Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) Empty
PostSubject: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am

From Blabbermouth.com
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=116861

Ex-KISS Guitarist BRUCE KULICK: 'BK3' EP Details Revealed - Mar. 25, 2009

Former KISS guitarist Bruce Kulick will make a "BK3" limited-edition EP available at his upcoming clinics for Allans Music in Australia. The CD will feature guest appearances by TOTO's Steve Lukather and John Corabi (MÖTLEY CRÜE, UNION, RATT, ESP).

The songs included are:

* No Friend Of Mine (feat. John Corabi on vocals)
* And I Know (vocals by Bruce Kulick)
* Between The Lines (feat. Steve Lukather)

The EP will be available to the general public in mid-April after Kulick's Australia trip.

Bruce Kulick's Australian Allans Music clinic schedule:

April 01 - Melbourne - 7:00pm
April 02 - Brisbane - 6:30pm
April 03 - Adelaide - 7:00pm
April 04 - Sydney - 5:00pm

For more information, visit http://www.allansmusic.com.au.

Kulick's upcoming full-length solo CD will feature additional guest appearances by Gene Simmons (KISS) and Tobias Sammet (EDGUY, AVANTASIA).

Other songtitles set to appear on the album include:

* I Will Survive
* Life
* It's Never Enough (Doug Fieger on vocals)
* Is Not Gonna Die (co-written with Gene Simmons on vocals)
* Hand Of The King (Co-written with Nick Tweed Simmons on vocals)
* I Am The Animal (Tobias Sammet on vocals, Eric Singer on drums)
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 4:38 am

Yeah man, I'm definitely gonna give this a listen rock on

Thanks for the update Pete Wink

Matty peace
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Rock

Rock

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-02-20

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:12 am

Cool, I live in Adelaide, I will be there...I will get some pics and post them, cant wait. Last time I seen Kulick I think he was playing in Union, forgive me if I am wrong, I am an old rockdog with a sometime bad memory, haha, but I am sure he played with them. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:13 am

Rock wrote:
Cool, I live in Adelaide, I will be there...I will get some pics and post them, cant wait. Last time I seen Kulick I think he was playing in Union, forgive me if I am wrong, I am an old rockdog with a sometime bad memory, haha, but I am sure he played with them. Smile

He did indeed play in Union along with the as mighty John Corabi.
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:15 am

Pete wrote:
Rock wrote:

Yep, you got it, seen them about 2 years or so ago. smokin
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:19 am

Rock wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rock wrote:

Union are great, Ive got their live DVD, brilliant!! rock band
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:20 am

Matty35 wrote:
Rock wrote:
Pete wrote:
Rock wrote:

Union are great, Ive got their live DVD, brilliant!! rock band

Show off!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:40 pm

In all seriousness...is this out yet!!!????
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:12 am

RFFB wrote:

Nope. Crying or Very sad (You desperate for some new Kiss related music or something? confused )
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:35 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

Nope. Crying or Very sad (You desperate for some new Kiss related music or something? confused )
What gave it away?... Wink
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:17 am

RFFB wrote:
Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

What gave it away?... Wink

Dunno really... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:23 am

The Girlfriend and her sister went and seen him last Friday.......Awwwww I didnt go, but they got some pics I will post in the next day or 2. drunken
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 12:06 pm

Rock wrote:
The Girlfriend and her sister went and seen him last Friday.......Awwwww I didnt go, but they got some pics I will post in the next day or 2. drunken

Did she manage to get hold of the preview CD for BK3?
Back to top Go down
Rock

Rock

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 12:24 pm

Pete wrote:
Rock wrote:

Did she manage to get hold of the preview CD for BK3?

Yes she did....my birthday thursday, she will be here then, will see if I can upload some songs, and some pics. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:19 am

RFFB wrote:

You could order the 3 track Ep from Bruce' website?
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:14 am

Pete wrote:
RFFB wrote:

You could order the 3 track Ep from Bruce' website?

Hmmm...but as mentioned on the 'other!' site, are these tracks gonna be available on the upcoming album?

I'll take a look that's for sure tho!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 5:47 am

http://www.kulick.net/message/

Well today (July 16th) was my big day for completing the BK3 CD. When you professionally master the mixes it levels out all the levels, and a final EQ is done for all the mixes. You also commit to the sequence and the fades in and out of the songs. These are important choices for the artist to make for his music. Precision Mastering in Hollywood, CA is the place I chose for the job. Don C. Tyler has been involved in many CD's of mine, and I love working with him at their facility. Great gear, great people.

Can't wait to have you all hear the new music. Photos and artwork coming in August... and news after that for the official release date.

Thank you all for your support and amazing reviews of the three songs from the EP for Australia that I released.

All the best,

Bruce.

What a great year to be a fan of Kiss and all related music!
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:57 pm

Pete wrote:

Well today (July 16th) was my big day for completing the BK3 CD. When you professionally master the mixes it levels out all the levels, and a final EQ is done for all the mixes. You also commit to the sequence and the fades in and out of the songs. These are important choices for the artist to make for his music. Precision Mastering in Hollywood, CA is the place I chose for the job. Don C. Tyler has been involved in many CD's of mine, and I love working with him at their facility. Great gear, great people.

Can't wait to have you all hear the new music. Photos and artwork coming in August... and news after that for the official release date.

Thank you all for your support and amazing reviews of the three songs from the EP for Australia that I released.

All the best,

Bruce.

Go Bruce, should be killer!!! cheer
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:00 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:

All the best,

Bruce.

Go Bruce, should be killer!!! cheer

YOU KNOW IT WILL BE!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 2:48 am

Care of Blabbermouth.

BRUCE KULICK To Release 'BK3' In February - Nov. 19, 2009

If you ever play Six Degrees of Bruce Kulick, the former KISS/current GRAND FUNK RAILROAD guitarist's résumé will keep you happily busy for hours. Having been tapped by artists as diverse as Meat Loaf and Kanye West, the veteran axeman's boundless creative energy permeates his third solo LP, "BK3". In the works for nearly six years and produced by Jeremy Rubolino, "BK3" delivers explosive hard rock arrangements and addictive pop melodies that honor both Kulick's singular past and bright future. And then there's the jaw-dropping guest list, boasting members of KISS, THE KNACK, TOTO, MÖTLEY CRÜE and more.

"Bruce was to KISS what Ronnie Wood is to the STONES," says Rocket Science GM & Fanboy Enterprises A&R executive Ken Gullic. "The new guy to one generation, and the long-standing stable horse to another."

After getting his solo feet wet with 2001's "Audio Dog" and 2003's "Transformer", Kulick — the often unheralded driving force on 12 years of classic KISS records, from 1984's "Animalize" to 1992's "Revenge" — assembled his own rock 'n' roll dream team. The roster: KISS icon Gene Simmons and up-and-coming son Nick (each vocally appearing separately), longtime friend John Corabi (MÖTLEY CRÜE, Kulick's own UNION), KNACK mainman Doug Fieger, TOTO axe authoritarian Steve Lukather, EDGUY power metal stalwart Tobias Sammet and even current KISS drummer Eric Singer.

"Many albums lack cohesion with different vocalists, but I know that my guitar playing is the glue on 'BK3'," Kulick says. "There was the clear goal of making absolutely the best record that I could put together. I feel like this is my 'Revenge'."

"BK3" will be released on February 16 on Twenty 4 Records/Rocket Science Ventures.

"BK3" track listing:

01. Fate
02. Ain't Gonna Die (featuring Gene Simmons)
03. No Friend Of Mine (featuring John Corabi)
04. Hand of the King (featuring Nick Simmons)
05. I'll Survive
06. Dirty Girl (featuring Doug Fieger)
07. Final Mile
08. I'm The Animal (featuring Tobias Sammet & Eric Singer)
09. And I Know
10. Between The Lines (featuring Steve Lukather)
11. Life

The limited-edition EP that was created especially for Kulick's last Australian guitar clinic tour can be heard on Kulick.net. The three tracks are also available for purchase via iTunes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)   All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All HAIL the Mighty Bruce Kulick! (BK3 details)
Page 1 of 1