Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball Empty
PostSubject: ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor''s Ball   ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 3:14 am

Zakk Wylde (BLACK LABEL SOCIETY, OZZY OSBOURNE) was interviewed for this week's edition of "The Governor's Ball". You can download the program at this location...http://www.puregrainaudio.com/govsball/zakk-wylde

According to a posting on BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's MySpace page, the band will team up with MUDVAYNE and STATIC-X for a U.S. tour this summer. Exact cities and dates are expected to be announced soon.

BLACK LABEL SOCIETY's "Skullage" DVD package sold 5,100 copies in the United States in its first week of release to debut at position No. 1 on the Top Music Videos chart. Released April 21 in three different configurations — CD, DVD and CD/DVD — this collection features the best of Zakk Wylde & Co. This massive greatest hits package is chock-full of live material, music videos, interviews, and a vivid cross-section of brutal and introspective tracks, from amped-up blazers like "Fire It Up" and "Suicide Messiah" to raw power ballads like "In This River" and "Spoke In The Wheel".

Showcasing the best of decade-deep career, "Skullage" is not only full of hot licks and headbangers, but some at-home moments with Zakk. "Welcome To The Compound" is a brand new interview feature with the guitar god, with some hysterical moments thrown into the mix. A package this mammoth surely caught the attention of the metal fans, which resulted in sales shooting to the top position in its first week!
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball Empty
PostSubject: Re: ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball   ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 2:25 am

Then later in the year Zakk will make another BLS record with guest vocalist Ozzy Osbourne!
Back to top Go down

ZAKK WYLDE Interviewed On The Governor's Ball
Page 1 of 1