Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First or Last.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

First or Last. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2015 2:38 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
hello
!!!

Yo! Think it's just you & me now Chrissy!!

Batter up!!!!!
I'm ready if you are

Ok. let me refresh my memory on how this works & i'll get something for you...
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2015 1:29 am

Err....never did like this thread!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2015 12:26 am

Pete wrote:
Err....never did like this thread!!!

Well then it's time to come up with something new...Wish Roger and Marty and Mike and Jon and Adam would come back here..
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 6:07 am

Chrissy wrote:
Wish Roger and Marty and Mike and Jon and Adam would come back here..

So do I. Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2015 8:40 am

Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So do I. Sad

Well let's write to them and see if we can get them to come back..I'll take Marty and Jon you PM Roger and Mike and lets see if we can get this moving
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2015 1:28 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

So do I. Sad

Well let's write to them and see if we can get them to come back..I'll take Marty and Jon you PM Roger and Mike and lets see if we can get this moving

Roger will be back soon. Had no internet for 2 months ( affraid )!!!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2015 9:16 am

Yep, it was a case of Talk Talk, No Talk Talk. Stupid person on the customer services desk really rubbed Mrs H the wrong way... Mistake !!!
Our broadband went down, checked all connections and came to the conclusion that the router had stopped working. Stevie phoned them up and asked for a new router. She was told that it wasn't the problem, yes it is she replied, no it isn't they said, please check your connections and wall plate, no need says Stevie, it's the router that is at fault, can't see that's possible they said, unscrew the wall plate and check the wiring, no I won't says Stevie, well if you can't haven't you got a man who can do it for you. Cue torrents of abuse and cancellation of contract. It has taken 8 weeks of arguing with Talk Talk who were very reluctant to let us leave and even blocked our new supplier from transferring our telephone number. Things are now sorted and we're finally back online. Oh, by the way, when the new supplier sent us our start up package all we did was replace the old router for the new one and guess what, Ping, everything up and running without having to replace any leads, wiring or taking off the wall plate. And all because some twat on the service desk wouldn't accept that maybe the customer was right.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 1:51 am

Roger. H wrote:
Yep, it was a case of Talk Talk, No Talk Talk. Stupid person on the customer services desk really rubbed Mrs H the wrong way... Mistake !!!
Our broadband went down, checked all connections and came to the conclusion that the router had stopped working. Stevie phoned them up and asked for a new router. She was told that it wasn't the problem, yes it is she replied, no it isn't they said, please check your connections and wall plate, no need says Stevie, it's the router that is at fault, can't see that's possible they said, unscrew the wall plate and check the wiring, no I won't says Stevie, well if you can't haven't you got a man who can do it for you. Cue torrents of abuse and cancellation of contract. It has taken 8 weeks of arguing with Talk Talk who were very reluctant to let us leave and even blocked our new supplier from transferring our telephone number. Things are now sorted and we're finally back online. Oh, by the way, when the new supplier sent us our start up package all we did was replace the old router for the new one and guess what, Ping, everything up and running without having to replace any leads, wiring or taking off the wall plate. And all because some twat on the service desk wouldn't accept that maybe the customer was right.

So in this case it wasn't good to Talk Talk???
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 01, 2015 6:35 am

Definitely not.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:37 pm

I would have loved to have seen the look on Stevies face when he asked her if there was a man in the house to help her!!!!!!
I would be on the floor laughing!!!!

Glad it all worked out..
Surprised you just didn't go buy a new router yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First or Last.   First or Last. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First or Last.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: