Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Snow in England !

Go down 
+8
Chrissy
Matty35
danigirl
RFFB
'Scope
Mary1234
Pete
Roger. H
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Snow in England ! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snow in England !   Snow in England ! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah, t'weren't bad. Managed to get out and visit some friends today and after 5 days stuck in the house, it was brilliant !! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Snow in England !   Snow in England ! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:43 am

My prayers may have been answered. The temperature has gone up and the snow in the garden has gone. Haven't been down to the driveway yet though, that's where all the trouble was/is, last time we looked there was at least 3" thick sheet ice everywhere. Hope that's gone too.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Snow in England !   Snow in England ! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:33 am

WOOHOOO !!! All gone again !!! Freedom !!! Very Happy ( for now ).
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Snow in England !   Snow in England ! - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:41 am

Have you seen the East coast here?..They have Blizzard conditions..I have 4 clients cancelling for this week becasue they are stuck till next week.. My receptionist spent a day at the airport only to be told she cant get a flight out till Sunday. New Jersey got 30 inches of snow!!!

And lucky me it started raining again last night....We still havent recovered from the damage of last week...Hope this doesn't last long...

Just saw a post on facebook from one of my clients..They are stuck in her parents house in New Jersey..The plows havent got to them yet and her baby is out of food and diapers..They had planned to leave last Sunday and were unable to get out then and now they are in a real mess. Everyone is calling emergency services and trying to help out but wow...the pictures she sent the snow is over the car and they had to go out the sencond story window to get out of the house!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snow in England !   Snow in England ! - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snow in England !
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8