Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Gene Simmons accused of assault

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Gene Simmons accused of assault Empty
PostSubject: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:02 am

Gonna copy somethng from the morning paper.....

KISS bassist Gene Simmons on Friday denied the claims of a makeup artist who alleges he assaulted her while visiting ESPN studios in Los Angeles before a concert last November.
Makeup artist Victoria Jackson filed a lawsuit against Simmons in Los Angeles on may 27 demanding Simmons pay for her assault he says never took place.
"I have no idea who this woman is and I deny her allegations" Simmons said in a statement Friday.......

This is actually interesting....Victoria jackson is a big deal makeup artist....Very wealthy in her own right...Famous for her own makeup line and for the celebs she works on...She does not need the money......
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:43 am

Of course he'll deny it.

But given his attitude to women...wouldn't surprise me at all if it was true...

...but then I really don't like the prick anymore anyway!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 1:42 am

RFFB wrote:
Of course he'll deny it.

Maybe so but I'm guessing this women has consulted her lawyers and they've smelt a little blood in the water...

Pile of crap case that'll get thrown out (or should do).
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:23 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Of course he'll deny it.

Maybe so but I'm guessing this women has consulted her lawyers and they've smelt a little blood in the water...

Pile of crap case that'll get thrown out (or should do).
I'm sure you're right...

...I just like seeing GS being given some shit. I have zero respect for this guy anymore...

Shame, cos I used to love him...he was my hero...oh well.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:27 am

Which is why I've hardly ever gone in for the stalking your heroes lark, as 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be complete gits. Keep 'em at arms length and you don't get your illusions shattered.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 am

Roger H wrote:
Which is why I've hardly ever gone in for the stalking your heroes lark, as 9 times out of 10 they turn out to be complete gits. Keep 'em at arms length and you don't get your illusions shattered.

Maybe we should set up a petition to STOP Gene Simmons from 'thrusting' in his armour behind unsuspecting ladies... Question
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 5:39 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Maybe we should set up a petition to STOP Gene Simmons from 'thrusting' in his armour behind unsuspecting ladies... Question

I think we should have a petition to stop petitions. cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 6:07 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

I think we should have a petition to stop petitions. cheer

Or a petition to stop the petition that's trying to stop petitions?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:06 am

Roger H wrote:
He has been pretty much ok on past meetings...this time around tho...complete knob. He needs to remember that without us fans he wouldn't get the adulation he so obviously craves and loves.

And what happened to 'the fans are the bosses?'...more shite from the mouth of GS.

Sounds great and looks amazing on stage tho!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:14 am

Roger I have to agree with you...I have met lots of celebs and they are just people...Most just yuck compared to their characters....I beleive in the arms length myself....

As for Victoria Jackson...pete I have to tell you I don't think this is a blood in the water situation..I think this is a principle matter...She is very famous..One of the top hollywood makeup artists and in is in very high demand..She amkes millions off of her own makeup line and is married to a very wealthy man. So its not the money...This is a "I'm gonna teach you a lesson asshole" if I ever saw one...

Celebs are just people with over paid jobs...In the real world GS would be average!!! Seems no one is too old for a lesson in manners..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:17 am

Roger H wrote:

RFFB wrote:
He has been pretty much ok on past meetings...this time around tho...complete knob. He needs to remember that without us fans he wouldn't get the adulation he so obviously craves and loves.
Unless you'e paid £900 for the priveledge of meeting him...right? Wink

RFFB wrote:
And what happened to 'the fans are the bosses?'...more shite from the mouth of GS.

That's all at matters to me, really. Which is why I won't do a meet & greet (can't afford it too!) and why I don't stalk them religously. I'm told he can be very grateful and giving at times too though...

Last edited by Pete on Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 7:26 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Unless you'e paid £900 for the priveledge of meeting him...right? Wink

That's all at matters to me, really. Which is why I won't do a meet & greet (can't afford it too!) and why I don't stalk them religously. I'm told he can be very grateful and giving at times too though...[/quote]

I'm with you I couldn't imagine paying money to meet anyone!!! Well maybe Roger!!!! cheer lol
Seriously....I wonder how hard it must be when you do hit that level to be nice all the time..Yes I agree it the price you pay but when I think about the days I wake up tired and crabby..Ok most of them..but still to have to always have your game face on...that's hard.....
Wonder if he didnt charge so much for meet and greets would it be such a big deal to stalk him...? Just wondering....Ive met some really big celebs in my lifetime..I find the ones you meet as people tend to be so much nicer than the ones you are "fans" of....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 8:58 am

Pete wrote:
I'm told he can be very grateful and giving at times too though...
In the past he has been...this time all he seems to think is you are going to sell his autograph on ebay!

I had a very pleasent 20+ mins chatting with him & Tommy but, tbh, he kinda pissed off the 3 of us who were there! Tommy on the other hand was a gent.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 11:55 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
I'm told he can be very grateful and giving at times too though...
In the past he has been...this time all he seems to think is you are going to sell his autograph on ebay!

I had a very pleasent 20+ mins chatting with him & Tommy but, tbh, he kinda pissed off the 3 of us who were there! Tommy on the other hand was a gent.

I've heard some lovely stories about him during this UK tour from people who met him off stage...

Still maybe you got him on a bad day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gene Simmons accused of assault   Gene Simmons accused of assault I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gene Simmons accused of assault
Page 1 of 1