Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need to Bitch!

Go down 
+5
RFFB
Matty35
Pete
'Scope
Chrissy
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

I need to Bitch! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:55 am

Roger H wrote:
I hate this period of Limbo I'm in at the moment, having to wait for a month for our new home to be ready, missing out on a job interview today because I'm in Luton and they wanted me to be in Beaminster, seeing a dream job working in a brewery but then finding out it only paid £5.85 an hour ! and to top it all off the Mother-in-Law has just come to stay for 3 days !!!!!!!!! :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell:
er, that sucks.

All the way through...that sucks!

But why couldn't you get to Beaminster? (no idea where that is BTW!)
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:58 am

Chrissy wrote:
purge Roger, purge. you will feel better when you scream it out....
Or a 'mind dump' as we sometimes call it!!!!

after 3, ready?
1...2...3 exploding bog
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:01 pm

RFFB wrote:
Roger H wrote:
I hate this period of Limbo I'm in at the moment, having to wait for a month for our new home to be ready, missing out on a job interview today because I'm in Luton and they wanted me to be in Beaminster, seeing a dream job working in a brewery but then finding out it only paid £5.85 an hour ! and to top it all off the Mother-in-Law has just come to stay for 3 days !!!!!!!!! :mad as hell: :mad as hell: :mad as hell:
er, that sucks.

All the way through...that sucks!

But why couldn't you get to Beaminster? (no idea where that is BTW!)

Beaminster is about 160 miles away and they phoned at 11am and wanted to see me at 1pm !
I did offer to get there as soon as I could but they said they had a full afternoon of interviews.
They also said they were impressed with my c.v. and would call later this afternoon if they wanted to see me tomorrow but as you probably have guessed, no phone call ! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:04 pm

Roger H wrote:

Beaminster is about 160 miles away and they phoned at 11am and wanted to see me at 1pm !
I did offer to get there as soon as I could but they said they had a full afternoon of interviews.
They also said they were impressed with my c.v. and would call later this afternoon if they wanted to see me tomorrow but as you probably have guessed, no phone call ! Crying or Very sad
OK...now I'm up to speed I fully appreciate your frustration!

That really has to be kick in the nads. Try calling them and ask if they want you to come in? Sometimes taking the pro-active route is the way to go...
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 12:10 pm

Already did that by emailing my c.v to them yesterday so they would get it first thing this morning, but it kinda back-fired on me as I couldn't get there at short notice !!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:31 pm

So i went and found this thread because I need to vent-again!!!!
You wanna know what I really hate. Get this, I have someone I have hired to do an amazing amount of work for my house and my shop. He was supposed to install new floor moldings at my business, no big deal about $300 dollars and its a done deal. Well he does a horrid job on the moldings and they barely are attatched so he tapes them to the wall for the adheasive to dry. When he removes the tape it removes the paint he just put on there 3 weeks ago. Am i upset no because I know he will make it right and fix it.

So here comes the vent part. After all of the thousands of dollars I have spent with this guy in this ecopnomy he comes back on Monday and fixes the paint and reattaches the molding and now all is as it should be except for charging me $1000 to fix his mess~!!!!!!

I am going to explode and what a dumb ass becasue now I will make sure that no one I know will hire him and I know a lot of people!!!!
AGGHHHHHH I hate people who take advantage of others.....Stupid bag of dicks!!!

O'h and to make matters worse, i have no vice i don't drink and i don't smoke so i am so mad I am sitting here shoving french fries into my mouth as fast as i can so now I am going to have to spend a day and a half on that F-ing treadmill!!!!and I hate excersize!!!I need Yoga where is Frethead?
Back to top Go down
chuck1223
Admin
chuck1223

Number of posts : 96
Job/hobbies : forum lurker
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:35 pm

Breathe Chrissy....breathe.....sorry to hear about your misfortune. Sounds like he needs a tune up....lol !!!
Back to top Go down
http://robbintribute.8forum.info
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:24 am

Chrissy wrote:
So i went and found this thread because I need to vent-again!!!!
You wanna know what I really hate. Get this, I have someone I have hired to do an amazing amount of work for my house and my shop. He was supposed to install new floor moldings at my business, no big deal about $300 dollars and its a done deal. Well he does a horrid job on the moldings and they barely are attatched so he tapes them to the wall for the adheasive to dry. When he removes the tape it removes the paint he just put on there 3 weeks ago. Am i upset no because I know he will make it right and fix it.

