Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011   The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 8:09 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Hmm...sorry to say this but I may not be able to make this.

I have only just realised I only have 6 weeks of employment left and then it's at least a month off and it's doubtful where I am now will be taking me back on due to a stupid new policy they have implemented.

So, I am going to need to try and save what I can & pay for what I need to cover in the next 6 weeks. And that ain't long...

Would really help if this fucking place would give me (and the others this new policy is affecting) an actual decision on what is going to happen.

Hmmm...How about a trip to Wolves for us then? Takeaway Curry & a few drinks at yours?
While I really appreciate the offer of the chg of venue, until I get an answer to my questions from either the agency or who I presently work for, I am screwed.

I still need to pay for my ACE travel/hotels and I have 1 other trip to London comin up (tho that was paid for a while ago..phew)

If I don't find another job, or get told this place will have me back, I am in serious ££££ trouble and I need all I can lay my hands on.

Why didn't I go and join the looters during the riots!!?? Oh yeah, I have respect for other peoples stuff...knew there was a reason.

I am now getting very, very stressed. 6 weeks is not long to get things sorted...

Ok. We'll leave it now & see what Roger says. Hope you get things sorted out asap. Maybe we should have a Christmas piss up instead?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011   The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:37 am

I guess the next time I meet Adam will be in Islington in December and Pete ?....................... Who knows when ?? Sad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011   The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 am

Roger. H wrote:
I guess the next time I meet Adam will be in Islington in December and Pete ?....................... Who knows when ?? Sad

When do Barnet play Macc at Macc? (Nice to be missed by the way!)?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011   The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 8:18 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Not 'til 24th March.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011   The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 03, 2011 1:21 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:

Not 'til 24th March.

We're having a Christmas 'do' then!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011   The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011 - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The, hopeful, meet up 10th Sept 2011
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5