Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bass speaker Cabinet question

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Bass speaker Cabinet question Empty
PostSubject: Bass speaker Cabinet question   Bass speaker Cabinet question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 11:04 pm

I know most of you are guitar players but I thought I would ask anyway in case you have info about bass equipment or know of someone who does.

We are looking at getting a Mesa Boogie Bass Speaker Cabinet. Can you think of a better one because we are open to other options and would appreciate other opinions.

Thank you much....
Back to top Go down
Matty35
Admin
Matty35

Number of posts : 1996
Job/hobbies : Chuggin On The Low E
Registration date : 2009-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Bass speaker Cabinet question   Bass speaker Cabinet question I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:36 am

Sorry Chrissy I know nothing about Mesa Boogie Bass Speakers, the best people to ask would be Mike(lax) or Holoflash..

im sorry
Back to top Go down
https://fullmetalforum.forumotion.com
Frethead

Frethead

Number of posts : 3032
Job/hobbies : consumption
Registration date : 2009-02-17

PostSubject: Re: Bass speaker Cabinet question   Bass speaker Cabinet question I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:25 am

It has always been my impression that Ampeg made the best bass amps and/ or cabs ( I guess), after anything Fender. I've never even imagined a Mesa Bass cab, much less owned a Mesa guitar amp. I like to atleast try to help, though. You know? I think I played through a friend's for, like, ten minutes one day, a hundred years ago. Mesa Bass speaker cabinet. That's something to . . . hmmm. Damn, my feet stink! Er - yuckida-yuckida- that guy kind -of reminds me of the ( yeah, that girl, that guy. The That Girl guy! Who was he? lol Real good!) the guy that did the Sam Peckinpah bit. Tim Thomerson! Yeah, that was funny. That's it! Dang, that was a long time ago!!! Oops, I poot. Hee-hee! Four score and ten years ago . . . I wonder where he learned to talk that way, and who could've possibly understood what he was saying?? Abraham Lincoln. I wonder if Ernest Borgnine and Wilford Brimley are related in some kind-of weird way. hmmm . . . O, what was I?! Yep. So, have you decided on a bass cab? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bass speaker Cabinet question   Bass speaker Cabinet question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bass speaker Cabinet question
Page 1 of 1