Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Darkness reunite...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

The Darkness reunite... Empty
PostSubject: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 2:40 am

The Darkness have reunited – five years after they split up.

Brothers Justin (vocals/guitar) and Dan (guitar) Hawkins are back working with original rhythm section Frankie Poullain (bass) and Ed Graham (drums).

A new album, their first since 2005’s One Way Ticket To Hell… And Back, is in the pipeline, as is a tour which is likely to include one major UK festival appearance.

Find out more at www.theactualdarkness.com

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:31 am

Pete wrote:

Brothers Justin (vocals/guitar) and Dan (guitar) Hawkins are back working with original rhythm section Frankie Poullain (bass) and Ed Graham (drums).

A new album, their first since 2005’s One Way Ticket To Hell… And Back, is in the pipeline, as is a tour which is likely to include one major UK festival appearance.

So that would be A RETURN TICKET THEN???... Laughing

I totally hate The Dorkness...one of the worst bands I have ever heard, with a 'singer' who just sounds like a screeching cat with it's balls caught in a vice.

Hope this is a short lived comeback...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:34 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

So that would be A RETURN TICKET THEN???... Laughing

I totally hate The Dorkness...one of the worst bands I have ever heard, with a 'singer' who just sounds like a screeching cat with it's balls caught in a vice.

Hope this is a short lived comeback...

I like the Darkness...having said that I've seen them blow Def Lepaprd off stage in 2003 when no one knew of them and then seen them bore everyone to death when they played the MEN arena...
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:09 pm

I saw The Darkness support Def Leppard back in 2003, i remember saying to my wife they were toss & we'd never hear of them again, then the top 40 singles came, i got that one wrong............still think they're toss though Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:04 am

They're very much a 'Marmite' band I guess...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:08 am

Just watched/listened to the new song.............I quite like it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 7:14 am

Roger. H wrote:
Just watched/listened to the new song.............I quite like it. Very Happy

Shocked

Not that keen myself.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 5:02 pm

Pete wrote:
http://soundcloud.com/pias/the-darkness-everybody-have-a?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=raw&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/pias/the-darkness-everybody-have-a

The most marmite band ever. Personally I think this is a little piece of genuius in 3.5 minutes
That is sooooooo true!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
http://soundcloud.com/pias/the-darkness-everybody-have-a?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_medium=raw&utm_content=http://soundcloud.com/pias/the-darkness-everybody-have-a

The most marmite band ever. Personally I think this is a little piece of genius in 3.5 minutes
That is sooooooo true!!!

What? The 3.5 minutes of Genius!?!?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 8:21 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

The most marmite band ever. Personally I think this is a little piece of genius in 3.5 minutes
That is sooooooo true!!!

What? The 3.5 minutes of Genius!?!?? Very Happy
The bit highlighted in BLUE!!!!!

Tho I do like Marmite!!!! In small doses...can't say the same for this band tho!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Darkness reunite...   The Darkness reunite... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Darkness reunite...
Page 1 of 1