Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paul Stanley on the radio

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Paul Stanley on the radio Empty
PostSubject: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:21 am

I saw and thought I should post it this....... PAUL ON SIXX SENSE RADIO SHOW TONIGHT
=64075031411&p[]=406334086281]Share

Today at 6:12am

Paul Stanley will appear on Nikki Sixx's Sixx Sense radio show tonight. The show airs nationwide tonight from 7 pm -12 pm.

Visit http://www.sixxsense.com/pages/listen.html to listen live to Sixx Sense beginning at 7 PM tonight
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:32 am

I assume that's 7pm PST ? So that will make it 2am GMT ? scratch Don't think I'll be staying up for that. But thatnks for thinking of us. thums up
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:40 am

I thought about that but then i wasn't sure if the link had a replay that you could listen to at a better time....
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:58 am

Chrissy wrote:
I thought about that but then i wasn't sure if the link had a replay that you could listen to at a better time....

There usually is a Listen Again button, I haven't had a look at the site yet though.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:33 am

Thought I would make it easy for you guys so here is the interview.....enjoy

Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:37 am

have to say..nice little lite interview......but I did take something fun away from it....

They were talking about painting and photography and Nikki was asking is it hard when it goes from Hobbie to career and Paul Said something I just love......
"I paint for me, its my release...if you do something you really love to do you will at least have 1 fan."

I really liked that...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:19 am

Thanks again Chrissy, a nice gentle interview. Nikki sounds almost intelligent, whoda thunk it !!!!???? lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:27 pm

Roger H wrote:
Thanks again Chrissy, a nice gentle interview. Nikki sounds almost intelligent, whoda thunk it !!!!???? lol! lol! lol!

Me! Nikki Sixx is very intelligent person..Tommy Lee on the other hand..
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:07 am

Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Oh, sorry, it must of been him I was thinking of. Well they're all pretty much interchangeable. Guess you can tell I'm not much of a Crue fan, such is life. Very Happy
Although I do like the last album " Saints of Los Angeles ".
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 6:30 am

Roger H wrote:
Pete wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Oh, sorry, it must of been him I was thinking of. Well they're all pretty much interchangeable. Guess you can tell I'm not much of a Crue fan, such is life. Very Happy
Although I do like the last album " Saints of Los Angeles ".

No worries.

Nikki is kinda like the Paul and Gene of the Crue. He's kept the band going (despite nearly dieing twice) for these years.

Tommy (unless it's a very good act) is an idiot, Vince is (to me at least) a typical californian bum and Mick, well he's been dead since 1992!

More indepth interview here...
http://www.sixxsense.com/pages/mediavault/mediaplayer.html?uri=channels/386387/845269
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Paul Stanley on the radio   Paul Stanley on the radio I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Paul Stanley on the radio
Page 1 of 1