Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's Chrissy?

Go down 
+4
Frethead
Roger. H
Marty
Pete
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:16 am

You never know Pete...Depends on how long I am in town and if I can figure out how to get up there....You can be sure though that I will make a little time in London in case anyone can pop down like a certain someone who promised me another dinner and desert!!!!!

Still had a great time and can't get over the things I saw....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 am

WHUUUUUUT?????! No Tower of London?????!!! Dude, I'd have been all over that shit; chasing ghosts! Winchester Castle ( is it a castle or a palace?), Parliament, then I'd be like done. Take me for a whiskey in Edinburgh, man, let's get out of here!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 11:45 am

Chrissy wrote:
You never know Pete...Depends on how long I am in town and if I can figure out how to get up there....You can be sure though that I will make a little time in London in case anyone can pop down like a certain someone who promised me another dinner and desert!!!!!

Still had a great time and can't get over the things I saw....
Hell yeah!!! Count on it! Anytime you're here just gimmie a shout! I had a brill time...you're really funny!!!!!! And so much prettier in real life... Wink

frethead wrote:
WHUUUUUUT?????! No Tower of London?????!!! Dude, I'd have been all over that shit; chasing ghosts! Winchester Castle ( is it a castle or a palace?), Parliament, then I'd be like done. Take me for a whiskey in Edinburgh, man, let's get out of here!
Where!!!!???

There's Windsor Castle in the town of Windsor...the Queens main home outside of London...is that what you mean? And we did look at Parliment as well on the way to the London Eye. Really was good fun!!!

And I hate London!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 pm

Sorry. you're right. idiot1 That's Windsor, not Winchester. idiot2 Thanks. drunks
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Full Metal Forum bringing friends together! drunks group hug cheers
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Matty35 wrote:

That's the fact, Jack! bottom's up bouncy boy1 bouncy boy2 banana man clap silly rock on :crazy mofo: :guitar rock out: :ola: :rolling laughter: :ola: :rockin out: :rockin out: :rockin out: clown
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:46 am

Matty35 wrote:
Very true and I, for one, am very thankful for that!!!!!!

Who'd have ever thought I'd make a friend in California...and get to meet!!!!!!

SWEET!!!!! THANKS MATTY!!!!!!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:24 am

Matty35 wrote:

cheers group hug
Back to top Go down
chuck1223
Admin
chuck1223

Number of posts : 96
Job/hobbies : forum lurker
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Hi all, I'm back and it was so nice to see I was missed...Sorry I didn't mention about my London trip but since it was work and i didn't think I would have too much free time I didn't say anything....But thanks to Chuck for spilling the beans.....

What can I say ??? I felt it was my duty to give a head's up as to your whereabouts. Your fans deserved that much.... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://robbintribute.8forum.info
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:28 pm

chuck1223 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Hi all, I'm back and it was so nice to see I was missed...Sorry I didn't mention about my London trip but since it was work and i didn't think I would have too much free time I didn't say anything....But thanks to Chuck for spilling the beans.....

What can I say ??? I felt it was my duty to give a head's up as to your whereabouts. Your fans deserved that much.... lol!

Yeah Pete was worried. Then I started to worry so I asked Chuck.. then I was relieved, then we were all relieved and now.... Chuck.... "YOU'RE FIRED"!!!!! silly oops wow It's all his fault. Embarassed not mine or anyone elses... scared1
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:08 pm

Marty wrote:
chuck1223 wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Yeah Pete was worried. Then I started to worry so I asked Chuck.. then I was relieved, then we were all relieved and now.... Chuck.... "YOU'RE FIRED"!!!!! silly oops wow It's all his fault. Embarassed not mine or anyone elses... scared1

I love you guys.. You made me feel special and the friends I have made here are priceless.. Thank you Matty and Chuck for stating this place and for bringing all of us together.. It has added to my life in so many ways I can't put it too words...You are all so special to me... flower
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 am

Hope Uncle Roger gets back soon. We wanna hear about his exploits now...

Last edited by Pete on Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 6:45 am

Yeah! Here, I thought he was going to take flight on the Seminole Wind, and he goes to flippin' Canada. Pffft. Canada. O.K. Once more. Canada . . . Nope, nothing. Anyway, I hope he bees careful.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:33 am

Canada.....Would probably be fine if you could get rid of all the french....

Roger Hope you're having a good time...Can't wait to hear all about it.....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:11 am

Chrissy wrote:
Canada.....Would probably be fine if you could get rid of all the french....

Roger Hope you're having a good time...Can't wait to hear all about it.....

Word, sister. are u listening
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:26 pm

:bye: Hello !! I'm Back !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Looks like I missed a great meet up !!! Sad Weird that some have met who live on different continents and I still haven't had a chance to have a beer with my F.M.F. buddies who live in this country !!! Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:37 pm

are u listening HE -E -E -E -EY Roger! So glad to see you that travelled safely, and made it back O.K., man! ' Ray! :dance baby: :clapping: :your are nuts: :ola: :dance baby: :crazy mofo: :clapping: :head case: exploding bog rock band cheers drunken cheers na na na cheer
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:14 pm

Frethead wrote:
are u listening HE -E -E -E -EY Roger! So glad to see you that travelled safely, and made it back O.K., man! ' Ray! :dance baby: :clapping: :your are nuts: :ola: :dance baby: :crazy mofo: :clapping: :head case: exploding bog rock band cheers drunken cheers na na na cheer

Thanks Mate !!! thums up thums up B.t.w. The Florida trip is on !! will be late April early May, still haven't sorted out where yet. I will be celebrating (if that's the word !!) my 50th birthday there. !! cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 pm

Roger H wrote:
Frethead wrote:

Thanks Mate !!! thums up thums up B.t.w. The Florida trip is on !! will be late April early May, still haven't sorted out where yet. I will be celebrating (if that's the word !!) my 50th birthday there. !! cheers cheers cheers

Hey, that's cool! Cool rock on rock on rock on thums up
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 7:23 pm

Roger H wrote:
:bye: Hello !! I'm Back !!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Looks like I missed a great meet up !!! Sad Weird that some have met who live on different continents and I still haven't had a chance to have a beer with my F.M.F. buddies who live in this country !!! Rolling Eyes Very Happy Very Happy

Something tells me December 17th, at the latest, and that will take place!!!!!

Good to have you back...tell all about the trip...that's tell ALL!!!!

How were the shows? Were they sold out? Was Toronto one of the shows? Can't quite recall...saw the power failure clip on you tube...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:54 am

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:

Something tells me December 17th, at the latest, and that will take place!!!!!

Good to have you back...tell all about the trip...that's tell ALL!!!!

How were the shows? Were they sold out? Was Toronto one of the shows? Can't quite recall...saw the power failure clip on you tube...

The 17th would be good !! thums up cheers

Have done a little note about my trip for you on another thread. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 2:31 am

What's happening on December 17th? scratch

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:36 am

Pete wrote:
If you aren't bein scarcastic then I'm gonna need my medication!!!!!

ACE FREHLEY IN LONDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only date that matters for the rest of the year!...other than my move date which is now 29/10 btw!!!

Last edited by RFFB on Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:46 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

The only date that matters for the rest of the year!...other than my move date which is now 29/10 btw!!!

lol! lol! lol!

And I thought it was Chrissy who had problems using Quote... Wink
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:08 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:

And I thought it was Chrissy who had problems using Quote... Wink
Fixed!

And I didn't notice your lol! lower down!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's Chrissy?   Where's Chrissy? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's Chrissy?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next