Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're Fat!

Go down 
+2
Roger. H
RFFB
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Number of posts : 3056
Registration date : 2009-01-16

We're Fat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Marty wrote:
Joined the local health club  

They have spinning classes and so much more.

I'm so ready to get healthy!!!!
[/quote

Good for you.  I took my first spin class this week and wow that was hard!!!!

Ive learned something..If you work out harder than you ever have in your life you wont snack
why?
Because it hurts too much to get up and get the snack....

1st week with a trainer...im near death but the result is huge!

Go Marty Go!!!!

GO CHRISSY GO !!! cheer !!!

I HAVEN'T ACTUALLY TAKEN THE CLASS YET..

GOTTA WAIT TIL I AM A LITTLE STRONGER...

I WALKED ON THE TREADMILL, USED THE ELIPTICAL, STATIONARY BIKE. IT's A START!!

party 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 06, 2014 2:39 pm

i just finished week two with a trainer and results are starting to show. She did full body measurements the first day and after class 7 I had lost 14 inches!. Unreal.
I've never done anyhting so hard and I can see now why Hollywood pays the bog bucks for this. It works fast!!!
My client treated me to 6 months of this for my birthday..I hope I can afford to keep it up a little when that period is over.

Keep pushing Marty....You can do this
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 1:12 am

Chrissy wrote:
i just finished week two with a trainer and results are starting to show.  She did full body measurements the first day and after class 7 I had lost 14 inches!.  Unreal.  
I've never done anyhting so hard and I can see now why Hollywood pays the bog bucks for this.  It works fast!!!
My client treated me to 6 months of this for my birthday..I hope I can afford to keep it up a little when that period is over.

Keep pushing Marty....You can do this

12 stone 6. All without over exercising, just eating less shite!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

Number of posts : 1218
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:34 pm

You go girls.

Had my heart worked on Jan 16th and I am back at the gym 5 days a week.  Training so I can apply to be a cop.
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:09 pm

laxcdn wrote:
You go girls.

Had my heart worked on Jan 16th and I am back at the gym 5 days a week.  Training so I can apply to be a cop.

Quiet man...everythings alright now I hope?
5 days a week is a heavy schedule good for you.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 pm

laxcdn wrote:
You go girls.

Wow ..Sorry to hear that but you sound great. Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2014 10:14 am

Thanks. Everything is good. 5 day a week at the gym, plus hockey and lacrosse once a week and reffing sometimes too. Wanting the snow to go so I can start running with the dog. My friend and I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in May, ugh.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 10:15 am

laxcdn wrote:
Thanks.  Everything is good.  5 day a week at the gym, plus hockey and lacrosse once a week and reffing sometimes too.  Wanting the snow to go so I can start running with the dog.  My friend and I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in May, ugh.

Woohoooooo you are doing great then!!! I only tried a 5k in the winter. I had such a hard time because I only trained on a treadmill, at the gym. What a difference compared to running outside. In the cold weather. Either way It was a good challenge. Good Luck to ya!!

I soooo want the snow to go!! It's snowing here right now!!!!  taz devil 
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:08 am

Marty wrote:
laxcdn wrote:
Thanks.  Everything is good.  5 day a week at the gym, plus hockey and lacrosse once a week and reffing sometimes too.  Wanting the snow to go so I can start running with the dog.  My friend and I signed up for a 1/2 marathon in May, ugh.

Woohoooooo you are doing great then!!!   I only tried a 5k in the winter. I had such a hard time because I only trained on a treadmill, at the gym.  What a difference compared to running outside.  In the cold weather.  Either way It was a good challenge.  Good Luck to ya!!

Send your snow over our way. make a change to all the wind & fucking rain!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:17 am

Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
laxcdn wrote:

Woohoooooo you are doing great then!!!   I only tried a 5k in the winter. I had such a hard time because I only trained on a treadmill, at the gym.  What a difference compared to running outside.  In the cold weather.  Either way It was a good challenge.  Good Luck to ya!!

