Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Megadeth frontman checks in with update

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Megadeth frontman checks in with update Empty
PostSubject: Megadeth frontman checks in with update   Megadeth frontman checks in with update I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:36 am

MEGADETH frontman Dave Mustaine has checked in with the following update:

"Droogies!

Today is the first weekend that I have been home since the tour ended, and I have a lot of work to do around my house. Shoot! Between the animals and the kids, we have a real sizable list of things to replace. Hell, just the lightbulbs alone will be a forearm workout. I just have to remember to do half the bulb replacements standing on my head so I can get even reps.

As many of you no doubt have seen on our home page, the Scars To Freedom event is cancelled. I am disappointed about this because I really thought this would be something even more off the beaten path than the Affliction Banned MMA event. It turned out to be unfortunately more like Spinal Tarp at the Air Force Base.

I am now back focusing on the remaining lyrics for this new record. We have 11 songs for the states and a bonus song for Japan, and we are almost done picking the 12 faithful soldiers to go on this new record. There are 11 tracks with vocals and one instrumental, and I have six more lyrics to go, which I am more than confident will come easily.

I have a meeting with Megadeth's manager today, and it should be interesting because of the nature of two of the many topics and the people involved. You see we have some more opportunities to play this summer, and to make some appearances, and I am not sure that this is what we want.

That's it for today, and you can be sure that there will be a lot of new updates and info here, at the MegaFanClub, and with the other band related sites over the next few days and weeks.
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com

Megadeth frontman checks in with update
Page 1 of 1