Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

USA takes out Bin Laden

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

USA  takes out Bin Laden Empty
PostSubject: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 9:54 pm

Im warning you all now if you have any problem with the title of this thread then don't read it....

I am a very proud American at this moment. I just watched our president make the formal announcement that they have suceesfully completed a secret mission and Bin Laden is dead. I'm not going to get into the Iraq war , Afghanistan, oil, President Bush Libya or anything political. But I do have one opinion. I still remember standing there in complete shock as those precious people were slaughtered on 911. I watched those towers fall, I watched that plane crash into a field by those brave souls who tried to overcome another attack and I watched the pentagon burn..

Well done to the man who shot that bastard in the head. To end the life of the one who hid behind religion to teach hate, to teach children to kill and to hate. So to sum it up simply. Rest well you souls here and abroad who suffered at the hands of hatred. The driving force of that campaign is gone. Heal your familys and your countrys and stop the killing.

I realize that there are so many more that feel the same and act in his ways and for his will. I know this is not the end of Al Qaida and just the evil that it breeds..Let it be a start that we are all done with this hatred

Fuck You Bin Laden
USA  takes out Bin Laden 222427_2034685827683_1260303112_2510388_2732283_n
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 12:00 am

Whilst this is great news, I'm not celebrating. Unfortunately this is no ordinary "War" (kill the leader and the army surrenders), there will never be and end to it. Al Qaeda is truely the Multi-headed monster, cut off one and two grow in it's place. By all means enjoy this one victory, but be prepared for the inevitable reprisals. I hope I'm totally wrong, but I don't think so.
Sorry to be a party pooper.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 2:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
Whilst this is great news, I'm not celebrating. Unfortunately this is no ordinary "War" (kill the leader and the army surrenders), there will never be and end to it. Al Qaeda is truely the Multi-headed monster, cut off one and two grow in it's place. By all means enjoy this one victory, but be prepared for the inevitable reprisals. I hope I'm totally wrong, but I don't think so.
Sorry to be a party pooper.

Have to agree with Roger her. Whilst it's great Bin Laden is dead there are plenty of others to take his place.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 7:20 am

you are both so right . I think eveyone is now on pins and needles waiting for the other shoe to fall. We have just opened the hornets nest and will now have to be prepared for the attack. For me I am just so glad for the familys not just here but everywhere that will get to see a little justice seeing the man who was in control finally dead. I know that two wrongs don't make a right but this just felt necessary...

I wish our troops come home soon..I wish there was a magic button to end all of this.. I wish I wish I wish
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:23 am

Gotta agree with Roger...but I still have to say simply for being the figurehead of al queda, and for the attacks he was involved in, I'm glad they got him.

I hope it gives some sort of peace to those who lost friends/family on 9/11.

But now we'll just have to brace ourselves for more attacks in revenge for killing him.

Last edited by RFFB on Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 10:00 pm

You guys are all correct..It is such a short lived moment of joy to have him gone but even the morning after the interviews were alreayd on the down side. Americans here for what ive seen are nervous and poised for retaliation. I also noticed a big sense of things that even I feel. Its strange when you feel killing is wrong and hate is wrong but you expereince a thrill for hearing he is gone and has been killed..I said this morning I was one of the biggest hypocrits out there but how do you avoid that?

I have seen some interesting interviews out there and one that struck a chord with me was simple and I agree with what the man said. He said we've killed a face of hatred but not the hatred just its picture. It is the same with any nation. Every nation has a face a leader that you can put a face too but as a whole it can function the same without its face. Kill the president or your prime minister and our government would carry on without a batter of an eye because it can and that is the same with al-queda. We only killed its face but it still functions without it...

I wish us all luck and I hope for the future..I have little boys that I would like to have live in a world not so full of fighting hatred and war...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:50 am

Chrissy wrote:

I wish us all luck and I hope for the future..I have little boys that I would like to have live in a world not so full of fighting hatred and war...
I'd like to live in a world like that too.

Let's hope this is the start of a change for the better...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USA takes out Bin Laden   USA  takes out Bin Laden I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USA takes out Bin Laden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: