Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:57 pm

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 MenPeteBham05-05-10e
Me n Pete at Birmingham LG Arena 05-05-10

Taken on a crappy camera phone in not much light so it's a bit grainy...

...still, Chrissy...YOU HAPPY?????

Now please stop NAGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 8:51 pm

thank you....yes it makes me happy..Its nice to see you guys not just talk with you guys...Sure sounds like you had a great time and that is wonderful to hear....and its a nice picture even on a camera phone....
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 1:16 am

RFFB wrote:
KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 MenPeteBham05-05-10e
Me n Pete at Birmingham LG Arena 05-05-10

Taken on a crappy camera phone in not much light so it's a bit grainy...

...still, Chrissy...YOU HAPPY?????

Now please stop NAGGING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laughing

Nice to see Darran got in on the pic too!

I hope this satisfies you for a bit Chrissy!??!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:42 am

My meeting with Pete was all too brief, as he was dashing off to another pub to meet more friends and I had to stay and wait for some more of my friends to arrive. Still I thank him for making the effort to meet up with me ( properly this time, not in some hotel bar with loads of other people around.) I promise I'll remember him this time !! Very Happy Although I do have a slight bone to pick with him. Half way through our chat he coughed and informed me he was just getting over a cold, guess who started coughing and sneezing on Saturday night and felt completely crap by Sunday afternoon !!! It wouldn't have been so bad but I started a new job on Monday feeling like a complete zombie !!! Thanks Mate !! bat
That apart, in the short time I chatted to him he seemed like a good lad and would welcome a chance to have a longer meeting with him ( Oh and I owe him a beer too !!! ) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 9:50 am

Way to go pete!!!! You gave our Roger Coodies!!!!
Good luck on your new job Roger!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:40 pm

Roger H wrote:
My meeting with Pete was all too brief, as he was dashing off to another pub to meet more friends and I had to stay and wait for some more of my friends to arrive. Still I thank him for making the effort to meet up with me ( properly this time, not in some hotel bar with loads of other people around.) I promise I'll remember him this time !! Very Happy Although I do have a slight bone to pick with him. Half way through our chat he coughed and informed me he was just getting over a cold, guess who started coughing and sneezing on Saturday night and felt completely crap by Sunday afternoon !!! It wouldn't have been so bad but I started a new job on Monday feeling like a complete zombie !!! Thanks Mate !! bat
That apart, in the short time I chatted to him he seemed like a good lad and would welcome a chance to have a longer meeting with him ( Oh and I owe him a beer too !!! ) Very Happy
Ok, next time we exchange mobiles!!!!! I was staying in the Travelodge Euston not 5 mins away. If I'd known about the meet up I'm sure I could have made my way there!!!!

Out of curiousity what time was this?

And another new job? Hell, I wish I could find jobs as easy as you seem to!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 3:42 pm

Chrissy wrote:
thank you....yes it makes me happy..Its nice to see you guys not just talk with you guys...Sure sounds like you had a great time and that is wonderful to hear....and its a nice picture even on a camera phone....
Oh praise the Lord!!!!

At last... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 4:07 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
Ok, next time we exchange mobiles!!!!! I was staying in the Travelodge Euston not 5 mins away. If I'd known about the meet up I'm sure I could have made my way there!!!!

So was Pete !!

About 3pm

I'm either lucky, very employable or not very choosy...........or all 3 !!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 1:34 am

Sorry I gave you my cold sir. (Didn't think I was infective by then)

Was nice to briefly meet you. Get your ass up here for Macc vs Barnet next season then!

Adam, Tim & I were indeed in the Euston Travelodge.

Chrissy, glad you're happy now!

Marty. How you doin'?

Everyone else. Hello!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:28 am

Pete wrote:

Was nice to briefly meet you. Get your ass up here for Macc vs Barnet next season then!

Marty. How you doin'?

Everyone else. Hello!
Covered all the bases with that one!!!
lol!

