Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Metallica - Do They Still Have It?

Go down 
+11
RFFB
RAZOR777
kokeakola
Andyearny
Mary1234
chuck1223
Marty
'Scope
Chrissy
Pete
Matty35
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:49 pm

A Scotsman who lived by the loch,
Had holes down the length of his cock.
When he got an erection,
He would play a selection
From Johann Sebastian Bach

There was once a monk from Siberia,
Whose life it greew drearier and drearier.
He did to a nun
What he shouldn't have done,
And now she's a Mother Superior

There once was a hermit named Dave,
Who kept a dead whore in his cave.
He said," I'll admit
I'm a bit of a shit.
But, look at the money I save!" lol! study lol! lol!

Last edited by Frethead on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Rockit. Yeah.)
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:24 am

Frethead wrote:
A Scotsman who lived by the loch,
Had holes down the length of his cock.
When he got an erection,
He would play a selection
From Johann Sebastian Bach

There was once a monk from Siberia,
Whose life it greew drearier and drearier.
He did to a nun
What he shouldn't have done,
And now she's a Mother Superior

There w=once was a hermit named Dave,
Who kept a dead whore in his cave.
He said," I'll admit
I'm a bit of a shit.
But, look at the money I save!" lol! study lol! lol!

lol! lol! lol! lol! Cool!! Wink

Glad to see you exploring the rest of the forum Tommy! thums up
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 11:17 am

Great! Thanks, Matty! Admittedly, it takes me a while to "open up." People and things pretty much have to "grow" on me, before I go adventuring, exploring, or whatever. I happened to find my Dirty Songs songbook, and I'm definitively not one to be considered a Metallica fan, so I thought I'd imbibe in a little lymerick humor in the Metallica place/ thread. Glad you enjoyed it, and I didn't receive the heave-ho! Hey, if you really liked that, stick around! There's plenty more where that came from! thums up

Last edited by Frethead on Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i before e is so vere silli)
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 5:57 pm

Frethead wrote:
Great! Thanks, Matty! Admittedly, it takes me a while to "open up." People and things pretty much have to "grow" on me, before I go adventuring, exploring, or whatever. I happened to find my Dirty Songs songbook, and I'm definitively not one to be considered a Metallica fan, so I thought I'd imbibe in a little lymerick humor in the Metallica place/ thread. Glad you enjoyed it, and I didn't recieve the heave-ho! Hey, if you really liked that, stick around! There's plenty more where that came from! thums up

They really broke the mold with you Tommy lol!

The only limericks I ever heard started with...There once was a man from Nantucket.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 6:20 pm

Well, I guess my job here is done! That is the song! I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Ofcourse, you may not know this one . . .

C) Not being released from our time as being held in limbo to time in it's standing.

However little prospect there seemed at first glance of specifically finding the moment of being left empty in the second form, it leapt out clearly as soon as we resisted adopting it from the first form as a fixed structure and imposing it on the second form, but sought to understand in terms of the situation what is properly boring in this being bored with . . . We found a more originary manner of being left empty, and must now expect to do the same with respect to being held in limbo.

oops. Wrong book. happy boy
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 pm

The fundamental concepts of metaphysics...Tommy your interesting....
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

No, wait am i nute! You
re the interseting eone sunny
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 1:20 am

Yes. I think MetallicA do still have it.

Nearly lost it with Load/Reload/St. Anger but Death Magentic is a fantastic return to form,
Back to top Go down
Frethead

Frethead

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:48 am

C'mon, the only honest question is "Did they ever have it?" Concerning this listener's humble opinion, they did not.
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:20 pm

For me, Metallica is just not what it used to be. I saw them live and felt slightly disappointed. I feel St Anger and Death Magnetic were real tacky albums and I just can't seem to like them. I think they had it, around 1984 - 1991, that was their moment.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:56 pm

Saw them inducted into the hall of fame last night. I really like how they handled it whether it was all heart felt or not.
I loved how they had Cliff Burton's father as part of the ceremony, I loved how they all played and even with Jason and my favorite was watching the jam,n with Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Jeff Beck and Joe perry to train kept a rollin. I thought that was super cool....

Love that they asked Kiss, Judas Priest, Iron maiden, Motorhead and deep purple to be inducted.
Class act in my book last night!
Back to top Go down
Skezza

Skezza

Number of posts : 218
Job/hobbies : University, Guitars, Football, HEAVY METAL
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 6:50 pm

have to agree with them (metallica). Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Kiss and Deep Purple should have already been inducted (probably way before metallica imo). I do like some Motorhead, but I guess I would put Priest, Motley Crue and Maiden at the top of the list of acts that haven't been inducted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metallica - Do They Still Have It?   Metallica - Do They Still Have It? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metallica - Do They Still Have It?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2