I can't use the S word! Adam will kill me if i say that word out loud. The boys are sure praying for some when we come over!!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:32 am

Chrissy wrote:
Pete wrote:
Marty wrote:
laxcdn wrote:

I can't use the S word! Adam will kill me if i say that word out loud.  The boys are sure praying for some when we come over!!!

You'll be lucky!!!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 12:18 pm

OK So ive been working with a trainer for a month now and some of it was spent down being ill. I have lost 20 inches overall and have converted 11 lbs of fat to muscle!!! I am so happy!!!! Starting to see results!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:20 pm

Chrissy wrote:
OK So ive been working with a trainer for a month now and some of it was spent down being ill.  I have lost 20 inches overall and have converted 11 lbs of fat to muscle!!!   I am so happy!!!! Starting to see results!!!

Isn't that a wonderful feeling?!!?!? To lose inches?? Proud of you Chrissy!! What happened to you when you were ill?? I noticed on fb you weren't feeling well.  group hug 
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 2:32 pm

Been going to the gym regularly.. I have to wear a knee brace, a brace for tennis elbow, and my shoulder and arm are still weak. I am hoping by the end of the month I can start running again.

Chrissy what is your trainer doing with you?? How long are your workouts?? cheer 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:51 pm

Marty wrote:
Been going to the gym regularly..  I have to wear a knee brace, a brace for tennis elbow, and my shoulder and arm are still weak.  I am hoping by the end of the month I can start running again.  

Chrissy what is your trainer doing with you?? How long are your workouts?? cheer 

at first they weren't sure but i went to the ER for what appears to be a Gallbladder attack. During my time there they discovered I had a very bad infection. Long story short and loads of tests later the guess is I have a blockage in my right kidney..Probably a stone and its making me sick..It will be confirmed by the urologist soon and hopefully they can get me feeling better soon.

My trainer is mean! but wow she knows her stuff. I can see why the celebrities go to her. I take one of her blitz classes every morning from 8:30-9:30 Monday through Thursday. Every day is different from kick boxing to Pilates to spin to weight lifting to all sorts of combos. I get a private 30 min of hell every Tuesday and Thursday after class. Mostly core exercises and things to strengthen my back. She has been stretching me out the last few times to help with not feeling good so every thing doesn't tighten up. I took an extra class yesterday with another trainer she has named Hunter and he is cruel!! Had me doing full squats with 25 pound weights on my shoulders and when I say full he wants full till you butt touches your ankles and up without help. I could only still do them with a spot from him but compared to my first day when I couldn't do 1 I did 30! They really lift your butt so do them!!!
I have 5 more months and I'm trying to take advantage of this opportunity and not waste it!

Glad to hear you are going and trying. Have someone show you the correct stance so you don't hurt your knees. Technique really does matter. I've seen this young and the restless actress lift twice her body weight and dipping it and she has had knee surgery but Erin showed her how to set her weight and she can do it.
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:41 am

That sounds like quite a challenge. You should take before and after's photo's.  Cool  I've never worked with a trainer. I think I have runners knee. It flairs up now and then. Chrissy I think the best part about working out is the endorphin rush. Well that and fitting in your clothes more comfortably. I'm glad you started this thread I find it very motivating.!!

That's scary to hear about any blockages. I hope you find out soon. Did you have ultra sounds? Please keep us posted.  group hug 
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 7:18 am

Way to go both of you.
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 10:31 am

Chrissy wrote:
OK So ive been working with a trainer for a month now and some of it was spent down being ill.  I have lost 20 inches overall and have converted 11 lbs of fat to muscle!!!   I am so happy!!!! Starting to see results!!!
Nope.

Fat does not 'convert' to muscle. You may have burnt some fat off and increased your muscles, but fat does not convert!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 9:44 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Nope.

Fat does not 'convert' to muscle. You may have burnt some fat off and increased your muscles, but fat does not convert!

Fair enough..She has this cool machine that measures so much of your body including how hydrated you are and what percentage your body fat is. She told me I have lost 11 pounds of fat so whatever its called i'm thrilled!
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 2:06 pm

Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Nope.

Fair enough..She has this cool machine that measures so much of your body including how hydrated you are and what percentage your body fat is.  She told me I have lost 11 pounds of fat so whatever its called i'm thrilled!
How long until I get to see this new, improved you!?...  Wink   I love you 
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 10:58 pm

RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
RFFB wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Nope.

Fair enough..She has this cool machine that measures so much of your body including how hydrated you are and what percentage your body fat is.  She told me I have lost 11 pounds of fat so whatever its called i'm thrilled!
How long until I get to see this new, improved you!?...  Wink   I love you 

3 weeks..x
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:23 pm

Been running at the gym using the machines for weight training and walking at the bike path. Can't wait until the snow melts to get on the bike.

I tried cutting sugar out of my diet and holy $heesh by day four I was an emotional wreck and feeling horrible. It must be true that sugar is more addicting than heroin and cocaine ... Shocked Neutral bounce 

I had a big bowl of ice cream and felt great!!!
Back to top Go down
laxcdn

laxcdn

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 8:01 am

Post progress pics. Sugar is hard to cut out
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 11:13 am

laxcdn wrote:
Post progress pics.  Sugar is hard to cut out

Sugar is evil but i'm learning for me carbs are the killer because they are ultimately sugar.
I am on a sugar controlling diet and it is working like a dream for me.

first and second meal of the day no carbs ...so protein, cheese, veggies only...helps that i love butter!
dinner meal can be with a balance of carbs including a little desert. Must be eaten in an hour which includes drinks...
sounds strange but it tricks your body into thinking its not getting any energy so it burns what fat you have and lets everyhting go to burn and not storage. only water during the day no diet drinks or sugar substitutes...

After day 2 i lost my appetite. My insulin has dropped so much that my food intake is low and my hunger is very low. I crave fruit mostly which i have for dessert with meal 3. Pretty cool if you ask me..

Its called the Carb Addicts Lifestyle Plan by Dr. Heller

Easy to do, no book needed...just eat clean and read labels for hidden carbs...
that has me at a 15 pound weight loss since the end of January and the trainer has me at 26 inches of loss!! I'm happy!!!

Of course next week when I eat an entire loaf of bread and live on pancakes for 2 weeks i'll be paying for it!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 7:49 pm

Chrissy wrote:
laxcdn wrote:
Post progress pics.  Sugar is hard to cut out

Sugar is evil but i'm learning for me carbs are the killer because they are ultimately sugar.
I am on a sugar controlling diet and it is working like a dream for me.

first and second meal of the day no carbs ...so protein, cheese, veggies only...helps that i love butter!
dinner meal can be with a balance of carbs including a little desert.  Must be eaten in an hour which includes drinks...
sounds strange but it tricks your body into thinking its not getting any energy so it burns what fat you have and lets everyhting go to burn and not storage.  only water during the day no diet drinks or sugar substitutes...

After day 2 i lost my appetite.  My insulin has dropped so much that my food intake is low and my hunger is very low.  I crave fruit mostly which i have for dessert with meal 3.  Pretty cool if you ask me..

Its called the Carb Addicts Lifestyle Plan  by Dr. Heller

Easy to do, no book needed...just eat clean and read labels for hidden carbs...
that has me at a 15 pound weight loss since the end of January and the trainer has me at 26 inches of loss!! I'm happy!!!

Of course next week when I eat an entire loaf of bread and live on pancakes for 2 weeks i'll be paying for it!!!!!

Thank you!! thank you !!!thank you !!!for that book recommendation. I am trying to get myself healthy. Going to google it now!!
 bottom's up 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We're Fat!   We're Fat! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We're Fat!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: