Full Metal Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicated To The Sound That Makes You Bang Your Head!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Presents!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RFFB

RFFB

Number of posts : 6436
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Presents!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Presents!!!    Presents!!!  I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 11:37 am

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Presents!!!  P1260121

Presents!!!  P1260113

Happier than the proverbial pig in...

I have wnated that ALIVE II tour shirt ever since I first saw it decades ago...and now I HAVE IT!!!!

HUGE thank you to the wonderful Chrissy... I love you
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

Number of posts : 9677
Registration date : 2009-01-14

Presents!!!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Presents!!!    Presents!!!  I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:27 am

Great Christmas!!

Got a beautiful black leather purse. Funny story too. Adam and I were shopping in this great department store and I was walking through the handbag section like a drug addict in a cocaine store and they were having an unreal sale. Fell in love with a leather and suede one which Adam bought for me as a present on the spot. Super cool! So as he was paying for it I was looking around and had this great Leather one with buckles in my hand and he yells across the store " Hey, put it down you already have one". the sales girl looked horrified! I thought it was funny.

Well that Adam of mine went back later and bought it for me!!!

Even better..tucked inside the pocket was a little box with a gorgeous necklace inside. He tracked down this jewlry maker I love!

He is going to be a rockin husband!! he has the effort nailed down.

Back to eating chocolate mint truffles!!! yummmmm
Back to top Go down

Presents!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Full Metal Forum :: The Topics :: Anything Goes / Whats On Your Mind-
Jump to: