Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:56 am

Only when encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:58 am

you two are alot to wake up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 6:59 am

Chrissy wrote:

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:00 am

Chrissy wrote:

Shocked How do you know !!!! Have you been peeking !! cheeky
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 am

Getting back on thread....what other 'weird' stuff do you believe in?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:10 am

Pete wrote:

Barnet F.C can avoid relegation this season.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:13 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

As can Macc. Oh and Liverpool FC can finish in the top 4!

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:14 am

Now that IS too fantastical !!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am

I believe in spirits. I have one that used to like hanging out in my house till I remodeled it...

I was really close to my grandma who passed away a long while ago. When I get to my lowest I can smell cigaretts...No one here smokes and my windows ar enot open and it can be anywhere I am..but its her..
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 am

Chrissy wrote:
I believe in spirits. I have one that used to like hanging out in my house till I remodeled it...

I was really close to my grandma who passed away a long while ago. When I get to my lowest I can smell cigaretts...No one here smokes and my windows ar enot open and it can be anywhere I am..but its her..

scratch How can you remodel a Spirit ?? scratch
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 am

I t was strange I lived in this house for 15 years without changing anyhting. I swore there was something else like an old woman who decided to stay. I used to see her cat!!!! I would walk down the hall and always in the same spot I could see her cat walk around the corner....
I remodeled the house..changed the doorway to the hall and haven't seen her or the cat again..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:23 am

Chrissy wrote:

That's cool. Kinda like a guardian angel watching over you. I like that idea.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:39 am

Well I guess if your guardian was an angel who loved to use the F-word, smoked like a chimney and had a crooked halo...

yay me!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 7:40 am

Chrissy wrote:
Well I guess if your guardian was an angel who loved to use the F-word, smoked like a chimney and had a crooked halo...

yay me!
lol! lol! lol! lol!

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 4:32 am

When I was at school our RE teacher told the class a story about a time her & some friends went to see some psychic. She opted out due to her beliefs but was eventually persuaded to have a go.

She said the psychic told her things that there was no way she could have known about and that she had never met the psychic before. Said it made her question things and wonder if there was actually something to it after all.

I have friends who go to psychics a few times a year and have been trying to get me to go. Personally, even if if there is something to it, I'd rather not know cos if they told me something bad it would freak me out and I'd end up trying to find a way to stop it happening!

Is there more than to life than once around the ride? I really don't know, but if there is then I'd like a better one next time! Please! Thing is if you have no knowledge, or memeory, of any past lives then these people can tell you anything they want! There is no scientific proof and really its all down to belief.

That's one of my big bug bears with religion. If there IS a God then just show yourself! Screw all this 'I need to be believed in on faith alone' crap. If God really existed and showed himself and proved he/she/it was God then only a fool would deny the dieity. But I'd have a few choice words for him/her/it!!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:28 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Shocked Bloody Hell !!! We just might do it !!! Could there be a divine power and it's name is Martin Allen ???? saint
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:39 am

Roger. H wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Shocked Bloody Hell !!! We just might do it !!! Could there be a divine power and it's name is Martin Allen ???? saint

I think you spoke too soon...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:48 am

Notts County !!??? An opportunity he can't resist !!!???? WHAT A C*** !!!!!! I've always hated him since he got us relegated the last time he was our manager. God help County, they can look forward to a rapid slide into oblivion. :break it:
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 5:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
Notts County !!??? An opportunity he can't resist !!!???? WHAT A C*** !!!!!! I've always hated him since he got us relegated the last time he was our manager. God help County, they can look forward to a rapid slide into oblivion. :break it:

scared1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:22 am

Roger. H wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Maybe their is a divine power after all, even if it's not called Martin Allen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...   Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spiritualism, tarot reading, past lives etc...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2