Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:28 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
So this weekend is the big one who...

Who wants whom to win?

Not really fussed. But if I had to choose it would be Green Bay Because A. They were a Wildcard team this year and B. They've only won it the once to Pittsburghs six.

Ok. Sounds good to me...go Green bay!

Whats the halftime entertaiment this year?
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:33 am

Pete wrote:
Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:
So this weekend is the big one who...

Who wants whom to win?

Not really fussed. But if I had to choose it would be Green Bay Because A. They were a Wildcard team this year and B. They've only won it the once to Pittsburghs six.

Ok. Sounds good to me...go Green bay!

Whats the halftime entertaiment this year?

It's going to be tough to stay awake for the second half !! Sleep

http://www.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2011/01/lea-michele-maroon-5-to-sing-at-the-super-bowl/1
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 5:37 am

I quite 'like' Lea Michele... cheeky
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:15 am

Steelers for the win!!!..Can't stand Green bay.........

Black eyed peas is the half time show
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:18 am

Chrissy wrote:
Steelers for the win!!!..Can't stand Green bay.........

Black eyed peas is the half time show

Booo!!!! Green Bay all the Way! cheesin' lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:25 am

cheesehead!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:33 am

Chrissy wrote:
cheesehead!

Shocked scratch confused

Last edited by Pete on Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 am

It's not an insult, Pete. That's what Packers fans call themselves.

http://cheeseheadtv.com/blog/
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:42 am

Well done Green Bay!

cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 4:41 am

Not a bad game. Managed to stay awake for the whole thing. Best moment ? Christina Aguilera F***ing up the National Anthem, brilliant !!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:04 am

Great game!! I watched it with my dad who is a Green Bay fan so since I liked the Steelers that made it fun!!!

Christina Aguilera was awful and she looked liked Cindy Lauper!

The half time show sucked...I have never heard the Black Eyed peas live and I now know why! they are hideous and Fergie sounded just horrid!

Great game..Green bay earned that!! loved it till the last second!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:40 am

Chrissy wrote:
Great game!! I watched it with my dad who is a Green Bay fan so since I liked the Steelers that made it fun!!!

Christina Aguilera was awful and she looked liked Cindy Lauper!

The half time show sucked...I have never heard the Black Eyed peas live and I now know why! they are hideous and Fergie sounded just horrid!

Great game..Green bay earned that!! loved it till the last second!

Couldn't agree more. Just goes to show all their talent lies in the magic of the studio and are found out if they have to do it "Live" It was shockingly awful.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:42 am

I forgot to mention that most of the ads were just awful but this is one I hope you all will take a second to look at

I just love it...Especially the scene where he is stalking the cat!

Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 7:43 am

We were lucky. It was shown on the B.B.C...........NO Adverts !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:11 am

Roger. H wrote:
We were lucky. It was shown on the B.B.C...........NO Adverts !! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Did the BBC show the interview with Mr John Henry?
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:15 pm

I was about as interested in watching that game as in watching any of Mathew McGonnahey or Lindsay Lohan's well-acted parts. Psych! There arent any! Bunch of gay-ass pansies running around in tight pants, breathing heavy and grabbing each other! It's a mockery! Yellow shouldn't be allowed in the NFL! Bitch.

Chrissy, there isn't a cat in the VW commercial
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 6:37 am

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 am

I can't believe its been 10 years since Dale died....Time has really flown by...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 1:08 am

Chrissy wrote:
I can't believe its been 10 years since Dale died....Time has really flown by...

We were in Palm Springs at the time and I remember being in a Target or similar shop not half an hour after the news came through and there were people in the toy dept. buying up all the Dale Earnhardt replica cars.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !    Bucs beat the Saints!  Bucs beat the Saints!  Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bucs beat the Saints! Bucs beat the Saints! Yeah, yeah, yeah! ! !
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: