Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood Empty
PostSubject: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 9:52 am

Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 10:05 am

Oh Cool Carmine Appice is in the background. The dude never ages! drummer
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 1:47 pm

Marty wrote:

no he doesn't and neither does Lemmy!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:03 am

Marty wrote:

Carmine Appice? Which one is he, and why in the world would he be present for this? Is the short guy with the died black hair Herman Rarebell? I've always thought Meine was the little dude in the Scorps. :rolling laughter: It would appear that since Ron Brown stole all the glory for Angels and Demons, Lemmy has been searching the world over for that last scrap of spectator fluff Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Laughing tongue Embarassed flash
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:19 am

Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

Carmine Appice? Which one is he, and why in the world would he be present for this? Is the short guy with the died black hair Herman Rarebell? I've always thought Meine was the little dude in the Scorps. :rolling laughter: It would appear that since Ron Brown stole all the glory for Angels and Demons, Lemmy has been searching the world over for that last scrap of spectator fluff Evil or Very Mad Crying or Very sad Laughing tongue Embarassed flash

Carmine/Lemmy enter in at about 00:59 the new faces of Senior citizens. That's awesome. Cool
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:56 am

Marty wrote:
Frethead wrote:
Marty wrote:

Carmine/Lemmy enter in at about 00:59 the new faces of Senior citizens. That's awesome. Cool

O, yeah! I noticed that guy, but, I sure wasn't led to believe that to be Carmine Appice of Vanilla Fudge and sometime John Mayall's BluesBreakers, and Spencer Davis group fame. I s'pose it could be him. Hmmm. Wow! Hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood   Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scorps stick it into wet cement in Hollywood
Page 1 of 1