Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth

Go down 
+7
Holoflash
Chrissy
Matty35
'Scope
RFFB
Roger. H
Pete
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Diamond David Lee Roth or Sammy Hagar
Diamond David Lee Roth
Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_vote_lcap100%Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 13 ]
Sammy Hagar
Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Gary Cherone
Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:35 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

There's nowt wrong with Extreme. If you're not careful I'll set Scottish Connection from KIUK on you.. lol!
Never said there was! Tho I can't claim to be a fan...but Van Halen they are not!!!

Not many bands are...even Van Halen weren't VAN HALEN for a good few years... Wink
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 7:10 pm

I've been a Sammy fan for years, but on this I gotta go with DLR!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Shelby wrote:
And you KNOW that's the right choice!!!

See, even Sammy fans vote for DLR!!!

Hope Sammy doesn't see this poll... Laughing
Then again...
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:43 pm

RFFB wrote:
Shelby wrote:
And you KNOW that's the right choice!!!

See, even Sammy fans vote for DLR!!!

Hope Sammy doesn't see this poll... Laughing
Then again...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Nothing against Sammy and what he did with VH... they accomplished some great things. But, you can never replace the original, and DLR IS the original. Like someone else had mentioned previously, VH with Dave & VH with Sammy are two completely different bands. I'm just glad I can appreciate both! rock on
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Shelby wrote:

Nothing against Sammy and what he did with VH... they accomplished some great things. But, you can never replace the original, and DLR IS the original. Like someone else had mentioned previously, VH with Dave & VH with Sammy are two completely different bands. I'm just glad I can appreciate both! rock on
Yeah, with DLR they were truely MIGHTY...and with SH they became wimps!!!!... Laughing (until Balance anyway)
Back to top Go down
Shelby

Shelby

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 4:54 pm

RFFB wrote:
Shelby wrote:

Yeah, with DLR they were truely MIGHTY...and with SH they became wimps!!!!... Laughing (until Balance anyway)

LOL!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:00 pm

Yeah, Dave rocks! idiot2 He rocked with Edward and Alex, ( O, yeah) and Michael, and made heavy contributions to the rockingness of VH music yummy , particularly with his impromptu jives, and the inherent rocking we, as loyal fans, have been exposed to in the presence of Alex and Edward. Sammy seems like a great guy, and is probably a hell of a lot of fun to just do nothing ( or not shit?!) exploding bog with. Not to take anything away from Nuno, or Extreme, but, Gary is that guy from Extreme, and will always be so. Don't forget that Eddie was suffering with Cancer in the writing/ production days that Gary was around, too! :mad as hell: That's what I was goin' to say! Whuu, later. :head case:

Last edited by Frethead on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hello me. It's me , again!)
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 1:42 pm

Frethead wrote:
Yeah, Dave rocks! idiot2 He rocked with Edward and Alex, ( O, yeah) and Michael, and made heavy contributions to the rockingness of VH music yummy , particularly with his impromptu jives, and the inherent rocking we, as loyal fans, have been exposed to in the presence of Alex and Edward. Sammy seems like a great guy, and is probably a hell of a lot of fun to just do nothing ( or not shit?!) exploding bog with. Not to take anything away from Nuno, or Extreme, but, Gary is that guy from Extreme, and will always be so. Don't forget that Eddie was suffering with Cancer in the writing/ production days that Gary was around, too! :mad as hell: That's what I was goin' to say! Whuu, later. :head case:

I'm a Gary fan but I choose Dave on this one obviously!

I really wanted to love Van Halen III but it just bored me, plenty of good guitar work from Ed but the songs didn't flow Sleep
I'm really glad Extreme have reformed & touring, Mr.Cherone took loads of shit for the failure of that album, pardon me but I think the album was a group effort right?...all too easy to blame a new band member when an album flops...

Gary has nothing to live up to, for me anyways! - Good singer, good front man!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 2:09 pm

To be absolutely fair and honest, it is nice to see that Sammy and Gary have both gotten some votes, anyway. Wait a minute . . . Ah! . . . . . . No. I'm wrong. That's a linear representation of ZERO! cheesin' clap yuk na na na banana man
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:22 am

Matty35 wrote:

I'm a Gary fan but I choose Dave on this one obviously!

I really wanted to love Van Halen III but it just bored me, plenty of good guitar work from Ed but the songs didn't flow Sleep

Gary has nothing to live up to, for me anyways! - Good singer, good front man!

(W)hole Heartedly agree with that assessment of VH3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth   Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Van Halen - Diamond David Lee Roth
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3