to find an a date I can agree to until late Jan. early Feb.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 8:20 am

Roger. H wrote:
As you might imagine, this month is full on for me at work. Then in Tenby for Xmas. And work starts on our new kitchen on 6th January for at least two weeks. So it'll be a bit difficult to find an a date I can agree to until late Jan. early Feb.

Ok. No worries.

Just be Adam & myself then this month.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2014 1:40 pm

Seems so. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 2:32 am

Adam; when are we meeting?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:08 am

Seeing as Adam & I failed miserably over Christmas to meet up, whens good for all 3 to meet up (whenever you read this too!!).

Also, if Kiss do a LV residency again this year would anyone be interested in doing this?

I am very interested in going again (finances & work dependent). Adam should hopefully be a US resident, so that would be nice to meet him there if he could get there...

Roger..what say you? As much as I really enjoyed last time, I did spend a fair bit of time on my own & so it would be nice to go with a few good mates...

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2015 8:32 am

Pete wrote:
Seeing as Adam & I failed miserably over Christmas to meet up, whens good for all 3 to meet up (whenever you read this too!!).

Also, if Kiss do a LV residency again this year would anyone be interested in doing this?

I am very interested in going again (finances & work dependent). Adam should hopefully be a US resident, so that would be nice to meet him there if he could get there...

Roger..what say you? As much as I really enjoyed last time, I did spend a fair bit of time on my own & so it would be nice to go with a few good mates...

Be interesting to see what their plans are...
I wish they didn't do all of their events at that time of year. They bow Halloween with the cruise and their Las Vegas gig a month before Christmas...$$$$ just purges out....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 2:29 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:

Be interesting to see what their plans are...
I wish they didn't do all of their events at that time of year.  They bow Halloween with the cruise and their Las Vegas gig a month before Christmas...$$$$ just purges out....

Yeah I know, but it's quite cheap (for me at least) to get to Vegas & the hotel which is lovely (as you well know Chrissy) is really cheap.

Still we'll see how this year plans out...
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2015 4:28 pm

The only plans I am making for this year is the Kiss Euro tour, as that's something I know for sure is happening!

Due to said tour, I am now broke, for the rest of the year. I wish I was joking, but I'm not!

I have 5 months to get enough together for spending money for Europe and get my credit card balance down, all on the worst paid job I've had in decades. Not complaining, as such, as I still have a job and that's paying for this, but this tour has wiped me out.

Aren't you doing any of the Euro shows?

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 3:36 am

RFFB wrote:
The only plans I am making for this year is the Kiss Euro tour, as that's something I know for sure is happening!

Due to said tour, I am now broke, for the rest of the year. I wish I was joking, but I'm not!

I have 5 months to get enough together for spending money for Europe and get my credit card balance down, all on the worst paid job I've had in decades. Not complaining, as such, as I still have a job and that's paying for this, but this tour has wiped me out.

Aren't you doing any of the Euro shows?

I was thinking of the Euro dates but I'd prefer to see them in a UK venue or go back to Vegas, however I may not be able to do any of them if I become the sole income to the house should Ruth be made redundant (thanks to total and utter fuck wittery by management) sometime this year...

Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 am

So...do we have any ideas???
Be nice to see you guys again...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2015 3:01 am

Pete wrote:

Bump! (Tho you guys don't seem to frequent here anymore so maybe I should contact you by alternative methods?)
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:00 pm

Pete wrote:
Pete wrote:

Bump! (Tho you guys don't seem to frequent here anymore so maybe I should contact you by alternative methods?)

Seems too quiet.I'd go for the methods!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2015 11:03 pm

Pete wrote:
Pete wrote:

Seems too quiet.I'd go for the methods!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 3:25 am

Yeah...will do so!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Shall We Three Meet Again ??   When Shall We Three Meet Again ?? - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Shall We Three Meet Again ??
Page 15 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next