Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!

Go down 
+5
Roger. H
Chrissy
Marty
Rev
RFFB
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:04 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
At the Christmas markets in Manchester they do this thing where you buy a stick of chocolate, and they give you a cup of warm milk & you just melt the chocolate in the milk. Tis Yummy!
Now THAT actually sounds bloody lovely!

It is. You can all sorts of flavours too...
Love those caramel or hazelnut shots you can get with your coffee. Really adds a lush flavour and really compliments the coffee.

Must remember to buy a bottle for home use...slurp!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:27 am

Rolling Eyes Listen to these two !! All they need is another two and a piano. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 am

Roger. H wrote:
Rolling Eyes Listen to these two !! All they need is another two and a piano. Very Happy
Just enjoying some of lifes finer things!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 am

Hot Chocolate !!!! Stick some vodka in it then it'll be fine.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:11 am

Roger. H wrote:
We're waiting for you & Niteworker to join us...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 11:52 pm

Can't wait 'till tomorrow night when we get down to Dorset and I can have a decent pint of Cider. After spending a week trapped in this isolated hotel and it's awful bar with only Fosters, John Smiths and Strongbow to choose from, that first pint tomorrow is going to taste like nectar !!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 1:45 am

So the real ale phase has passed again!!!

Crisp, refreshing, cider... I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 317674
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 3:50 am

Roger. H wrote:
Can't wait 'till tomorrow night when we get down to Dorset and I can have a decent pint of Cider. After spending a week trapped in this isolated hotel and it's awful bar with only Fosters, John Smiths and Strongbow to choose from, that first pint tomorrow is going to taste like nectar !!!! Very Happy Very Happy

So...Lager that not even the aussies drink, Bitter that's not really bitter or fizzy apple juice? Not suprised you're looking forward to a decent pint...

Me? Well I'll be on the mulled wines & German/czech/swiss beer! drunken
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:35 am

RFFB wrote:
So the real ale phase has passed again!!!

Crisp, refreshing, cider... I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 317674

No, still love the real ale at my local. But when in Dorset............................................... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!   I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love vodka & cranberry juice! what's your fav!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3