Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Random Thoughts

Go down 
+2
RFFB
Roger. H
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Random Thoughts - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 1:48 pm

I have a computer again!!!! I'm back!!
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

Number of posts : 19317
Job/hobbies : Sometimes...
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 1:01 am

Chrissy wrote:
I have a computer again!!!! I'm back!!

Coo! group hug :Marys Drool:
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

Number of posts : 15230
Job/hobbies : Striving for the goal.
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:41 pm

The Dark Side exists and I'm still trying to get out of it !! Sad
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 1:01 am

Roger. H wrote:

dammit group hug
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:59 am

Roger. H wrote:

Here's hoping you come out of the Darkside very soon! group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:28 am

It still freaks me out when no matter what you've been searching before you log in here, when you sign in there are adverts for the very thing you've been looking at !!! In this case long haul flights.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:49 am

Roger. H wrote:
It still freaks me out when no matter what you've been searching before you log in here, when you sign in there are adverts for the very thing you've been looking at !!!

That'll be the cookies...

Roger. H wrote:
In this case long haul flights.

Long Haul flights to..Toronto?
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:29 am

Who'd have thought the best thing Iron Maiden have released in years is a beer! drunken cheers rock on
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:54 am

Pete wrote:

Roger. H wrote:

No, planning 'round the world trip 2014/15. Middle East, India, Australia, South America, (maybe up to North America depends if we go to Cuba or not).
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:01 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

Roger. H wrote:

No, planning 'round the world trip 2014/15. Middle East, India, Australia, South America, (maybe up to North America depends if we go to Cuba or not).

Oooh!!! Excellent!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:34 am

See the World before I die. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:38 am

Roger. H wrote:
See the World before I die. Very Happy

Go to the EPCOT centre in Florida then!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:52 am

I'd rather see the real world rather than some sugar coated Disney interpretation of it.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:53 am

Roger. H wrote:
I'd rather see the real world rather than some sugar coated Disney interpretation of it.

But you can go round the world in 80 minutes & still have time to get to Howarts!
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:55 am

We've been to the REAL Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:00 am

Roger. H wrote:
We've been to the REAL Hogwarts.

cheesin'

Yeah we have!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 pm

my life has taken another interesting turn...

All this time I have been getting help for my son to learn he has been misdiagnosed.
What's worse is that 3 years ago when we were asked if this ran in the family his grandmother-not my mom said no it doesn't and it turns out she lied.

My son has had 3 years wasted of the most critical years to help him over come this issue. He has been given serious medications that not only go against his actual condition but has hurt him physically. He is going through hell and all of this could have been prevented. His doctor is so upset he is not returning my calls.

I'm so down..
I have no idea what to do from here.
I will be seeing a developmental pediatrician hopefully soon..

Put James in your prayers please.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 1:14 am

Chrissy wrote:
my life has taken another interesting turn...

All this time I have been getting help for my son to learn he has been misdiagnosed.
What's worse is that 3 years ago when we were asked if this ran in the family his grandmother-not my mom said no it doesn't and it turns out she lied.

My son has had 3 years wasted of the most critical years to help him over come this issue. He has been given serious medications that not only go against his actual condition but has hurt him physically. He is going through hell and all of this could have been prevented. His doctor is so upset he is not returning my calls.

I'm so down..
I have no idea what to do from here.
I will be seeing a developmental pediatrician hopefully soon..

Put James in your prayers please.

group hug
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:30 am

I heard Wilko Johnson today saying since he'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer everything has become more vivid. He realises that all the things that he used to get uptight and upset about really doesn't matter. What a wise man, from this point I intend to live my life by this. Nothing is going to rile me, nothing is more important than my immediate home life and environment, I will make an effort to keep in touch with my friends and not say " Why should I, they don't phone me !!", I am not going to place importance in people who I don't know and not let them rule my life. And also a major clear out of all the crap I have accumulated over the years has to occur. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:31 am

Roger. H wrote:
I heard Wilko Johnson today saying since he'd been diagnosed with terminal cancer everything has become more vivid. He realises that all the things that he used to get uptight and upset about really doesn't matter. What a wise man, from this point I intend to live my life by this. Nothing is going to rile me, nothing is more important than my immediate home life and environment, I will make an effort to keep in touch with my friends and not say " Why should I, they don't phone me !!", I am not going to place importance in people who I don't know and not let them rule my life. And also a major clear out of all the crap I have accumulated over the years has to occur. Very Happy

Wow. Profound!

I like cheese.
Back to top Go down
Roger. H

Roger. H

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:49 am

Pete wrote:

I like cheese.

I wondered what the smell was.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 11:33 am

Roger. H wrote:
Pete wrote:

I like cheese.

I wondered what the smell was.

The sweet aroma of a fine fromage!
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 8:22 pm

Roger. H wrote:

Sounds like a beautiful way to live
Back to top Go down
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 1:05 am

Roger. H wrote:
Must say I thought this was an extremely honest thing to say when I read what he'd said.

Certain events do put things in perspective. There are so many things that, in reality don't matter, that people seem to get so worked up about. Work on the things that do matter and are important, forget the trivial crap and your life will be much less stressful.

I hugely admire his attitude.
Back to top Go down
Pete

Pete

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:49 am

Please don't kill off Jon Snow or Tyrion Lannister. They're my (current) favourite characters...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random Thoughts   Random Thoughts - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Thoughts
Page 6 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next