Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate" Empty
PostSubject: Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"   Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:40 am

Chimaira recently finished shooting a new video for "Destroy and Dominate." The piece was directed by Todd Bell and should surface later this month.

Guitarist Rob Arnold comments: "Just finished shooting for our new video "Destroy & Dominate"! We shot in our home town of Cleveland, Ohio, with long time friend and film maker Todd Bell. Todd is responsible for both of our documentaries "The Dehumanizing Process", and "The Resurrection", as well as our brand new, in-the-works DVD, due out early next year. He's also shot a handful of our music video's, photo's, and more. So expect nothing less than superior quality and creativity on Destroy & Dominate! I wish I could tell you all more about what to expect content wise, but I myself am still waiting to see the first rough cut! But I certainly have no doubts that it will crush! Keep your eyes peeled!"
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"   Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:42 am

Matty35 wrote:
Chimaira recently finished shooting a new video for "Destroy and Dominate." The piece was directed by Todd Bell and should surface later this month.

Guitarist Rob Arnold comments: "Just finished shooting for our new video "Destroy & Dominate"! We shot in our home town of Cleveland, Ohio, with long time friend and film maker Todd Bell. Todd is responsible for both of our documentaries "The Dehumanizing Process", and "The Resurrection", as well as our brand new, in-the-works DVD, due out early next year. He's also shot a handful of our music video's, photo's, and more. So expect nothing less than superior quality and creativity on Destroy & Dominate! I wish I could tell you all more about what to expect content wise, but I myself am still waiting to see the first rough cut! But I certainly have no doubts that it will crush! Keep your eyes peeled!"

Was Bruce anywhere? Wink
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"   Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:58 am

Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Was Bruce anywhere? Wink

Fingers crossed he drop's by & rip's some solo's for them :guitar rock out: Wink
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"   Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate" I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 7:04 am

Matty35 wrote:
Pete wrote:
Matty35 wrote:

Was Bruce anywhere? Wink

Fingers crossed he drop's by & rip's some solo's for them :guitar rock out: Wink

Go Bruce!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"   Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chimaira shoot new video for "Destroy and Dominate"
Page 1 of 1