Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Things that make you shake your head...

Go down 
+3
'Scope
Frethead
Marty
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
'Scope

'Scope

Number of posts : 887
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:18 am

Pete wrote:
'Scope wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger The Shrubber wrote:
GGILF. :jaw dropping:

Don't think even Rooney would go there!

What about George Burns??

He was 100....100 years ago!!

Surely you mean One. Hundred. Thousand. Years?

Who's Surely?? I'm Upscope!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 26, 2010 8:37 am

Don't ever call him surely !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 5:48 am

watching Newcastles defense!!!!!

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 11:02 am

Dropping Berbatov from my Fantasy League team the week he scores 5 !!!!!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Mad Mad :head case: :head case: :head case:
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 1:47 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
I was walking through the parking lot and this lady was about 50 feet ahead of me as I got closer I realized something just wasn't right..She was attempting to walk and she was about 80 years old..Now before you say ahh poor thing..Let me just say that she was wearing thigh high stilletto boots with a good 5 inch heel, a mini skirt and fish next stockings which were red by the way...

O, God love her! So proud of my dear old Mom! I helped her a little, but, she saved and saved her little heart out to buy that ticket to Cally.

I am so telling your mom and you are in trouble!!!!!

O, shit! Are you friends with my mom?! Well, I am friends with Brandi Brandt! confused 1 cheeky Er, I was not very long ago . . . Maybe she's found someone new. I don't know. Whatever. Bitch. i dont kno happy boy banana man :your are nuts: :rolling laughter: banana man :dizzy:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:00 am

People who just can't (won't) be helped. Mad
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 4:07 am

Roger The Shrubber wrote:
People who just can't (won't) be helped. Mad

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 7:34 am

especially when it is so obvious what they need to do!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
especially when it is so obvious what they need to do!
I shall bite my tongue.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 30, 2010 9:59 am

we are not talking about me!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 11:04 pm

I live in a strange place no doubt about that. Funny thing about L.A. is you really do get desensitized to things like celebrities.

Im at Starbucks on Riverside I'm walking out and Jon Cryer is walking in..Do I care?.No but i'm curious as to why he is dressed like a cowboy from the 50's, even the hat..You know you are a L.A. brat when you hear all the tourists going Ooooh its Jon Cryer and I look at him and say "Now that's a look" and he looks back and says "I know right?"

Things that make you go hmm
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 am

Chrissy wrote:
I live in a strange place no doubt about that.  Funny thing about L.A. is you really do get desensitized to things like celebrities.

Im at Starbucks on Riverside I'm walking out and Jon Cryer is walking in..Do I care?.No but i'm curious as to why he is dressed like a cowboy from the 50's, even the hat..You know you are a L.A. brat when you hear all the tourists going Ooooh its Jon Cryer and I look at him and say "Now that's a look" and he looks back and says "I know right?"

Things that make you go hmm
Did you tell him it's time Two & a Half Men ended as it's not funny anymore? Either that or do a 'Bobby Ewin' & get Charlie Sheen back.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 6:12 am

Fecking conkers falling off the trees !!! They make you shake your head whilst going "Owwie Owwie Owwie !!"Sad 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:05 am

The way that some of the people who live on & visit our cul-de-sac 'park' their cars....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 7:28 am

The only thing wrong with where we live is that we don't have off street parking, and I really get the hump when I can't park outside our house.Mad 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 21, 2013 8:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
The only thing wrong with where we live is that we don't have off street parking, and I really get the hump when I can't park outside our house.Mad 
Well imagine not being able to park on your drive because of the way people park about you!?!?!?!?Evil or Very Mad :mad as hell: 
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 1:59 am

Driving standards have gone down. I'm always seeing people ignoring red lights and going the wrong way around bollards to overtake someone.
No indication when changing lanes on motorways, diving across three lanes at the last minute to get to an exit, breaking in the middle lane for no apparent reason.........the list is endless. No wonder I'm so tied when I get home, it's all that concentration trying to guess what all the morons are going to do next !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 2:52 am

Roger. H wrote:
Driving standards have gone down. I'm always seeing people ignoring red lights and going the wrong way around bollards to overtake someone.
No indication when changing lanes on motorways, diving across three lanes at the last minute to get to an exit, breaking in the middle lane for no apparent reason.........the list is endless. No wonder I'm so tied when I get home, it's all that concentration trying to guess what all the morons are going to do next !!
Hmmm....being polite. I totally agree!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things that make you shake your head...   Things that make you shake your head... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things that make you shake your head...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2