Although it's infectious...infective ain't a word!!!!!!... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:15 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

Marty. How you doin'?

Everyone else. Hello!
Covered all the bases with that one!!!
lol!

Although it's infectious...infective ain't a word!!!!!!... Laughing

It is a word! It's a PETE word! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:13 am

Great its a Peteism.....................

Im content for now...But.....don't think you guys are good for another year...!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:18 am

Chrissy wrote:

Im content for now...But.....don't think you guys are good for another year...!!!!!

Yup a Peteism!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 7:19 am

Chrissy wrote:

Yup a Peteism!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:36 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Yup a Peteism!
So good it has to be posted twice!!!!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:38 am

Chrissy wrote:

Huh?

What you mean? You want us to meet up just we can get photo taken to keep you happy?

Please stop! My sides are splitting!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 8:43 am

now that is not the only reason....But....When you do meet up then yes pictures are exspected...!! Pictures are fun.....

And no not once a year for the meet up once a year for the pictures is bad!!! We need to update more often!!!

And yeah!!!! maybe you should have thought about planning a meet up long ago when this all was being talked about....Seems I remember us girls telling you that...but no!!!! we nag!!!!

Men!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 2:20 pm

Pete wrote:

Marty. How you doin'?

Everyone else. Hello!

HEY HEY HEY!!! I'm doing good Pete. Thanks!! Hope your are done with that cold. My Dad who is going on 90 just had hernia repair. Just got him home and he is gonna be sore!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!! Have a great weekend!!! Everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 6:47 pm

Hey Marty babe.....Tell pops we sure hope he feels good soon....Let me know if he would enjoy some cookies...I'll get them in mail if he would....
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:40 am

Chrissy wrote:
now that is not the only reason....But....When you do meet up then yes pictures are exspected...!! Pictures are fun.....

And no not once a year for the meet up once a year for the pictures is bad!!! We need to update more often!!!

And yeah!!!! maybe you should have thought about planning a meet up long ago when this all was being talked about....Seems I remember us girls telling you that...but no!!!! we nag!!!!

Men!
Are they now? That's good to know!!!... Wink

Yeah, maybe you did, but I had pressing matters such as trying to find the money to even do the tour!!!! It was looking like a few dates might have had to be dropped pretty close to the actual event.

I need a job that pays a decent wage...seriously, I'm sick of being skint.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:44 am

Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

So was Pete !!

About 3pm

Ah! Well at 3pm I was well in stalking mode...! HTH Vans had been sought and purchased...HR Cafe had been visisted and stalking was in progress!!

So what job are you doing now?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 7:06 am

26th May 1992 - Pete lost his Kissginity!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 11:21 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
RFFB wrote:

So was Pete !!

About 3pm

Ah! Well at 3pm I was well in stalking mode...! HTH Vans had been sought and purchased...HR Cafe had been visisted and stalking was in progress!!

So what job are you doing now ?

Back on my beloved Nights !! Very Happy 23:00-08:00 working in my local Morrisons Warehouse. Really enjoying it, I go in do my job, not hassled by managers, nice relaxed atmosphere, get the afternoons to play golf, don't have to deal with the Public, don't have to drive a 26 ton truck through narrow streets and country lanes anymore !! don't have to deal with the F***wit managers I had at the last job cheer Don't have to pick up other peoples' shit anymore cheer Don't have to scrape dead animals off the road anymore cheer Down side is I had to take a pay cut........4p an hour !!! just goes to show what crap wages West Dorset Council pay thier staff when I can earn nearly as much in a werehouse as I can driving their Dustcarts around.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 1:25 pm

Good for you Roger!!!! Glad you are happy with the new job!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:53 am

Did anyone see the facebook Q&A yesterday?

Apparently Paul knows about is voice issues (but that's rock n roll), they're looking to work WLS into the set list and it's Gene's fault they made the Elder...amongst other things.

Wish they'd played an acoustic Beth here too...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...   KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KISS - Sonic Boom UK tour has started!!! a brief review...
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next