So here comes the vent part. After all of the thousands of dollars I have spent with this guy in this ecopnomy he comes back on Monday and fixes the paint and reattaches the molding and now all is as it should be except for charging me $1000 to fix his mess~!!!!!!

I am going to explode and what a dumb ass becasue now I will make sure that no one I know will hire him and I know a lot of people!!!!
AGGHHHHHH I hate people who take advantage of others.....Stupid bag of dicks!!!

O'h and to make matters worse, i have no vice i don't drink and i don't smoke so i am so mad I am sitting here shoving french fries into my mouth as fast as i can so now I am going to have to spend a day and a half on that F-ing treadmill!!!!and I hate excersize!!!I need Yoga where is Frethead?

Threaten to sue him for negligent work...it's the American way!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:35 am

Sorry to hear that. Seems like lots of contractors are like car salesmen.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:14 am

I forgot to add a wrinkle...He is also a friend of mine...or was..He has had holidays at my houseand his partner is a client of mine for the last 15 years!

Boy this vent page works, I feel soooo much better
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 8:26 am

Chrissy wrote:
I forgot to add a wrinkle...He is also a friend of mine...or was..He has had holidays at my houseand his partner is a client of mine for the last 15 years!

Boy this vent page works, I feel soooo much better

You should still threaten to sue him!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 1:00 am

Sorry to hear your troubles Chrissy, how about taking a leaf out of Cartman's book and " KICK HIM IN THE NUTS !!" I bet you'll feel better after that . Wink

On a separate note, not really a bitch, but it's amazing that you don't realise how much crap you own until you have to box it up to move !! Where did all this shite come from !??(and I'm not including the attic full of KISS stuff !! Shocked ) No

See " where's everyone gone " for my bitch of the day. ! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 8:19 am

Roger H wrote:
Sorry to hear your troubles Chrissy, how about taking a leaf out of Cartman's book and " KICK HIM IN THE NUTS !!" I bet you'll feel better after that . Wink

On a separate note, not really a bitch, but it's amazing that you don't realise how much crap you own until you have to box it up to move !! Where did all this shite come from !??(and I'm not including the attic full of KISS stuff !! Shocked ) No

See " where's everyone gone " for my bitch of the day. ! Rolling Eyes

Roger I feel your pain...We completely boxed up our entire house for construction this year and it is in a storage facility. As the time has past I have realized that we really don't need half of the crap in there and now the thought of moving it all back is just maddening...Kinda wish I would just get rid of all of it. So we are only moving back certain stuffs and getting rid of the rest but of my Lord!!!!

Also I had a funny garage sale story for you. My next door neighbor had a huge estate sale when her mother dies so she was a little on edge to begin with. This man starts off carrying around this item that belonged to her mother and every few minutes would ask her how much. After about the 5th time he finally said are you sure you can't do better than that and offered her something ridiculous. She stopped, looked at him and with a smile on her face told him.."Oh I didn't see if was you..You see we love to take all of our extra things out of our house display them nicely on the lawn and have them waiting for you to just come along and pick out whatever you want for free. Would you like to come into the house and rummage through the cupboards?" We couldn't possibly make any money off you......Then she took it out of his hands and told him to F--kOff!
Priceless!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:31 am

We do like to have a bit of a moan on here don't we? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:27 am

Pete wrote:
We do like to have a bit of a moan on here don't we? Laughing

It's good for the Soul. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need to Bitch!   I need to Bitch! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need to Bitch!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-