Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sebastian Bach to release live DVD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Sebastian Bach to release live DVD Empty
PostSubject: Sebastian Bach to release live DVD   Sebastian Bach to release live DVD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 4:32 am

Former SKID ROW singer SEBASTIAN BACH has issued the following update:

"Well I am happy to say that the concert that will be coming out soon on DVD has been finalized. All I can tell you right now is that it could be the best show I have ever seen of my band, any band I have ever been in. The sound is incredible, and the vibe and energy of the show is unbelievable. The show is captured with multi-camera angles, pro-shot and pro-audio. The performances of the musicians raises the bar, and a couple of these renditions might just be the definitive live versions of some of the biggest-ever songs out of my catalog. If my intention is to always put out a better disc to you the fans, then I am certainly right on track with this upcoming DVD. I really cannot wait for all of you to see / hear the new DVD, which I am hoping will be released on the Blu-Ray format as well! Stay tuned for details on the new DVD , coming your way soon!"
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

Sebastian Bach to release live DVD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sebastian Bach to release live DVD   Sebastian Bach to release live DVD I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Seen him 3 times, twice with skid row, once headlining, and 92 supporting Gunners in front of 100,000 here, and then last year supporting gunners, (Well the Axl Rose show) solo, and I really like Seb, he rocks, he has the persona, and he can sing. Smile
Back to top Go down

Sebastian Bach to release live DVD
Page 1 of 1