Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:33 am

Now I have yet another reason to hate that scumbag murdock (I remembered!)

F'kin sky have nabbed the QPR game and it's been moved to f'kin Monday from the last Saturday she is here. I REALLY wanted to take Chrissy to this but now it's a none starter. And it was the only game they are playing while she was here.

I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF.

murdock...go f'kin drown like your other scumbag rival did.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:38 am

RFFB wrote:

F'kin sky have nabbed the QPR game and it's been moved to f'kin Monday from the last Saturday she is here. I REALLY wanted to take Chrissy to this but now it's a none starter. And it was the only game they are playing while she was here.

I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF.

Good old Sky...F**king people over for 20 years!

Sorry mate.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:51 am

Sad
you tried.....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:23 am

Chrissy wrote:
Sad
you tried.....
1st RATT, now this...

I don't want to be cultured anymore! All this theatre stuff...I WANT TO ROCK OUT!!!! And sing songs that have an over-a-bundance of the 'F' word in them!!!!

I HATE sky.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:31 am

RFFB wrote:

I HATE sky.

Indeed, Very tempted to go back to Virgin TV...IF they're sorted out the speed issues!

RFFB wrote:

I don't want to be cultured anymore! All this theatre stuff...I WANT TO ROCK OUT!!!! And sing songs that have an over-a-bundance of the 'F' word in them!!!!

How about this? http://www.shaftesburytheatre.com/shows/rock-of-ages
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:14 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I HATE sky.

Indeed, Very tempted to go back to Virgin TV...IF they're sorted out the speed issues!

RFFB wrote:

I think you'll find that's still theatre!! And we are off to one theatre show already during the week.

I want to see Chrissy shakin her ass to show good RnR...and run away from me jumpin around like a loon!!!!!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I HATE sky.

RFFB wrote:

I think you'll find that's still theatre!! And we are off to one theatre show already during the week.

I want to see Chrissy shakin her ass to show good RnR...and run away from me jumpin around like a loon!!!!!

lol!

Yeah, but it's a Rock show!!! cheesin'

Aah well...hope things work out for you
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:19 am

New plans are being made!

PM's comin soon!!!!

cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 6:59 am

RFFB wrote:

PM's comin soon!!!!

cheer

You off to see Barnet play then? Wink Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:08 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

PM's comin soon!!!!

cheer

Away at Crewe on the 10th September. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 8:43 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

PM's comin soon!!!!

cheer

oh c'mon!!!!

So you're headin North while we are headin south! Oh, the irony!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:27 am

well I'll be there... batting eyelashes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 2:08 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

PM's comin soon!!!!

cheer

oh c'mon!!!!

So you're headin North while we are headin south! Oh, the irony!!!

Shocked No, not going to that. I thought you were coming to visit me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 10:05 pm

Is that an invitation?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 1:23 am

Chrissy wrote:
Is that an invitation?

Sounds like one to me!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 9:06 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Is that an invitation?

Sounds like one to me!

There's an open invitation to everyone, anytime. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 2:01 am

RFFB wrote:

I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF.

To be honest Adam, probably a good thing you don't take Chrissy to see NUFC until the 'Cockney mafia' are driven from your club & you're no longer a lauging stock...(no offence meant).
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:06 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF.

To be honest Adam, probably a good thing you don't take Chrissy to see NUFC until the 'Cockney mafia' are driven from your club & you're no longer a lauging stock...(no offence meant).
Well, the fans would have been the real big experience for Chrissy! Think it was the Stoke game last season, we were 3-0 down(!) and the TOON ARMY went into a non-stop 10 min chant! Even I was impressed! The volume was unreal!!!

I actually called Chrissy and told her just to listen to the sound even though we were losing! Didn't even know if she had heard what I said as I couldn't hear her at all! But she did, and when I called her back she had been impressed!

But yep, Mike Ashley please f*ck off. Nolan & Barton were our outstanding players last season and both have now gone. When they were injured/suspended we were a shadow of ourselves. Once they came back we picked up.

Think what you may about Barton, but I do beleive his heart was with Newcastle. He said so much in the last few weeks, that he was going to stay, that he had unfinished business (whatever that may have been) and now he's gone...on a FREE!! When he had a year left on his contract!!!!... Shocked

WTF is that all about?... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:00 am

everybody sing!

"get outta our club, get ouuuutta our cluuuub
you fat cockney bastard
get outta our club!"

The amount of times we have stood and sang that!!!

Wonder if there's a Utube clip of it anywhere? Think I'll look when I get home...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:42 am

RFFB wrote:
everybody sing!

"get outta our club, get ouuuutta our cluuuub
you fat cockney bastard
get outta our club!"

The amount of times we have stood and sang that!!!

Wonder if there's a Utube clip of it anywhere? Think I'll look when I get home...

Good luck to you...
Fan power can work...you just have to be organised & patient...
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:08 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF.

Well, the fans would have been the real big experience for Chrissy! Think it was the Stoke game last season, we were 3-0 down(!) and the TOON ARMY went into a non-stop 10 min chant! Even I was impressed! The volume was unreal!!!

I actually called Chrissy and told her just to listen to the sound even though we were losing! Didn't even know if she had heard what I said as I couldn't hear her at all! But she did, and when I called her back she had been impressed!

But yep, Mike Ashley please f*ck off. Nolan & Barton were our outstanding players last season and both have now gone. When they were injured/suspended we were a shadow of ourselves. Once they came back we picked up.

Think what you may about Barton, but I do beleive his heart was with Newcastle. He said so much in the last few weeks, that he was going to stay, that he had unfinished business (whatever that may have been) and now he's gone...on a FREE!! When he had a year left on his contract!!!!... Shocked

I have to say that was one of the coolest things I have heard...One of the top things that stand out in my mind is the pride you have for your football!!!! Hearing the singing!!! gave me chills....
someday i'll get to expereince this live..and btw I actually like the game too!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:34 am

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

I AM TOTALLY PISSED OFF.

I have to say that was one of the coolest things I have heard...One of the top things that stand out in my mind is the pride you have for your football!!!! Hearing the singing!!! gave me chills....
someday i'll get to expereince this live..and btw I actually like the game too!

Gon on Youtube and search Liverpool FC, Champions League Final 2005. If that doesn't make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up then you're offically dead (or a man u fan).

Last edited by Pete on Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 10:59 am

You should have heard the 50 or so Barnet supporters outsinging Torquay in their own backyard. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:20 pm

I FOUND ONE!!!!

ONLY SHORT BUT YOU GET THE JIST!!!!

lol!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: