Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company Empty
PostSubject: Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company   Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 11:47 am

The world of Rock and Roll has one Metal God - Rob Halford. The multi-Gold and Platinum Producer, Songwriter, Vocalist has graced the world's largest stages for decades leading his revolutionary solo acts: Halford, Fight and the legendary Judas Priest.

Developing new standards for the Rock and Metal genres with blazing vocals, dynamic themes, adorned head-to-toe in glass, leather and steel - The Metal God is universally recognized as an artist whom continually inspires and drives today's global Hard Rock industry.

With an eye on defining consumer-fashions for today's Rock and Roll lifestyles, Metal God Entertainment and Rob Halford are pleased to debut a new garment entity: Metal God Apparel.

With Pre-sale beginning today and shipments commencing June 15, 2009 Metal God Apparel will debut dozens of new, edgy-designs this year for youth, teens, men and women. Metal God Apparel re-produced on custom-dyed, cotton tees integrating the newest fashion technology resulting in an extremely attractive, lightweight, soft-to-touch, active-wear for today's global music audiences.

Please visit www.MetalGodApparel.com for more details.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company   Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:52 am

Matty35 wrote:
The world of Rock and Roll has one Metal God - Rob Halford. The multi-Gold and Platinum Producer, Songwriter, Vocalist has graced the world's largest stages for decades leading his revolutionary solo acts: Halford, Fight and the legendary Judas Priest.

Developing new standards for the Rock and Metal genres with blazing vocals, dynamic themes, adorned head-to-toe in glass, leather and steel - The Metal God is universally recognized as an artist whom continually inspires and drives today's global Hard Rock industry.

With an eye on defining consumer-fashions for today's Rock and Roll lifestyles, Metal God Entertainment and Rob Halford are pleased to debut a new garment entity: Metal God Apparel.

With Pre-sale beginning today and shipments commencing June 15, 2009 Metal God Apparel will debut dozens of new, edgy-designs this year for youth, teens, men and women. Metal God Apparel re-produced on custom-dyed, cotton tees integrating the newest fashion technology resulting in an extremely attractive, lightweight, soft-to-touch, active-wear for today's global music audiences.

Please visit www.MetalGodApparel.com for more details.

Not enough Leather and Chains! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company   Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 8:03 am

this could work....i might have to try something out
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company   Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:15 am

CHA-CHING Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company   Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rob Halford Launches New Apparel Company
Page 1 of 1