Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The New Football Thread

Go down 
+5
Pete
Frethead
Marty
Skezza
Matty35
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

The New Football Thread - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:30 am

Pete wrote:
Anyone seen Skezza...? Wink

Will give him a nudge on MSN!

After Burnley on Wednesday, that's better! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:42 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Anyone seen Skezza...? Wink

Will give him a nudge on MSN!

After Burnley on Wednesday, that's better! Rolling Eyes

Up to the hour mark I thought it was gonna be another Burnley job...

Shame it wasn't really...
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:25 pm

Up the Villa! lol!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:20 am

Matty35 wrote:
Up the Villa! lol!

Cough, cough BURNLEY, Cough cough... Wink
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:51 am

Now, Now ladies !!! It's very early days yet, put those handbags away !!!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:33 am

Roger H wrote:
Now, Now ladies !!! It's very early days yet, put those handbags away !!!! lol! lol! lol!

The Nasty Matty started it!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:47 am

lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:19 am

I'm alive, just waiting for Stoke to kick into action! Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:32 am

Skezza wrote:
I'm alive, just waiting for Stoke to kick into action! Wink

And I'm just waiting for Liverpool to kick into action... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Well Pete, Liverpool will kick into action. And, seeing as its 2:45am and i've been out getting shitfaced i'll say this, today is the day for it. You will crack into action. Stoke have signed Tuncay (quality) and i'm glad about it. Its sad we had to sign Robert Huth to, because to be honest, when it comes to the old turn and run, he's like shifting a fucking wardrobe.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:49 am

lol! : lol! happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy happy boy

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/03092009/58/premier-league-chelsea-hit-shock-transfer-ban.html

Chelsea have been banned from registering any new players for the next two transfer windows in a shock move by FIFA after being found guilty of inducing a French teenager to breach his contract with another club.

Gael Kakuta, 18, joined Chelsea from Lens two years ago after which the French club lodged a complaint with FIFA.

Now FIFA's dispute resolution chamber has ruled that Kakuta breached his contract with Lens and that Chelsea induced him to do so.

They now cannot make any signings until January 2011, while the player has been fined £682,000 and banned for four months.

FIFA said in a statement: "The French club had lodged a claim with FIFA seeking compensation for breach of contract from the player and requesting also sporting sanctions to be imposed on the player and the English club for breach of contract and inducement to breach of contract respectively.

"The DRC found that the player had indeed breached a contract signed with the French club. Equally, the DRC deemed it to be established that the English club induced the player to such breach.

"As a result the player was condemned to pay compensation in the amount of 780,000 euros (£682,000), for which the club, Chelsea, is jointly and severally liable, and sporting sanctions were imposed on both the player and Chelsea in accordance with art. 17 par. 3 and 4 of the Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players.

"A restriction of four months on his eligibility to play in official matches is imposed on the player Gael Kakuta while the club Chelsea is banned from registering any new players, either nationally or internationally, for the two next entire and consecutive registration periods following the notification of the present decision.

"Furthermore, Chelsea, has to pay RC Lens training compensation in the amount of 130,000 euros (£114,000)."

Ha ha ha ha ha!! Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of ****s!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:30 am

lol! agreed !! It's about time one of the so called Big clubs got caught and punished !!!

Still, that's not the biggest news this week. How about the Bees stuffing Millwal 2-0 in the League Trophy !!!! cheer cheer cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:32 am

Roger H wrote:
lol! agreed !! It's about time one of the so called Big clubs got caught and punished !!!

Still, that's not the biggest news this week. How about the Bees stuffing Millwal 2-0 in the League Trophy !!!! cheer cheer cheer

Nice Swan!!! Bet it wasn't as eventful as the West Ham/Millwall game..
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 8:38 am

Hahaha, laughing at the blue boys Laughing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:18 am

Oh MY GOD !!!!!!!!! BARNET ARE TOP OF THE LEAGUE !!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I'm going to enjoy this as it won't last long !!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 12:35 pm

Sad Told you it wouldn't last !! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:16 pm

lol, sorry to hear that Roger. To be honest, in the position we're in now... fast forward the season. We'll take Europa Cup spot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 12:44 am

Skezza wrote:
lol, sorry to hear that Roger. To be honest, in the position we're in now... fast forward the season. We'll take Europa Cup spot Very Happy

If only it were that simple !! Very Happy

Bees away to Macclesfield next week, that should be 3 points in the bag !! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:45 am

Roger H wrote:
Skezza wrote:

If only it were that simple !! Very Happy

Bees away to Macclesfield next week, that should be 3 points in the bag !! Laughing Laughing Laughing

Yeah, you're probably right!! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:18 pm

Disappointed with an away draw !!! Methinks my expectations are getting too high !!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Stoke were robbed by the ref (once again) today. Thank you Mr Dean.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 2:05 pm

Skezza wrote:
Stoke were robbed by the ref (once again) today. Thank you Mr Dean.

Agree! Unlucky there fella.

How come there was so much added time?
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 7:53 pm

Pete,
in the first half, it could be somewhat justified (While still being far too much). There were two injuries. One to Beattie and one to Tommy Sorenson. Both took quite a while to sort. I wouldn't have said 8 minutes worth, but then again, i suppose with other stoppages... I'd have said 6 at most.

In the second half, he added on 5 minutes stoppage time which was a joke. He must have pulled that out of a fucking lucky bag because where he got that from I don't know. It was a disgrace and proof that the big four, get a great deal and teams like Stoke get jack shit. We got kicked off the park by Chelsea and Mike Dean was booking us for pushes in the back. It was a joke and they expect us to treat the refs with respect.................. Two Words:

FUCK OFF!

Sorry admin Razz Had to vent!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:29 am

Yeah, Stoke were robbed. It does seem that the top teams get the rub of the green more often than not.
B.T.W Arsenal are not as good as they think they are.............AGAIN. If ever a team flattered to decieve, it's them !!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 1:40 am

Roger H wrote:
Yeah, Stoke were robbed. It does seem that the top teams get the rub of the green more often than not.
B.T.W Arsenal are not as good as they think they are.............AGAIN. If ever a team flattered to decieve, it's them !!!!

Arsenal are the most OVERRATED team ever!

Up the Silkmen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Football Thread   The New Football Thread - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Football Thread
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next